Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 706

Thread: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

  1. #101
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    If a terrorist plane were to crash into the National Mall, that would be a tragedy.

    However, when I think of that giant, idiot turd, Glenn Beck, standing in front of Lincoln, one thought goes through my head: 'We could rebuild that memorial a lot faster than the WTC. Probably have it up by next summer.'

    Shame on anyone who goes to this event.
    Alvada King, is going. She is giving a tribute to her uncle.
    She believes in her uncle's dream. She will be standing with her friend, Glenn Beck.
    Do you say shame on her? What do you think MLK would think?
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  2. #102
    don't panic
    marduc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 04:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,301

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Alvada King, is going. She is giving a tribute to her uncle.
    She believes in her uncle's dream. She will be standing with her friend, Glenn Beck.
    Do you say shame on her? What do you think MLK would think?
    She is a nice coup he drew out there for attaining an aura of MLK authority and the illusion of endorsement.

    MLK III has a slightly different take on it than his cousin though, kinda dampens that appeal to authority/popularity/blood thing you are trying to use.

    My father championed free speech. He would be the first to say that those participating in Beck's rally have the right to express their views. But his dream rejected hateful rhetoric and all forms of bigotry or discrimination, whether directed at race, faith, nationality, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
    washingtonpost.com

    yeah yeah I know the rally is billed as being apolitical, but nonetheless its organizer/promoter, rodeo clown and whatnot does have a bit of a reputation for hateful rhetoric and discrimination (think before you knee jerk respond here. discrimination takes many forms).
    Last edited by marduc; 08-27-10 at 06:52 AM.
    Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
    Drugs are bad, prohibition is worse

  3. #103
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    If a terrorist plane were to crash into the National Mall, that would be a tragedy.

    However, when I think of that giant, idiot turd, Glenn Beck, standing in front of Lincoln, one thought goes through my head: 'We could rebuild that memorial a lot faster than the WTC. Probably have it up by next summer.'

    Shame on anyone who goes to this event.
    Shame on anyone who reflects pleasantly on the possible death of those who disagree with him.

    Newsflash: You're a liberal version of all the hysterical, small-minded and hate-filled conservatives that you criticize.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  4. #104
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,360

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    If a terrorist plane were to crash into the National Mall, that would be a tragedy.

    However, when I think of that giant, idiot turd, Glenn Beck, standing in front of Lincoln, one thought goes through my head: 'We could rebuild that memorial a lot faster than the WTC. Probably have it up by next summer.'

    Shame on anyone who goes to this event.
    Seriously dude? I really hope you don't think this crap.
    And if you do, shame on you.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Alvada King, is going. She is giving a tribute to her uncle.
    She believes in her uncle's dream. She will be standing with her friend, Glenn Beck.
    Do you say shame on her? What do you think MLK would think?
    Exactly, what would MLK think of his Niece appearing with a race-baiting piece of **** leading a flock of paranoid, ignorant, closet racists...

    Shame on her for disgracing herself if she appears along side Beck. Has he apologized for calling President Obama a racist?

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Seriously dude? I really hope you don't think this crap.
    And if you do, shame on you.
    Obviously, I was making a joke.

    But I do mean the shame part...

    But if an entire flock of Beckians were to be wiped out by a freak lightening storm... An act of God type thing. Just sayin'...

    We need to flush the ignorance and fear he spreads down the toilet.

  7. #107
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:37 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    While they certainly haven't won in every case, saying "most" of them lost is a bit of a distortion.
    Yes, quite the distortion

    Palin Endorsements Tracker - The Washington Post

  9. #109
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,250

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Obviously, I was making a joke.

    But I do mean the shame part...

    But if an entire flock of Beckians were to be wiped out by a freak lightening storm... An act of God type thing. Just sayin'...

    We need to flush the ignorance and fear he spreads down the toilet.
    So what makes your comments the voice of reason. All I see here are words of hate speech and distortions as to what Beck is doing this weekend. The fact that a relative of Martin Luther King is speaking is quite telling but is ignored by those who want to really spread hatred and distortions. This is advertised as a non partisan non political speech so let's see what happens. Anything else here is nothing but speculation.

  10. #110
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,516

    Re: Glenn Beck rally will be a measure of the tea party's strength

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Obviously, I was making a joke.
    That is not the slightest bit obvious. It's directly in keeping with most of your posts.

    But I do mean the shame part...

    But if an entire flock of Beckians were to be wiped out by a freak lightening storm... An act of God type thing. Just sayin'...

    We need to flush the ignorance and fear he spreads down the toilet.
    And to "prove" it was "joke," you compound it by saying exactly the same thing.

    You're simply a hateful, nasty piece of work.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •