Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 649

Thread: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

  1. #521
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Monroe View Post
    Stop with the Constitution it's getting old.
    Some of us find it quite valuable though.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #522
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    FALSE -- that's not what he said, get better informed, stop watching Sean Hannity....



    How would you know anything about him?




    Indeed.
    ED BRADLEY: Are you in any way suggesting that we in the United States deserved what happened?

    FEISAL ABDUL RAUF: I wouldn't say that the United States deserved what happened; but the United States policies were an accessory to the crime that happened.

    BRADLEY: You say that we're an accessory?

    RAUF: Yes.

    BRADLEY: How?

    RAUF: Because we have been accessory to a lot of innocent lives dying in the world. In fact, in the most direct sense, Osama bin Laden is made in the U.S.A.
    Blame game. He hates us. Say it aint so, but it be so, indeed.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

  3. #523
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Some of us find it quite valuable though.
    When it's suitable to throw around. Otherwise it's junk to many.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

  4. #524
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    You don't have to like it but it is their right to do so.
    Unless ofc, you have access to CIA files which shows the Imam is linked with terrorists and the centre is going to be a base for terrorist activity.

    In which case, show 'em.


    The fail in that statement. Lol. Just lol
    Everybody knows it's their right.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

  5. #525
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    My wife found a pretty interesting graphic, which looks like the perfect counter to your post.

    Their are billions of Christians worldwide, and we do have allies in this world. They may not help us, but we have them.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

  6. #526
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Monroe View Post
    When it's suitable to throw around. Otherwise it's junk to many.
    This is just rhetoric. It's what you want to be true, but it is not true. When the constitution is relevant, as it is in this case, it is key. We are not going to ignore it just because you want us too.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #527
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Monroe View Post
    Stop with the Constitution it's getting old.
    Spoken like a true Tea Partier -- it's there when you need it, but when it's inconvenient, you wish it would go away.

  8. #528
    User Qatzel Ok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Montréal, Qc
    Last Seen
    10-08-10 @ 08:52 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    39

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    ...Turn this around a minute and let's say Christian extremists crashed a fully loaded 747 into Mecca's Grand Mosque killing thousands...
    You are comparing a tower full of banking people to the holiest shrine in Islam.

    This is why I asked if the WTC was sacred to Christ.

    The attempt to turn the destruction of a money-changer tower into a war of religion, makes it look like money is the religion of the USA. Is it?

    we love the material idols on TV and never question the division of labor that ruins our daily lives

  9. #529
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    This is just rhetoric. It's what you want to be true, but it is not true. When the constitution is relevant, as it is in this case, it is key. We are not going to ignore it just because you want us too.
    Nobody wants it to be ignored. This isn't about their religion, it's about sensitivity. Come on, if they're human they know how people must feel about 9/11. Why jerk the chain? What's the point? Why must we be sensitive all the time.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

  10. #530
    Professor
    Marilyn Monroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    03-06-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,137

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Spoken like a true Tea Partier -- it's there when you need it, but when it's inconvenient, you wish it would go away.
    It's you who's making an issue of it. It's isn't about the Constitution and you know it.
    "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.

Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •