Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 649

Thread: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

  1. #381
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Not exactly, but I do find the idea of you dancing naked on a full moon quite erotic
    No seriously.
    What is it do you think Muslims spend their time doing? Because you seem shocked to realise how moderate I am.

    Contrary to popular opinion.
    No I do not deny the Holocaust.
    I do not have a statue of Hitler at the end of garden where I make ritual offerings to.
    I do not plot terrorist attacks and have a model of the British airports or maps of the London underground system under my bed.
    I have not to my knowledge fired a gun nor do I have a stash of AK 47's in my shed.
    I do not hate Jews or Non Muslims
    And finally as a Muslim women I am not ritually beaten for talking out of turn (lol at that one. Somali women are known for being stubborn and we control the household money)
    Last edited by Laila; 08-25-10 at 02:34 AM.


  2. #382
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    No seriously.
    What is it do you think Muslims spend their time doing? Because you seem shocked to realise how moderate I am.

    Contrary to popular opinion.
    No I do not deny the Holocaust.
    I do not have a statue of Hitler at the end of garden where I make ritual offerings to.
    I do not plot terrorist attacks and have a model of the British airports or maps of the London underground system under my bed.
    I have not to my knowledge fired a gun nor do I have a stash of AK 47's in my shed.
    I do not hate Jews or Non Muslims
    And finally as a Muslim women I am not ritually beaten for talking out of turn (lol at that one. Somali women are known for being stubborn and we control the household money)
    How do you feel about the rise in islamophobia around the world? Do you blame the radicals who have hijacked Islam for this?
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  3. #383
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Busted.
    I think it's actually pretty hot. Is that weird?

  4. #384
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    I think it's actually pretty hot. Is that weird?


    Weird considering I could be a fat slob with no hair who does the naked dance ritual


  5. #385
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    How do you feel about the rise in islamophobia around the world? Do you blame the radicals who have hijacked Islam for this?
    Yes and also those people who will quickly jump to hate on all Muslims no matter what and will not know there are as many different Muslims in the world as numbers.

    Those who quickly lump all Muslims as one and hate Islam only needed a excuse for their hatred. They already had it, just didn't know what cover to use for it.


  6. #386
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Yes and also those people who will quickly jump to hate on all Muslims no matter what and will not know there are as many different Muslims in the world as numbers.

    Those who quickly lump all Muslims as one and hate Islam only needed a excuse for their hatred. They already had it, just didn't know what cover to use for it.
    people like me
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  7. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post


    Weird considering I could be a fat slob with no hair who does the naked dance ritual
    Even better.

    Ya that just happened. lmfao

  8. #388
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    people like me
    Yes, people like you

    I view your hatred to me and others within my religion as no different to those extremists irrational hatred of Jews.


  9. #389
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Yes, people like you

    I view your hatred to me and others within my religion as no different to those extremists irrational hatred of Jews.
    Would it make a difference to you if I directed my hatred towards those islamic extremist and not the entire Islamic faith?

    I find it dificult to seperate Islam from the extremist. Much of what the extrmist does he learns from the Islamic text. Am I wrong?
    Last edited by SgtRock; 08-25-10 at 03:03 AM.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  10. #390
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Even better.

    Ya that just happened. lmfao
    LOL

    You sick bastard
    DW. I'm not too fat or ugly so you can come watch without scarring your eyes


Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •