Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 649

Thread: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

  1. #311
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    When you silence all the talk, what else is there?
    There's work, go be productive.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #312
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post



    "This picture shows the cruelty of Sharia Law in action!The penalty for this 8 year old child in Iran for stealing a loaf of bread..Getting his left arm crushed by a TRUCK!"



    Savages




    This mosque from what I understand is led by folks who are for Sharia law. Won't condemn Hammas, and has indicated that 911 was in part our fault.


    They have the same right to open thier center of intolerance and hate, the same way a white power group has a right to do so.

    This mosque is not about building bridges, Only a fool would think so.


    That said, I support thier right to build it. As I have a right to call them assholes for it.

    rev.....please! that video has been debunked, it's just not a true representation. i can't believe you fall for that bull****. and people thank you!

  3. #313
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by laila View Post
    that is iran's interpretation of sharia law. Do we actually expect any less?
    the video is not what he claims.

  4. #314
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    rev.....please! that video has been debunked, it's just not a true representation. i can't believe you fall for that bull****. and people thank you!



    Link please. I would like to be seeing the debunking. thanks. (I'm open to it. )


    btw, are you denying such things happen?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #315
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York



    beat you to it.

    Little Green Footballs - "Shari'a Punishment" Photos Misattributed


    it is faked.


    Still, sharia law can be just as brutal. And as a freedom loving American, I can state it has no place in public law.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #316
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post


    beat you to it.

    Little Green Footballs - "Shari'a Punishment" Photos Misattributed


    it is faked.


    Still, sharia law can be just as brutal. And as a freedom loving American, I can state it has no place in public law.
    told ya. 12345678910

  7. #317
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Still, sharia law can be just as brutal. And as a freedom loving American, I can state it has no place in public law.
    I feel EXACTLY the same way.

    But that has nothing to do with this subject. Wanting Sharia Law and Enacting Sharia law are two different things, Sharia law had nothing to do with 9/11.

    If someone ever tried to enact Sharia law in any western country, i'd be the first to all them out on their bull****.

  8. #318
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I feel EXACTLY the same way.

    But that has nothing to do with this subject. Wanting Sharia Law and Enacting Sharia law are two different things, Sharia law had nothing to do with 9/11.

    If someone ever tried to enact Sharia law in any western country, i'd be the first to all them out on their bull****.


    Really? Nothing to do with sharia law?


    Are you familiar with Bin Laden's "letter to America"?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #319
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Really? Nothing to do with sharia law?


    Are you familiar with Bin Laden's "letter to America"?
    As I said, wanting to enact Sharia law... and enacting Sharia law are two different things.

    I'll send a letter to America saying I want everyone to wear silly hats on Wednesdays after a terrorist attack, will it matter?

  10. #320
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    As I said, wanting to enact Sharia law... and enacting Sharia law are two different things.

    I'll send a letter to America saying I want everyone to wear silly hats on Wednesdays after a terrorist attack, will it matter?
    Exactly. Actions matter and not any individuals wanting. And what OBL wanted has nothing to do with the proposed Center being built.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •