Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 649

Thread: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

  1. #221
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,450

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    That's just factless speculation. What facts do you base that assertion on?
    A better way to prove me wrong, would be to tell me what you would have said. But, that didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #222
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    06-04-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    123

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    If the mosque is built and someone blows it up I wonder if Americans will dance in the streets and celebrate quietly in thier homes like muslims did on 9-11?
    And after time goes by no one who didn't lose someone then won't mind us putting a big cross there.

  3. #223
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nice attitude.
    At least it isn't the entitlment one you are displaying. Did you really expect me to jump up and say "yessuh massa, suh" when you ordered me to offer you proof that your accusatory comments are false?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  4. #224
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    [QUOTE=apdst;1058939582




    Not once have I said that I oppose Muslims worshiping however they please. I don't even care where they worship. I'm only opposed to building a mosque next door to Ground Zero.

    So, do us a favor and take the, "yer a racist", bull**** down the road. You know how silly you people sound when you make those accusations? Not to mention, how it does a very piss poor job of selling your point.

    [/QUOTE]

    I am so sick of being called a racist and bigot just because I think this mosque is a very bad idea and a slap in the face by this Imam. He does not want to build bridges or he'd stop this crap right now.
    Being called these names that have no truth sucks. It's not just coming from this board but from every media outlet there is. If you don't want the Mosque, you are an Islamaphobe and full of hate. Blah Blah Blah
    Well, I'm sick of it. So I'm going to name call back.
    Everyone out there that is for the Mosque at Ground Zero is un-American. 70% of our population is against it. It's like a stab to the heart for some. Others it feels like a slap in the face. It's very painful to think of a 14 story mosque sitting at ground zero like some kind of Victory Monument. I was no where near there on 9/11 but I still remember it well. I'll NEVER forget it. I can imagine how the survivors and families must feel.
    So go ahead, you 30% of the population. Go ahead and keep fighting to have the Mosque there. You are turning your back on 70% of the American people. That is Un-American in my view. Racist too, because 70% of the population is not all white people.

  5. #225
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No race card. Just wondering why you assumed that I'm white. Is it because I don't think like a black person? I'm not offended; just curious. And, calling you out for your silly little, "you be uh racist", tirade.

    Libs on this forum requently assume I'm white. Just wondering what makes you people tick.
    What do you mean by "you people"?

    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  6. #226
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,887

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    No race card. Just wondering why you assumed that I'm white. Is it because I don't think like a black person? I'm not offended; just curious. And, calling you out for your silly little, "you be uh racist", tirade.

    Libs on this forum requently assume I'm white. Just wondering what makes you people tick.
    Hahaha me a lib, awesome. I think this post shows that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, either with regards to my political views or my supposed "assumptions". Looks like you're the one making assumptions here.
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  7. #227
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    06-04-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    123

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    What do you mean by "you people"?

    I'm guessing Borg type Liberals.

  8. #228
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthy View Post
    I'm guessing Borg type Liberals.
    That's Borgited!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #229
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    06-04-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    123

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    Hahaha me a lib, awesome. I think this post shows that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, either with regards to my political views or my supposed "assumptions". Looks like you're the one making assumptions here.
    You wish. So okay, you're a statist.

  10. #230
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,450

    Re: Protesters rally against, for planned Islamic center in New York

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    At least it isn't the entitlment one you are displaying. Did you really expect me to jump up and say "yessuh massa, suh" when you ordered me to offer you proof that your accusatory comments are false?
    I gave you an order? You're really that thinned skinned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •