Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 722

Thread: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

  1. #461
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    No said it was genetic Redress, how silly of you to post worthless drivvel. More "NO NO YOU CAN'T SUGGEST OBAMA HAD ANY CONNECTION TO ISLAM!!!"

    Of course you personally are NOT a Muslim just cause your dad is, however the issue was "Seen as a Muslim" by many Muslims cause DAD WAS and the Koran suggest that is so. Yes, SOME DON'T agree with that, some Christians don't drink Wine too... your point?
    Obama is not and have never been a Muslim.
    Unless he took the declaration of faith and proceeded to follow the pillars. If he did do that, then yes he is now a Ex Muslim turned Christian ...
    .... but he didn't do that.


  2. #462
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Those are not the words of Graham. His words: ""I think the president's problem is that he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim. The seed of Islam is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim..." Since Graham's words are the topic of the thread, fact checking those words is perfetly legit.

    Now, your straw man rant was entertaining, but it was a straw man, and it was an attempt to distract from the factchecking.
    What fact checking, some professor said you cannot be of a religion by genetics... holy ****, I've been FACT CHECKED MAN....

    You are also taking the Original Quote out of context to match your silly "fact check".

    "I think the president's problem is that he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim. The seed of Islam is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother. He was born a Muslim, his father gave him an Islamic name," Graham told CNN's John King in a televised interview that aired Thursday night.
    "Now it's obvious that the president has renounced the prophet Mohammed, and he has renounced Islam, and he has accepted Jesus Christ. That's what he says he has done. I cannot say that he hasn't. So I just have to believe that the president is what he has said," Graham continued, adding that "the Islamic world sees the president as one of theirs."
    Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim.' As Pew Poll Shows, More Americans Confused About President's Religion. - ABC News

    Oh, damn, the full quote in context... Changes the "spin" you put on it.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  3. #463
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Grahmn's words

    "Now it's obvious that the president has renounced the prophet Mohammed, and he has renounced Islam, and he has accepted Jesus Christ. That's what he says he has done. I cannot say that he hasn't.

    Certainly does help if you read them Bubba.
    To renounce Islam and the Prophet Mohammed requires having had a belief in it in the first place.

    In which case proof please.


  4. #464
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    "I think the president's problem is that he was born a Muslim, his father was a Muslim. The seed of Islam is passed through the father like the seed of Judaism is passed through the mother".


  5. #465
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,326
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    What fact checking, some professor said you cannot be of a religion by genetics... holy ****, I've been FACT CHECKED MAN....


    You are also taking the Original Quote out of context to match your silly "fact check".
    And you reveal you have not actually read the linked article. Hint: it's a good idea to do so to save embarrassment.



    I quoted the part relevant to what was being fact checked. I noted it was not the full quote by the use of ellipses, which is the standard method to do so.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #466
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    however the issue was "Seen as a Muslim" by many Muslims cause DAD WAS and the Koran suggest that is so.
    Wouldn't they see him as an apostate then? And thus, wouldn't that be worse for him in the eyes of muslims than just being a christian?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #467
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And you reveal you have not actually read the linked article. Hint: it's a good idea to do so to save embarrassment.





    I quoted the part relevant to what was being fact checked. I noted it was not the full quote by the use of ellipses, which is the standard method to do so.
    I'm done with you Redress, I am. You are in "OBAMA'S NOT A MUSLIM!!!" attack mode.

    Why was this thread posted? There was a poll showing 1/5th of Americans think Obama is a Muslim, ABC News interviewed Rev. Graham who added to the discussion. I thought it was interesting and added to the debate. Instead it's become a circle jerk of people like you, defending Obama as not being a Muslim! And attacking me and others for pointing out what the Rev was actually saying.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #468
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Wouldn't they see him as an apostate then? And thus, wouldn't that be worse for him in the eyes of muslims than just being a christian?
    That's been brought up too, but I'm done with this Tucker, anything I say Redress and a few others will just attack me as saying things I'm not, or believing things I don't.

    I'm tired Tucker.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  9. #469
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Wouldn't they see him as an apostate then? And thus, wouldn't that be worse for him in the eyes of muslims than just being a christian?
    Yes but we don't see him as one because he was never a Muslim to begin with


  10. #470
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,326
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    I'm done with you Redress, I am. You are in "OBAMA'S NOT A MUSLIM!!!" attack mode.

    Why was this thread posted? There was a poll showing 1/5th of Americans think Obama is a Muslim, ABC News interviewed Rev. Graham who added to the discussion. I thought it was interesting and added to the debate. Instead it's become a circle jerk of people like you, defending Obama as not being a Muslim! And attacking me and others for pointing out what the Rev was actually saying.
    Yeah, I really attacked you with the post that started this exchange...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •