Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 722

Thread: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

  1. #271
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    83% of Americans identify themselves as followers of Christ
    yet we see that it is possible for muslim students in the USA public schools to maintain their islamic faith
    why must the opposite circumstance be present in indonesia?
    What many people don't seem to realize is that there are very strong Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist communities in Indonesia...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  2. #272
    Dispenser of Negativity
    Cold Highway's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
    Last Seen
    12-24-12 @ 11:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,596
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Even if this is 100% true, what's the point in talking about it? Exactly what is he hoping to accomplish?
    Apparently being a Muslim automatically removes you from being in public office.
    Jackboots always come in matched pairs, a left boot and a right boot.

  3. #273
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Actually. No it doesn't.
    Stop making **** up because this routine of pretending to know what you are typing is getting boring.

    Your link is useless.
    Inside Islam one must follow the pillars of Islam.
    Having a father who happened to be a Muslim is worthless, it does not protect one from hell.
    One can be Muslim and have an entire Non Muslim family likewise one can come from a Muslim family and be a Non Muslim.
    Islam is not a race, one has to believe in one God and also believe that Prophet Muhammad is God's Messenger to be called a Muslim.
    Your words mean nothing without factual evidence. If you think because you claim to be a Muslim that you don't have to produce evidence you are very mistaken.

    Either back up your claims with evidence or don't bother at all.

    Still waiting for you to prove a child born of Muslim parents is not a Muslim.

    Back up your claims with factual evidence.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #274
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Your words mean nothing without factual evidence. If you think because you claim to be a Muslim that you don't have to produce evidence you are very mistaken.

    Either back up your claims with evidence or don't bother at all.

    Still waiting for you to prove a child born of Muslim parents is not a Muslim.

    Back up your claims with factual evidence.
    ok, here's proof

    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  5. #275
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Here Tex.
    I found you a YouTube video which I think demonstrates clearly for those unable to comprehend why Obama is not a Muslim.



    Conspiracy theorists, crazy crazy people


  6. #276
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    ok, here's proof

    Damn you with ninja fingers lol
    I had to change mine to a video


  7. #277
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Damn you with ninja fingers lol
    I had to change mine to a video
    Thats what I thought. You can't back up your false argument with facts.

    I gave you two links. The first one from a Muslim site specifcially says children born to Muslim parents are considered Muslim and you can't refute it.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #278
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    ok, here's proof

    That's one of those super-secret Muslim crosses. Only 33rd-degree Muslims know about them. Other than me, that is.

  9. #279
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Thats what I thought. You can't back up your false argument with facts.

    I gave you two links. The first one from a Muslim site specifcially says children born to Muslim parents are considered Muslim and you can't refute it.
    i showed you a picture, and Laila showed you a video of a person with a Muslim parent that is not a Muslim, what are you trying to prove?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  10. #280
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: The Rev. Franklin Graham Says President Obama was 'Born a Muslim'

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Thats what I thought. You can't back up your false argument with facts.

    I gave you two links. The first one from a Muslim site specifcially says children born to Muslim parents are considered Muslim and you can't refute it.
    Actually I did.
    You are just going to continue lying about Muslims.


Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •