Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 568

Thread: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

  1. #371
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Don't know why your post didn't show the image for me, I did a cut and paste and was then able to view it.

  2. #372
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,775

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    He has nothing to hide, but he's hiding it anyway?
    Please post here a copy the following: your high school and college (if applicable) transcripts, latest bank statement, pay stub, any vehicle registration certificates, criminal and driving records, birth certificate, Blockbuster video membership card and rental records, and passport.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #373
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,158

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Crunch isn't a public figure, let alone Prez. Totally different.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  4. #374
    Student JakeFromWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Last Seen
    10-13-10 @ 05:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    282

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    It's Ramadan. If Obama is not fasting (he ate meat last night. ice cream too recently) he is not Muslim. Call me crazy, but there seems to be evidence for the fact he's Christian. He goes to service. He prays daily. And it also seems there's evidence that suggests he wouldn't be Muslim by, well, not fasting during the holiest time of the year.

    So why is he Muslim?
    and so it goes...

  5. #375
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Crunch isn't a public figure, let alone Prez. Totally different.
    Public figures are under no obligation to publish those either.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #376
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,763

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromWI View Post
    It's Ramadan. If Obama is not fasting (he ate meat last night. ice cream too recently) he is not Muslim. Call me crazy, but there seems to be evidence for the fact he's Christian. He goes to service. He prays daily. And it also seems there's evidence that suggests he wouldn't be Muslim by, well, not fasting during the holiest time of the year.
    So why is he Muslim?
    I said something very similar to my wife just the other day. So, has anybody seen the President w/a big fat mac burger in his hands since last Friday?

  7. #377
    Student JakeFromWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Last Seen
    10-13-10 @ 05:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    282

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    He has been observed eating before sun down - yes. However, I have recently been notified via another forum that it - "Doesn’t matter. Muslims allow this if you are fooling infidels."

    Good Grief.
    and so it goes...

  8. #378
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    I said something very similar to my wife just the other day. So, has anybody seen the President w/a big fat mac burger in his hands since last Friday?
    Don't know, but I just realized something. I have a lying A hole for a friend! She says she is Jewish. I've seen her eat ham before. OMG, I just remembered something else! At my house she would always take a hotdog off the grill and eat it while we were waiting on chicken or burgers. She never once asked if I had puchased all beef weinies!

  9. #379
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromWI View Post
    He has been observed eating before sun down - yes. However, I have recently been notified via another forum that it - "Doesn’t matter. Muslims allow this if you are fooling infidels."

    Good Grief.
    Yup; same as it ever was. Willfully ignorant is one thing, showing your ass is something else entirely.

    /waves from across the river

  10. #380
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    wow, I never said myself it was 150..I said the speculation online was 150 which doesn't seem far fetched considering he graduated Magna Cum Laude from Columbia. Serious lol @ you.
    1. He didn't graduate MCL from Columbia, he graduated MCL from HLS. Learn his bio if you want to talk trash.
    2. I know approx 2 dozen people who graduated MCL from HLS - the bulk of them aren't exceptionally bright.
    3. Serious lol @ anyone who didn't actually go to a real school and still wants to talk like they have any idea of what's up.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    RightinNYC what would you say Bush's is?
    I'd say Bush was probably about 120-130. Obama is probably 130-140.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •