Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 568

Thread: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

  1. #331
    Advisor BCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 04:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    598

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    I solve this for everyone...Obama is probably an Atheist. People with his intelligence typically are.
    I use a lot of satire and sarcasm so keep that in mind when reading my posts.

  2. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I solve this for everyone...Obama is probably an Atheist. People with his intelligence typically are.
    I shall now employ the Pepsi rule, whereby if anybody gets under my skin to even the smallest degree whatsoever, I need to go slowly drink a Pepsi before I post again.

  3. #333
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Personally, I think Obama's religion is the Church of Obama. I think his god is himself and his creed is his agenda and his own benefit.

    I can almost see why 20% of Americans think he is Muslim, though. He spends more time praising Islam than almost anyone I know who isn't the leader of an Islamic nation.

    He can call himself a Christian if he likes... you can call a tail a leg but that doesn't make it one, nor can you walk on it.
    Hell, he's a politician. Narcissism is a job requirement.

  4. #334
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I solve this for everyone...Obama is probably an Atheist. People with his intelligence typically are.
    Actually, people with his intelligence typically run the gamut of religions. The nonsense above is just arrogant anti-theism.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  5. #335
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Moderators cannot be put on ignore in vBulletin.

    Don't ask me how I know.
    Yes, I know.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by prrriiide View Post
    You do know that Kermit Roosevelt hatched Operation Ajax, which remved Mohommed Mosaddegh from power in Iran? 1953? google it. Mosaddegh was modern Iran's first (and last) democratically elected leader.
    Well first of all Mossadeq was not in that list, and 2nd of all Mossadeq was not democratically elected, he was appointed by the Shah and ratified by the Majiles (Iranian Parliament) upon obtaining power he dissolved parliament through a fraudulent referendum in which he garnered a 99.9% yay vote and began to rule by decree, because (survey says) the Majiles wouldn't grant him direct control over the military.

    Then there was the CIA funding of the Ba'ath coup in Iraq. LINK
    lol, that article icites no sources and is clearly an anti-CIA far left conspiracist hit piece which provides absolutely 0 in the way of evidence for any of its claims. Funny that the CIA family Jewels release doesn't mention any such funding. From what I've heard in the way of actual credible sources is that the CIA provided a list of suspected Communists to the Baath party. There's 0 evidence in the way of CIA support of the coup. Oh and "the interwebs said it" =/= evidence. Provide it, I'll be waiting with baited breath.

    The US has been bollixing the politics of middle eastern countries, both covertly and overtly, for 3/4 of a century. Middle easterners have a right to be pissed off and untrusting of the US. If a foriegn country had covertly done to the US a fraction of the crap our government has pulled in the middle east, you'd be calling for a nuclear first strike.
    Ya ya ya, your first assertion is historical revisionism and doesn't even involve the right type of Islam, and your 2nd assertion is conspiracist bullocks.

  7. #337
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    I'd really like to know where you got your information. I'm pretty sure I know where you pulled it out of, but I'd like to see linked verification.
    Listening to his speeches, and considering his actions and statements, and his background and political maneuvers, on the whole over the past several years.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  8. #338
    Advisor BCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Heart of Dixie
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 04:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    598

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Actually, people with his intelligence typically run the gamut of religions. The nonsense above is just arrogant anti-theism.
    I could be wrong but i'd say your typical Cum Laude Ivy League graduate is an Atheist.

    His IQ is probably pushing 150 or even above that.
    Last edited by BCR; 08-20-10 at 06:35 PM.
    I use a lot of satire and sarcasm so keep that in mind when reading my posts.

  9. #339
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I could be wrong but i'd say your typical Cum Laude Ivy League graduate is an Atheist.
    I suspect you are wrong, but you are welcome to try and document that claim.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #340
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    One thing that's being glossed over in the coverage of this is the tendency of people to answer poll questions incorrectly on purpose when they feel strongly about an issue. I'll wager that a nontrivial portion of people who are opposed to Obama and said that they think he's a Muslim said so not because they actually believe he's a muslim, but because they think he's a bad person and want to comment negatively about him. Similarly, if you took a poll asking whether GWB was a christian, I bet that liberals would be more likely than conservatives to say that he's not a christian and is instead something else.
    Wouldn't it be just as likely that supporters of Obama's would say he is not a Muslim even if they think he is?
    Makes about as much sense to me.
    As far as GWB goes I think most people know he is a Christian. Some like that fact and some don't.
    A few far left may say no he is not a christian because he is the anti-christ.

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •