Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 568

Thread: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

  1. #11
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    I have no idea what the faith of these stupid people would be. Nor does it really matter. Stupid is stupid no matter what faith they hold. It is enough to be sad that so many would be so inclined to believe something so ignorant.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #12
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    I wonder what the stats are for people who actually care what religion our president is. Honestly a person's religion is the last thing I look at when voting for some one.

  3. #13
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    When I opened my copy of the Qur'an this morning, I saw a stain on the inside of the cover that looked like Obama's face!

    IT'S A SIGN!
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  4. #14
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-31-10 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    214

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    President Obama is *NOT* Muslim.

    That is downright crazy.

    It is wrong. It is evil and we should not have to read this online, in papers or hear it on the news.

    The President is a Christian! He is Christian-type, Christian beleiver, Christian.

    President Obama loves Christianity, Churches and those books, THAT book, with lots of writing in it, which starts with something called Levitic-, Ginnisus, Jenny-sus, something like that. Well, President Obama loves it. It. That Book. Whatever it is called, he loves it.

    The President understands Islam, respects Islam, Sharia Law, the writings of Islamic Fathers and the establishment of Sharia and the love of Sharia for its people and the people for Sharia.

    Calling him a Muslim is absolutely insane.
    "Sodomy is one of the most gruesome and detested crimes, the punishment for which is also one of the harshest penalties, it is the capital punishment"
    -Imam Mukhtar K. Ahmed Al-Mesalati, author of the "QURAN And Same-Sex Behavior", c. 2009

  5. #15
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,732

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Some people also think he is a Kenyan citizen who stole the presidency.

    And some even think he is a Communist Nazi terrorist, who eats babies.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by GayLibertarian View Post
    President Obama is *NOT* Muslim.

    That is downright crazy.

    It is wrong. It is evil and we should not have to read this online, in papers or hear it on the news.

    The President is a Christian! He is Christian-type, Christian beleiver, Christian.

    President Obama loves Christianity, Churches and those books, THAT book, with lots of writing in it, which starts with something called Levitic-, Ginnisus, Jenny-sus, something like that. Well, President Obama loves it. It. That Book. Whatever it is called, he loves it.

    The President understands Islam, respects Islam, Sharia Law, the writings of Islamic Fathers and the establishment of Sharia and the love of Sharia for its people and the people for Sharia.

    Calling him a Muslim is absolutely insane.
    So going to a racist church for 20 years is Christian? What Christian church has he attended regularly as president?

    Maybe his policies on Muslims is the reason people believe this. Like he wants to close gitmo and put the detainees on trial in civilian court in New york.

    It would seem if he was Christian he would make more of an effort to stop Iran from getting nukes.

    Obama has shown he lies so other than him saying so what makes you believe he is Christian.
    Last edited by ptif219; 08-19-10 at 01:56 PM.

  7. #17
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Some people also think he is a Kenyan citizen who stole the presidency.

    And some even think he is a Communist Nazi terrorist, who eats babies.
    Personally, I think he's a pygmy vampire who drinks Christian baby fat instead of blood.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #18
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    So going to a racist church for 20 years is Christian? What Christian church has he attended regularly as president?
    It's not your place to judge whether or not someone is "Christian enough." You have neither the ability nor the authority to make such a judgement.

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Maybe is policies on Muslims is the reason people believe this. like he wants to close gitmo and put the detainees on trial in civilian court in New york.
    Right, because only secret evil Muslims believe in jurisprudence!

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    It would seem if he was Christian he would make more of an effort to stop Iran from getting nukes.
    Christ voiced an opinion on nuclear weapons in the Bible?

    Quote Originally Posted by ptif219 View Post
    Obama has shown he lies so other than him saying so what makes you believe he is Christian.
    Lots of Christians lie.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    melbourne florida
    Last Seen
    09-24-15 @ 12:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,156

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    It's not your place to judge whether or not someone is "Christian enough." You have neither the ability nor the authority to make such a judgement.



    Right, because only secret evil Muslims believe in jurisprudence!



    Christ voiced an opinion on nuclear weapons in the Bible?



    Lots of Christians lie.
    I didn't say anything about Christian enough. You take things out of context and try to use a religion to avoid my points nice spin

  10. #20
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    I still don't know why a politicians religious beliefs have anything to do with their office.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •