Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 568

Thread: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

  1. #171
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    They do step up. You just fail to recognize it.
    Show me.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #172
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,873
    Blog Entries
    8
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  3. #173
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    One instance of wrong does not disprove the rest of the good.
    If you are looking for perfection in this world, well you've come to the wrong place.
    Show me the good.




    So the slaughter of the Bosnians by Christians, 50 years later, was justified right?
    Totaly different subject. Nice try at putting words into my mouth. But, since you brought it up; who was it that swooped in the protect all those Muslims from being slaughtered by the Bosnian Serbs? Was it, Christians, perhaps?

    I was there, so we can get into detail. Granted, we weren't allowed to go full bore on the Serbs, because we had a pussy for a president and an even bigger pussy for a theater commander, but, we were there to protect Muslims from being genocided.

    Too bad, too, because I couldn't wait to waste some Serbs. We all were enraged and ready to chop off some heads to defend those Muslims.

    We were mostly successful. If not for the presence of the mostly Christian United States Army, there may have been millions of Muslims killed, rather than a hundred thousand.
    Last edited by apdst; 08-20-10 at 12:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #174
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #175
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    06-04-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    123

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    I don't think he's a muslim, and I know he's not a Christian. His commie mommie Stanley, never took him to church. When she married Soetaro, he then attended muslim school as his legally adopted son in Indonesia as a child. To my knowledge he's never been a member of a Christian church. BLT doesn't qualify as Christian. No race-based theology should. His knowledge base is more muslim than Christian, hence his actions.

    If narcissism was a option, that's where I'd peg him. I think his apologists suffer the same malady.

  6. #176
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    How badly will they be treated by their countrymen, because they betrayed Islam and aided the infadels?
    So they are brave Muslims. That does not discount what they are doing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #177
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Like I said, "lip service". I wanna see actions, not talk.
    And when you where shown action, you discounted it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #178
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There's notthing historically accurate about any of those comments...lol!
    What a load of nonsense.

    The Branch davidians started the fire that killed them.

    I really don't know who offed timothy McVeigh.

    Hitler killed himself and the Russians won that war on the Eastern front.

    It was liberals who defeated the KKK (back then, there were conservative, liberal and moderate branches in both political parties).

    You seem to think that someone other than the Northerners defeated the confederacy (since you claim that nothing I said was historically accurate ) so please tell me which third party won that particular war.

    And if not for the French, we'd all be having some tea and crumpetts right now. The American Revolution was really won by the French. Did you really buy the bull**** story that a bunch of upstarts could defeat the world's greatest superpower at the time?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    People in this thread need to stop equating believing Obama is a muslim and being a birther, they are two completely different things.

  10. #180
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,873
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Like I said, "lip service". I wanna see actions, not talk.
    i'm sorry, how you condemn something with actions? what action did you do that condemned 911?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •