Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 568

Thread: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

  1. #161
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,590

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Kinda seems that more Muslims are killed by these extremists than non-Muslims by a large large margin.
    All the more reason for the Muslims to step up, but they don't. What do they do, instead? They blame America for their problems. Care to explain how that makes sense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #162
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who smoked David Koresh? Who put Timothy McVey to death? Since Hitler is considered by the ignorant to have been some Christian Crusader, who put his ass in the ground? Who all but destroyed the KKK? Who whooped the slave owning Confederacy? Who went up against Christian England to build the free'sed country in the history of the world?

    Was it Muslims that did all that? Or, Christians?


    Tell us, what have the Muslims done; besides give lip service.
    You need to read about the Ottomans
    While they weren't saints by any degree; they did express a lot of religious tolerance, for a long time, towards Jews and Christians.
    Last edited by Harry Guerrilla; 08-20-10 at 12:22 AM.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  3. #163
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    All the more reason for the Muslims to step up, but they don't. What do they do, instead? They blame America for their problems. Care to explain how that makes sense?
    What do you do?
    You blame Muslims for our problems.

    See how loaded that crap is, you automatically assume that Muslims in mass blame America for everything.

    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  4. #164
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who smoked David Koresh? Who put Timothy McVey to death? Since Hitler is considered by the ignorant to have been some Christian Crusader, who put his ass in the ground? Who all but destroyed the KKK? Who whooped the slave owning Confederacy? Who went up against Christian England to build the free'sed country in the history of the world?

    Was it Muslims that did all that? Or, Christians?


    Tell us, what have the Muslims done; besides give lip service.
    You know all those names released at WikiLeaks recently in those documents, of Afghans who are aiding the US forces? What religion do you think those guys follow?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #165
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Who smoked David Koresh?
    David Koresh did.

    Who put Timothy McVey to death?
    I don't know who actually performed the execution.

    Since Hitler is considered by the ignorant to have been some Christian Crusader, who put his ass in the ground?
    Hitler did. But we have the Russians to thank for that war ending the way it did.

    Who all but destroyed the KKK?
    Liberals.

    Who whooped the slave owning Confederacy?
    Northerners


    Who went up against Christian England to build the free'sed country in the history of the world?
    The french navy.

    BTW, are you ignoring the word "historically" becuase it kills your argument?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  6. #166
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,590

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    You need to read about the Ottomans
    While they weren't saints by any degree, they did express a lot of religious tolerance, for a long time, towards Jews and Christians.
    LOL...you mean the same Ottomans that committed genocide on the Armeanian Christians? Those Ottomans? I've already read about the Ottomans, sir.

    What's next? The Bosnian Muslims? The Bosnian Muslims that worked for the Nazis during WW2? Or, perhaps Soviet Muslims; that worked for the Nazis during WW2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #167
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,590

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You know all those names released at WikiLeaks recently in those documents, of Afghans who are aiding the US forces? What religion do you think those guys follow?
    How badly will they be treated by their countrymen, because they betrayed Islam and aided the infadels?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #168
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    All the more reason for the Muslims to step up, but they don't.
    They do step up. You just fail to recognize it.

    What do they do, instead?
    Most of the dying in places like Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  9. #169
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,590

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    David Koresh did.



    I don't know who actually performed the execution.



    Hitler did. But we have the Russians to thank for that war ending the way it did.



    Liberals.



    Northerners




    The french navy.

    BTW, are you ignoring the word "historically" becuase it kills your argument?
    There's notthing historically accurate about any of those comments...lol! Other than, with the exception of the Soviets, it was all done by Christians. Can you point to any point in history where Muslims can sport a track record anywhere close? You can't. Can you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #170
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    LOL...you mean the same Ottomans that committed genocide on the Armeanian Christians? Those Ottomans? I've already read about the Ottomans, sir.
    One instance of wrong does not disprove the rest of the good.
    If you are looking for perfection in this world, well you've come to the wrong place.


    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What's next? The Bosnian Muslims? The Bosnian Muslims that worked for the Nazis during WW2? Or, perhaps Soviet Muslims; that worked for the Nazis during WW2?
    So the slaughter of the Bosnians by Christians, 50 years later, was justified right?
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •