Page 39 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 1032

Thread: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

  1. #381
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're only a bigot, if the Libbos disagree with you. If they agree with your opinion, then you are, enlightened thinker.
    You really should stop explaining what "Libbos" think, you are 100 % of the time wrong.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #382
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    and TWENTY SEVEN POINT margins are not regularly overcome between a given august and a named november



    on this topic, leadership requires the actual improvement of relations

    leadership is falling fatally flat, empirically

    anecdotally, turn on your tv

    i appreciate your characteristic depth of thought
    Clue: Obama is not on the ballot in November.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #383
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,316

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You really should stop explaining what "Libbos" think, you are 100 % of the time wrong.
    Not this time, obviously. Your bigotted comments about Baptists prove my point with 100% clarity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #384
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,316

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Clue: Obama is not on the ballot in November.
    Perhaps not, but his policies are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #385
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    while I think of the KKK in the same way I think of Baptists, if they want to open a headquarters somewhere, I don't care where, and there is nothing in the zoning to disallow it, they have to be allowed. I don't have to like it
    ah, but if their stated purpose was to improve relations with you, then the religionists (LOL!) would be fools to ignore your sentiments

    think

    otherwise you might compare baptists to the kkk

  6. #386
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Perhaps not, but his policies are.
    Yes and no. There is a reason why midtem elections tend to go against the party of the president. Look at graphs of presidential approval ratings, they almost all come in with fairly high approval, then prove they can't fix everything in 6 months(not that any promise to actually do that, but people think they do), and that approval drops, usually rapidly. Happened to Bush till 9/11, when it spiked up, then started back on the trend, happened to Clinton, happened to Reagan and Carter. Did not happen quite like that to Bush the elder, and I am not 100 % sure why. He is the exception.

    With the president's approval dropping as they always do, and the economy still mired in bad news(which I don't think any one person or party is entirely responsible for, nor do I think Obama could have fixed it by now), and the extreme lopsidedness in the makeup of the house and senate, I think republican gains are inevitable. I also don't think anything Obama could have done would have changed this. So it's not so much his policy, as that democrats are in power when things are bad, and republicans will benefit.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #387
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Obama is not on the ballot in November.
    certainly, the president has nothing to do with it

    LOL!

    thoughts too deep, too meritricous for the common man, woman or other

  8. #388
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not this time, obviously. Your bigotted comments about Baptists prove my point with 100% clarity.
    Actually, you are just making an effort now to avoid the fact I had your argument destroyed and you had no comment. So instead you focus on something else.

    By the way, you will notice I pretty much never call people bigots.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #389
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:39 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,274
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    certainly, the president has nothing to do with it

    LOL!

    thoughts too deep, too meritricous for the common man, woman or other
    This has absolutely nothing to do with what I said.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #390
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I got a moderater warning for comparing the KKK to Islam.
    really?

    how interesting...

Page 39 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •