Page 36 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 1032

Thread: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

  1. #351
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    absolutely, and they are pissed at the president's position by a plurality of TWENTY SEVEN PERCENT (these kinda numbers do not occur regularly in american politics which, on major issues, is characteristically far more centrist)

    your argument, obviously the product of years of thought, holds great merit!

    LOL!
    Actually, since the number you are using is those opposed to the Mosque, while Obama's position is that it is legally allowed, you are wrong.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #352
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by joergan View Post
    I do not believe that islam is a religion, but a cult, so I do not know how your comment is applicable.
    It is a religion. Your belief is irrelevant.

  3. #353
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Actually, since the number you are using is those opposed to the Mosque, while Obama's position is that it is legally allowed, you are wrong.
    tell it to hohman, haberman and allen:

    "obama's comments friday nite were widely reported as offering support for the specific mosque project in question"

    see: politico link (oh, that's right, you already have---LOL!)

    in politics perception is everything

    that's why obama's 27 points behind on immigration, 34 below on birthright citizenship, 42 in arrears on the mandate, 43 underwater on drilling, and 39 short on this mosque

    what happens to political parties in 75 days when their leader is so FAR on the wrong side of the american electorate on virtually every issue?

    how did we get here?

    how could a president be so out of touch?

    stay tuned
    Last edited by The Prof; 08-15-10 at 01:05 PM.

  4. #354
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    tell it to hohman, haberman and allen:

    "obama's comments friday nite were widely reported as offering support for the specific mosque project in question"

    see: politico link (oh, that's right, you already have---LOL!)

    in politics perception is everything

    that's why obama's 27 points behind on immigration, 34 below on birthright citizenship, 42 in arrears on the mandate, 43 underwater on drilling and 39 short on this mosque

    what happens to political parties in 75 days when their leader is so FAR on the wrong side of the american electorate on virtually every issue?

    how did we get here?

    how could a president be so out of touch?

    stay tuned
    Why would I tell it to them when it is you that is here tying the two things together? If you read Obama's words, they are very clear. It's not his fault people distort them.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #355
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    Ah! I get it...

    You have to call out the former President to justify yourself, but all you've really done is make a lousy attempt at covering up your ignorance and bigotry. Nice try...makes you look real brilliant. :roll
    Obama banned Franklin Graham from the National Day of Prayer, too. Great Job he's doing there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #356
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Obama banned Franklin Graham from the National Day of Prayer, too. Great Job he's doing there.
    The man who said "True Islam cannot be practiced in this country" and called islam "a very evil and wicked religion"? Can't imagine why the Pentagon disinvited him...
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #357
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    in politics perception is everything
    No. It's really not. Critical thought is everything.

  8. #358
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    we want to reach out to you and improve relations

    well, thanks, great, we're gonna need you, out of personal, private and extremely heartfelt sentiments, y'know, deep down inside of us, to move your mosque

    you don't UNDERSTAND the first amendment! we OWN this land! you don't LOVE america!

    huh?

    we're gonna improve relations with you in spite of yourself cuz you NEED it

    what? then please move the mosque

    YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR F'N MIND! WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER WITH YOU! HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID!

    that's how you improve relations?

    CAN'T YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU'RE BEING!!! SENSITIVITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!! NOTHING!!!!! WE'RE HERE TO IMPROVE RELATIONS AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

    ...

    for 30 pages

    LOL!

    very revealing

    no wonder america's so grossed out

    party on, progressives

    EXPRESS yourselves so all can SEE your superiority

    do it for LOVE of all humanity

  9. #359
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Critical thought is everything.
    sure, critical thought based on misperceptions

    LOL!

  10. #360
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Spamming the same message over and over again is a poor way to prove a point.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 36 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •