Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 1032

Thread: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

  1. #241
    Student Johnny DooWop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Right
    Last Seen
    11-02-10 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    290

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post

    What a credible argument you have here apdst...
    He's from South Louisiana. Don't expect too many credible arguments.

  2. #242
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny DooWop View Post
    He's from South Louisiana. Don't expect too many credible arguments.
    Your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  3. #243
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon

    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    25,153
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your point?
    What was your point to begin with...

    "Obama's a muslim"

    Care to prove it...?

    Fine.

    APDST is a Muslim, EVERYONE HE'S A MUSLIM! I know its true because I said so!

  4. #244
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    What was your point to begin with...

    "Obama's a muslim"

    Care to prove it...?

    Fine.

    APDST is a Muslim, EVERYONE HE'S A MUSLIM! I know its true because I said so!
    Wow! You're offended!...LOL!!!

    Why would he be celebrating ramadan, in the white house, if he weren't a Muslim?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #245
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    24,650

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    The Ramadan celebrations start around the second week of September. A Muslim like you should know that.
    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

    Trumpery: Anything calculated to deceive by false show; anything externally splendid, but intrinsically of little value; worthless finery.

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 10:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Wow! You're offended!...LOL!!!

    Why would he be celebrating ramadan, in the white house, if he weren't a Muslim?
    And why did Bush, and Clinton, and everybody else?? "Last night, President Obama continued the White House tradition of hosting an Iftar – the meal that breaks the day of fasting – celebrating Ramadan in the State Dining Room."

  7. #247
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,140

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    And why did Bush, and Clinton, and everybody else?? "Last night, President Obama continued the White House tradition of hosting an Iftar – the meal that breaks the day of fasting – celebrating Ramadan in the State Dining Room."
    Funny how Obama doesn't continue Christian traditions. Or, is that different?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #248
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    94,658
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    I agree with him, too. But I don't see him as "supporting the mosque." I see him as supporting their right to build it. There's a difference. "Wow, a Mosque is just what we need!!! Yay!!!" as opposed to ""As a citizen, and as president, I believe that Muslims have the same right to practice their religion as everyone else in this country." That includes the right to build a place of worship and a community center on private property in lower Manhattan, in accordance with local laws and ordinances," he said. "This is America, and our commitment to religious freedom must be unshakable."

    Pretty gutsy move, actually.
    Very nice post. More people need to read and actually understand this.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Iíve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  9. #249
    Student Johnny DooWop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Right
    Last Seen
    11-02-10 @ 01:28 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    290

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your point?
    That many conservatives are xenophobic, jingoistic, fear-mongering, uneducated Obamaphobes, and therefore base most of their arguments on stereotypes, unfounded beliefs, xenophobia and social fascism. If it was up to them, blacks would still be in slavery, women still wouldn't be allowed to vote, the civil rights movement would have never occurred, gays wouldn't be allowed to marry and Muslims would be in concentration camps.
    Last edited by Johnny DooWop; 08-14-10 at 07:36 PM.

  10. #250
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon

    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    25,153
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: President Obama comes out in support of Ground Zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Funny how Obama doesn't continue Christian traditions. Or, is that different?
    What Christian traditions doesn't he continue?

    If you mean he doesn't go to church every sunday, I'm actually kinda happy about that, at least god isn't telling him to invade 3rd World Countries.

Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •