Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 129

Thread: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

  1. #91
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    I'd be especially interested to see how the Nazi holocaust fits into the sekret muslim master plan, given that around 100k muslims were killed in the holocaust.

    Although, it was the perfect cover....
    read for yourself

    The Role of Muslim SS divisions in Yugoslavia's Holocaust

    http://stosstruppen39-45.tripod.com/id10.html
    Last edited by apdst; 08-15-10 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #92
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    There were Muslim SS troops(the 13th Waffen Mountain Division). The only claim close to what aspdt is making that I can find credible reference to is the murder of 5000 people, for which 38 where convicted at Sarajevo. While bad, not nearly what he is claiming.

    Wiki article: 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #93
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    But then I have to ask, if every Muslim is as radical as you say... where are the legions of muslims invading Europe with guns and machetes, where are the armies of Allah trying to break down the doors of congress and execute our leaders and convert us all?
    That's what I'd like to know too. Considering that over 95% of Islamic terrorism happens in Muslims countries and is aimed at fellow Muslims, I really can't fathom where this insane paranoia we've got going on in the West these days is coming from. We're had what? Two or three attacks in the last 10 years? I mean, seriously, WTF is wrong with some people? It's like they lose all sense of perspective as soon as they hear the word "Muslim".
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

  4. #94
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,280
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's not my job to educate you. You calim that I'm stupid, anyway, so do your own research. You'll find out that Muslims operated the third largest death camp of the war. Since you're so much smarter than me, you shoudl already know these facts.
    There are simply no words that can describe the way I feel about this statement...

  5. #95
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    There were Muslim SS troops(the 13th Waffen Mountain Division). The only claim close to what aspdt is making that I can find credible reference to is the murder of 5000 people, for which 38 where convicted at Sarajevo. While bad, not nearly what he is claiming.

    Wiki article: 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Further research, will educate you. Good luck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #96
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Further research, will educate you. Good luck!!
    I found both the links you posted(in fact was reading the first while you made your post most likely). It's interesting, but I don't consider the site credible. Not saying it is wrong, but without a mainstream site confirming it, I put it down as unproven and did not reference it. Thank you for your advice.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #97
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,356

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I found both the links you posted(in fact was reading the first while you made your post most likely). It's interesting, but I don't consider the site credible. Not saying it is wrong, but without a mainstream site confirming it, I put it down as unproven and did not reference it. Thank you for your advice.
    Shot the hell out of that messanger...LOL!!! Live in denial all you like. I know how Libs reject historical facts. No surprise that your reject these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #98
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Shot the hell out of that messanger...LOL!!! Live in denial all you like. I know how Libs reject historical facts. No surprise that your reject these.
    This is what we call spin. I say it's not confirmed, you claim I deny it because I don't like what it says. It helps to try and be a little honest....
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #99
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,966

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Did you postpone watching football/baseball on 9/11 out of respect for the dead?
    My wedding is on September 25th...my Bachelor party is on the 10th-12th with the primary celebrating having to happen on saturday....

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    The mosque at ground zero is much ado about nothing too.

    1) The vast majority of Muslims in the World, and especially here in the US, condemn the 911 attacks.
    A wonderful thing. It doesn't change the fact that the religion was used as a primary motivator for carrying out said attack and remains linked in the minds of millions to said attacks.

    2) A Christian church at ground zero wouldn't turn a single head, let alone earn the outrage that I am seeing from some over here.
    Could it possibly because 9/11 wasn't perpetrated due to inspiration by the Christian Faith, due to disagreements with American Politics in part based on the Christian Faith, and carried out in such a way due to their belief in the Christian faith, all in hopes of it being a blessed act in the eyes of the Christian God? Could that POSSIBLY be the reason why a Christian church near ground zero wouldn't turn many heads.

    And seriously, I disagree with the notion of it not turning a "single head". I garauntee you some militant athiests would be upset about putting a "religious", IE Christian religion aka the main one they complain about, building so close to what's essentially a national monument for a secular nation.

    3) In condemning the building of a mosque there, you are essentially telling them that they are one with the terrorists.
    No, by condemning the building of a mosque supposedly about "out reach" there you are telling them that Islam is closely associated with what occurred on that day and you frankly don't want further reminders of a PROMINENT trait of every one of the attacks when going to visit what is essentially a defacto national memorial or monument.

    5) It was terrorists who attacked the US, not Muslims, any more than it was Christians who toasted millions of Jews during WWII, just because Adolf Hitler professed to be a Christian.
    Actually, it was muslims. 19 muslims. Every one of the attacks were muslim. A large reason they were willing to commit suicide in the attacks was due to their islamic faith. A large reason they were agreeable to the attack was their islamic faith. A large reason for their anger towards America was rooted in their islamic faith. A large reason why they felt they were justified in their attack was due to their islamic faith. A large part of why they volunteered for the attack was the belief that it would please their lord based on their islamic faith.

    Muslims attacked the World Trade Center that day...just like saying a "Men robbed that liquor store" last night or "Man-U fans just beat the crap out of that guy" or "Republicans just sold out their constituents by voting for amnesty" would not be saying ALL men robbed the store, ALL manchester united fans beat the person up, or ALL republicans sold out and voted for amnesty.

    Also, nice Godwin dana.

  10. #100
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: US Muslims prep for Islamic holiday around 9/11

    Even pretending that "fantompowa.net" and a Tripod website are reliable sources, I'm still not seeing where Muslim jihad accounted for 1/3 of the deaths in the holocaust.

    Further research, will educate you.
    Indeed. http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/commas_big.htm
    Last edited by RightinNYC; 08-15-10 at 02:19 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •