Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

  1. #101
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I understand her reasoning. Nonetheless, she inappropriately and negatively generalized about an entire group of people, implying that they're all coming here to sell drugs. I don't even know why we're quibbling about this, you and I both know she's full of crap. A lot of Mexicans and central Americans come here because their own countries are ****holes and they want to take care of their kids. They're still violating our laws by doing so, though.
    Because I despise the use and tagging of RACISM attached to something someone doesn't like because they have no other argument to make.

    Was it wrong/dishonest for her to say that? Yes absolutely!
    Was it racist? No it was not.

    You of all people should understand why I despise the improper and over use of the term racist.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  2. #102
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Because I despise the use and tagging of RACISM attached to something someone doesn't like because they have no other argument to make.

    Was it wrong/dishonest for her to say that? Yes absolutely!
    Was it racist? No it was not.

    You of all people should understand why I despise the improper and over use of the term racist.
    Do I understand? Yes. But clearly, I'm right. Admitting it won't make me think any less of you.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    This is why making it so difficult for poor people to immigrate is a bad idea.
    So, should we just shoot them immediately at the border?

  4. #104
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Listen, if Governor Brewer has stated that SOME illegal Mexicans were involved in drug distribution, I'd completely agree. But saying that ALL illegals are involved in drug trafficking is not only racist, it's simply inaccurate.
    I've tried and failed to find a quote by the Governor that stated all illegal aliens involved in drug traffic were Mexicans or any other specific race..... could you please give a link?
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  5. #105
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Do I understand? Yes. But clearly, I'm right. Admitting it won't make me think any less of you.
    Nice way to support your argument.

    I supported mine. Her statement was not made on the basis of race and explained why.

    You have yet to do so, other than to assume her statement was made on the basis of race, and explain the definition of racism.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Nice way to support your argument.

    I supported mine. Her statement was not made on the basis of race and explained why.

    You have yet to do so, other than to assume her statement was made on the basis of race, and explain the definition of racism.
    That was sarcasm, you noob.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    I've tried and failed to find a quote by the Governor that stated all illegal aliens involved in drug traffic were Mexicans or any other specific race..... could you please give a link?
    http://www.azcleanelections.gov/home...eGovernor.aspx

  8. #108
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Ahhhhhh.... so she did not say anything about a specific race of people, just that Illegal Aliens are drug dealers. Wouldn't that make your allegation of racism a figment of your imagination, or predilection?
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Brewer: “They’re coming here, and they’re bringing drugs. And they’re doing drop houses, and they’re extorting people and they’re terrorizing the families.”

  10. #110
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Inside the Brutal World of America's Kidnapping Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Brewer: “They’re coming here, and they’re bringing drugs. And they’re doing drop houses, and they’re extorting people and they’re terrorizing the families.”
    All reasons why she would want to put that message out there to gain support for curbing illegal immigration.

    I see nothing racist.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •