Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 313

Thread: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

  1. #271
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Well if Jesus and Mohammad actually existed (which I doubt) then that is not entirely true as the historicity surrounding the two depicts Jebus as somewhat of a pacifist;
    Well, that's true, but his followers were bloodthirsty savages.

  2. #272
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Mountain Dew sucks, we're more like Low Carb Monster Import, lean, mean, and blue.
    Um, excuse me. But Mountain Dew does not suck. Mountain Dew is awesome. And Live Wire Mountain Dew is the greatest Mountain Dew of them all. All hail the many forms of Mountain Dew. Drink and then engage in risky activities! Thus commands the Dew!
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #273
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,569

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Mountain Dew Throwback is the champ.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  4. #274
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Well if Jesus and Mohammad actually existed (which I doubt) then that is not entirely true as the historicity surrounding the two depicts Jebus as somewhat of a pacifist; whereas, it depicts Mohammad as pereptrating genocide and ethnic cleansing against the Jewish Banu tribes of the Arabian Penninsula.
    You doubt that they existed even though totally non religious books and census count them? Mohammad was a real guy that wrote the Koran himself. He began as a lowly farmer and by the end of his life became a warlord due to the riches and amount of people that began following him.
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Baha Blast Mountain Dew is the only Mountain Dew that doesn't make me projectile vomit.

  6. #276
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    You doubt that they existed even though totally non religious books and census count them? Mohammad was a real guy that wrote the Koran himself. He began as a lowly farmer and by the end of his life became a warlord due to the riches and amount of people that began following him.
    Regardless, he was clearly an asshole.

  7. #277
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Regardless, he was clearly an asshole.
    Well there are assholes all over religion,I don't think we can get mad at all muslims because of their messenger.

    Also I got Halo 3 mountain dew before. It taste like disappointment.
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  8. #278
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    Well there are assholes all over religion,I don't think we can get mad at all muslims because of their messenger.

    Also I got Halo 3 mountain dew before. It taste like disappointment.
    Generally speaking, 86% of religious people are assholes. I'm excluding Tashah and Goshin from that figure.

    Also, Halo 3 Mt. Dew tastes like disappointment because it's just a placeholder for Halo Reach.

  9. #279
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Generally speaking, 86% of religious people are assholes. I'm excluding Tashah and Goshin from that figure.

    Also, Halo 3 Mt. Dew tastes like disappointment because it's just a placeholder for Halo Reach.
    No I think it taste like disappointment because it taste like disappointment. I still have an unopened aluminum Halo 3 mountain dew bottle though. Maybe it aged to perfection...
    Last edited by JohnWOlin; 08-13-10 at 03:33 PM.
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  10. #280
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Baha Blast Mountain Dew is the only Mountain Dew that doesn't make me projectile vomit.
    You keep piling on evidence of you being a witch.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •