Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 313

Thread: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

  1. #211
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:56 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,504

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Imanutjob said there was no homosexuality in Iran.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Imanutjob said there was no homosexuality in Iran.
    Well, you'd have to be pretty stupid to be openly gay in Iran at this point. It's like being openly black in Springfield, Missouri, after the lynchings in 1906.

  3. #213
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Well, you'd have to be pretty stupid to be openly gay in Iran at this point. It's like being openly black in Springfield, Missouri, after the lynchings in 1906.
    ok, i admit, i'm a closet black.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    ok, i admit, i'm a closet black.
    We already knew that. You're only 27% white.

  5. #215
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Well, you'd have to be pretty stupid to be openly gay in Iran at this point. It's like being openly black in Springfield, Missouri, after the lynchings in 1906.
    I don't think I'd even try opening up an openly insouciant bar in Iran, myself.

    But maybe a somber coffee shop would thrive.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  6. #216
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,602

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    No, the issue isn't that Muslims aren't homosexuals, it's that there aren't any gay Muslims, because THEY KILL YOU for it in some countries.
    Whaaaaaaaat? Those BASTARDS!!!

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I don't think I'd even try opening up an openly insouciant bar in Iran, myself.

    But maybe a somber coffee shop would thrive.
    Yeah, I guess this means even mildly fabulous is out of the picture.

  8. #218
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Yeah, I guess this means even mildly fabulous is out of the picture.
    The window treatment limitation act of 2008 really put a damper on things.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    The window treatment limitation act of 2008 really put a damper on things.
    Don't even get me started on the chilling impact of banning musical theater.

  10. #220
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Jesus, pun intended, what moral difference are you talking about? Unlike you I don't dwell in the world of what is 'moral' or 'immoral' when making decisions. I go with what is 'within the laws and regulations' and what is 'outside the laws and regulations'. The reality and argument which has been made is that it would be incredibly hard to operate a gay bar next door to a house of worship because of the zoning regulations in most municipalities. It has nothing to do with morality. It has to do with what is in the law books regulating where buildings can and can't be built. Understand that simple fact?
    And of course predictably you did not read the article where it states the land is commerical zoning ie completly legal for a bar. Thanks for once again not reading carefully.

    Now if you weren't so obnoxiously anti-Muslim, you'd realize that the argument being made has as much to do with it 'being a free country' as it has with whatever other stupid strawman you made up to get your jolies up. If the FOX News commentator has the resources allowing him to place a gay bar next to a house of worship? All the more power to him. If he can get required approval for such a project? Go for it. However what has been stated is that it won't be anywhere near an easy task for him.

    Wait, let me guess what your argument is 'free country' right?
    Why is it when liberals like you can't argue the point they immediatly yell strawman? Is this some class you take on ways to duck out of an argument you can't win?

    If you really believe that then you wouldn't have a problem with this bar being placed where it is but you have. So I ask again, why do you have a problem with the bar and not the Mosque? For the third time, the zoning is legal for a bar.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •