Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 313

Thread: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

  1. #171
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Let's make fun of hippies, while we're at it. they're begging to be mocked.
    No way. hipsters are WAY worse than hippies. I hate those bastards!
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #172
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    No way. hipsters are WAY worse than hippies. I hate those bastards!
    Can't we make fun of both? The unwashed masses and the kids in ugly glasses and skinny jeans?

  3. #173
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Let's make fun of hippies, while we're at it. they're begging to be mocked.
    Die, hippie scum!

    Get out the hippie repellant:


  4. #174
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,644

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Yeah, all that "tolerance" and "freedom of worship" and "Constitutionally protected rights" stuff is going to be our undoing...
    The world is FULL of dicks. Dont be a dick. Show me where I have said we should stop the mosque. Show me where i said they SHOULDNT have the right to practice freely. Show me. All I said was that it made me want to puke. Did you see me say..."It made me want to puke...so...I grabbed my flamethrower and burned that mother****er down"?

    No. I didnt think so. So...you might want to consider that beofre you whip out your tiny little "look at me Im the very model of tolerance" dick next time.

  5. #175
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    The world is FULL of dicks. Dont be a dick. Show me where I have said we should stop the mosque. Show me where i said they SHOULDNT have the right to practice freely. Show me. All I said was that it made me want to puke. Did you see me say..."It made me want to puke...so...I grabbed my flamethrower and burned that mother****er down"?

    No. I didnt think so. So...you might want to consider that beofre you whip out your tiny little "look at me Im the very model of tolerance" dick next time.
    I apologize if I mischaracterized your argument. If I was mistaken about the implications of your "made me want to puke" line, then you'll have to enlighten me as to what else it possible could have meant. I must have missed the part where you said, "it made me want to puke, but I respect their right to worship as they please."

  6. #176
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I apologize if I mischaracterized your argument. If I was mistaken about the implications of your "made me want to puke" line, then you'll have to enlighten me as to what else it possible could have meant. I must have missed the part where you said, "it made me want to puke, but I respect their right to worship as they please."
    You were wrong bro.

    One should not need to qualify their statement with a disclaimer like the one you are suggesting he should have added.

    One should not assume because one says that hearing "ALLLLAAAAAAAAaaaaaAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAH akhbar!" made them want to puke that they don't agree that the persons listening to such don't have the right to practice as they choose.

    Thou art wrong.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  7. #177
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,644

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I apologize if I mischaracterized your argument. If I was mistaken about the implications of your "made me want to puke" line, then you'll have to enlighten me as to what else it possible could have meant. I must have missed the part where you said, "it made me want to puke, but I respect their right to worship as they please."
    Oh baby...a LOT of people make me want to puke. Doesnt mean I go around grabbing them by the throat or stomping their nards...now does it?

    I have spent 4 years working with...living with...fighting alongside and bleeding with muslims. I highly doubt you will EVER find ANYTHING posted here where I disresepct muslims in general. point of fact I usually defend muslims as a group. And its not because I have this fairy tale fantasy of what 'real' muslims are like. Ive got a bit of experience in multiple muslim nations. That doesnt change the VERY REAL FACT that in many of those muslim nations, when those prayer calls go out several times a day, often they arent expressing their love for freedom and tolerence. As much as abi smiles at you while you are smoking and drinking tea with them doesnt mean that SOME of them dont sneer derisively at you as you walk away, nor does it mean that when the whip comes down and it is a pick a side situation they are going to pick your side either. Im a realist.

  8. #178
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,949

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Great! I propose a Roast pulled Pork joint on the other side....You know, for the munchies.


    j-mac
    Already had that idea. From a thread a few days ago:

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    My god yes. If I had the money or an investor that would go in on it I would TOTALLY start a BBQ place whose servers are skimply clad females preferably of middle eastern descent called "Uncle Mo's Bombin BBQ!" with a big americanized version of Muhammed smiling while holding a pig in an embrace as the logo. Think this, but with Muhammed instead of a big scruffy southern guy:



    Then again, I can be a tactless douche who feels like the best way to react to tactless douches is to give them their own medicine back at them.

    That and I'd bet dollars to donuts it'd make some great scratch.

  9. #179
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,644

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I apologize if I mischaracterized your argument. If I was mistaken about the implications of your "made me want to puke" line, then you'll have to enlighten me as to what else it possible could have meant. I must have missed the part where you said, "it made me want to puke, but I respect their right to worship as they please."
    I see you went to the Gibbs school of "How to NOT apologize for your own stupid actions and make it seem like the other guy is still at fault"

  10. #180
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,949

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    There is a difference between long standing zoning laws that have been evenly applied throughout a city and retroactively attempting to institute a new zoning law or statute after the fact that targets and discriminates against a specific religion.

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •