Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 313

Thread: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

  1. #101
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Oh really? Issuing fatwas against cartoonists and threatening to kill them is tolerant? Killing filmmakers in the streets of the Netherlands is tolerant? Killing contestants in beauty pageants is tolerant? Raping women because they don't wear a burqa is tolerant? Disallowing and persecuting other religious groups in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Lebanon, etc. is tolerant? The treatment of gay men/women in predominantly muslim nations has been tolerant?

    Do tell.
    Since when did "some Muslims" become "all Muslims?" I don't let the immoral actions of a few prejudice my opinion of the majority of peaceful, tolerant Muslims.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    ok well thanks for that Caine, it was a good thing you came along and let me know. I'm sure that dood was concerned I was making a pass at him using a common word for friend in arabic until you came along. Thank you ever so much for the correction, now this thread may continue..... /facepalm
    Well Im sorry to hurt your know it all ego there bub.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    actually, I can't even muster a semi flacid state from flacid for you...
    I think they make a little blue pill for that.

  4. #104
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I always knew the Rev had a hardon for me, but this is ridiculous.


    actually, I can't even muster a semi flacid state from flacid for you...



    regarding the word, it is also .mil jargon for any middle easterner, as often when confronted by iraqis trying to sell **** they would yell "habibi habibi habibi".... :
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Then why did you claim my reasoning is pathetic? If it is and you agree with me, what does that say?
    Because you were attempting to argue that the same zoning standards should be used for a gay bar as for a church, and that simply doesn't reflect reality. If you knew the zoning would already allow this club, then you should have stated this.

    You think you know what I believe, and that your little intellectual attempts at traps are clever, but they're really clumsy and stupid, Tex.

  6. #106
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well Im sorry to hurt your know it all ego there bub.

    How can it be hurt, if it is this awesome? I mean it wasn't wrong, and it is awesome, so hurt, it is not, clearly chief.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Since when did "some Muslims" become "all Muslims?" I don't let the immoral actions of a few prejudice my opinion of the majority of peaceful, tolerant Muslims.
    Islam, in general, doesn't promote peace and tolerance. Sorry if you disagree. Of course, I don't believe Christianity does, either, fwiw. I think this world would be a better place without religious zealots.

  8. #108
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I think they make a little blue pill for that.


    So you are if I am not reading you wrong, telling me I should get pills to see if I can get a hardon for you?


    Really?


    While flattered, I will have to decline, even pills won't help me become attracted to you in any way shape or form. Sorry.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #109
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Islam, in general, doesn't promote peace and tolerance. Sorry if you disagree. Of course, I don't believe Christianity does, either, fwiw. I think this world would be a better place without religious zealots.
    I understand your views in this regard, and I must respectfully disagree. I do think, however, that while your reach a similar conclusion, your reason for opposing the mosque is quite different than the majority of Americans that oppose the mosque. I'd suggest that my quarrel is really with them.

  10. #110
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,984

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Islam, in general, doesn't promote peace and tolerance. Sorry if you disagree. Of course, I don't believe Christianity does, either, fwiw. I think this world would be a better place without religious zealots.
    Jesus promoted tolerance. One of his main groups he reached out to were the prostitutes and tax collectors (and the zealots of his time had a fit). However, people who claim to be Christians do not promote tolerance (not all, but sadly the zealots taint our image).
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •