Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 313

Thread: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

  1. #91
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Then I will strongly support it being built.
    Then why did you claim my reasoning is pathetic? If it is and you agree with me, what does that say?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #92
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Then you should know. It means "Dear friend" and is often used as such. While it is used for "lovers" it also is used for "buddy, pal" etc.. especially in souther Iraq and kuwait.
    Regardless, I wouldn't use whose primary meaning is lovers talking to Guy Incognito..... Just saying...
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  3. #93
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Right wing comedians usually suck..........
    I don't know any, do you?

  4. #94
    Sage
    Guy Incognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,216

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Regardless, I wouldn't use whose primary meaning is lovers talking to Guy Incognito..... Just saying...
    I always knew the Rev had a hardon for me, but this is ridiculous.

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I emphatically do not grant that "Muslims are notoriously intolerant" whatsoever
    Oh really? Issuing fatwas against cartoonists and threatening to kill them is tolerant? Killing filmmakers in the streets of the Netherlands is tolerant? Killing contestants in beauty pageants is tolerant? Raping women because they don't wear a burqa is tolerant? Disallowing and persecuting other religious groups in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Lebanon, etc. is tolerant? The treatment of gay men/women in predominantly muslim nations has been tolerant?

    I don't mean to offend you, but as a whole, Islam demonstrates incredible intolerance towards women, gays/lesbians, non-muslims, and anyone who dares to speak out against the faith. Islam, as a whole, is about as tolerant as scientology.

    Don't like my perspective? Don't really give a ****. But calling Islam a religion of peace and tolerance is the sheerest stupidity since the countries where Islam is the norm are the antithesis of peaceful and tolerant.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 08-11-10 at 04:55 PM.

  6. #96
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I don't know any, do you?
    Miller and his show was outstanding on HBO. I love his monolgue because you had to be up on history to understand many of his jokes.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #97
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I don't know any, do you?
    No. Because they come out, they suck, they fail, and then they move on to obscurity.

    Maybe Dennis Miller... I think you could call him a right wing comedian...
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #98
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Regardless, I wouldn't use whose primary meaning is lovers talking to Guy Incognito..... Just saying...

    ok well thanks for that Caine, it was a good thing you came along and let me know. I'm sure that dood was concerned I was making a pass at him using a common word for friend in arabic until you came along. Thank you ever so much for the correction, now this thread may continue..... /facepalm
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I don't know any, do you?
    The reason you don't know them is because they suck.

  10. #100
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Gregg Gutfeld Says He Plans to Open Gay Bar Next to Mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    I always knew the Rev had a hardon for me, but this is ridiculous.


    actually, I can't even muster a semi flacid state from flacid for you...
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •