Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 174

Thread: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    I deleted it because I don't need another infraction. Here:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ks/maduser.gif


    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    OH...for some reason that graphic never showed up on my computer.

    Anything like this?


  2. #132
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    I deleted it because I don't need another infraction. Here:

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ks/maduser.gif
    You have infractions? Yer naughty!

  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    Inorite!? I try so hard .... <sigh>

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You have infractions? Yer naughty!

  4. #134
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    @Agent Ferris: Sorry, but you're just to much. When Obama won, did you go hide in a bunker? You remind me of that episode of South Park.

    You say that neither of them contributed anything but pretty sure they both contributed plenty in the past. She's a much better first lady than most of the "deer in headlights" we get usually.
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  5. #135
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,662

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    @Agent Ferris: Sorry, but you're just to much. When Obama won, did you go hide in a bunker? You remind me of that episode of South Park.

    You say that neither of them contributed anything but pretty sure they both contributed plenty in the past. She's a much better first lady than most of the "deer in headlights" we get usually.
    You say that because in the last 20 months she has done...what again?

  6. #136
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You say that because in the last 20 months she has done...what again?
    I dunno Maxx I have no idea what any first lady does to be honest, I'm talking about what she did before she became first lady. Maybe she does what Laura Ingraham thinks she does and sits around eating ribs all day?
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    Per biography.com:

    "As the 44th First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama has focused her attention on issues such as the support of military families, helping working women balance career and family, and encouraging national service. During the first year of the Obama presidency, Michelle and her husband have volunteered at homeless shelters and soup kitchens in the Washington, D.C. area. Michelle also has made appearances at public schools, stressing the importance of education and volunteer work.

    Ever conscious of her family's diet and health, Michelle Obama has supported the organic food movement, instructing the White House kitchens to prepare organic food for guests and her family. In March 2009, Michelle worked with 23 fifth graders from a local school in Washington, D.C., to plant a 1,100 square foot garden of fresh vegetables and install bee hives on the South Lawn of the White House. Periodically, throughout the summer, the same students returned to harvest various foods and learned to cook fresh-grown organic vegetables. In 2010, Michelle has put efforts to fight childhood obesity near the top of her agenda."

    And she's also continued her career.



    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    You say that because in the last 20 months she has done...what again?

  8. #138
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by chickie View Post
    This isn't about Bush. For God's sake STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM. He's not the damn president FOR OVER A YEAR! This is Barack Hussein Obama's mess. His wife takes a $400,000 vacation meeting with kings and movin' on up. He's been on vacation since he bought the election. We're ALL tired of them! We want them OUT of the White House!
    please explain what you mean by "movin' on up".

  9. #139
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    please explain what you mean by "movin' on up".
    To the east side! To a deluxe apartment in the skkkkkkkyyyy!!
    "We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy." -Reagan

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Lavish Obama vacation in time of economic turmoil raises eyebrows

    Yup! Because all of this wasn't enough, apparently.

    "Michelle's impressive resume includes: Former associate dean at the University of Chicago; a member of six boards of directors including the prestigious Chicago Council on Global Affairs, the University of Chicago Laboratory Schools and Tree House Foods; and Vice President, Community and External Affairs at the University of Chicago Hospitals. In this position she was responsible for all programs and initiatives that involve the relationships between the hospitals and the community as well as management of the hospitals' business diversity program."

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    To the east side! To a deluxe apartment in the skkkkkkkyyyy!!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •