Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Obama to serve Gulf seafood at birthday bash: aide

  1. #21
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Obama to serve Gulf seafood at birthday bash: aide

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Because liberals are responsible for everything that pisses Apdst off.

    Also, I should note, I posted a link to the current map, which shows that most of Louisiana is off limits. Apparently, Apdst is map-challenged.
    Nope, he's right. There have been local news stories backing apsdt. And I personally know people fishing in those spots on that map legally. He's right.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  2. #22
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Obama to serve Gulf seafood at birthday bash: aide

    It's kind of funny though that no one mentions the dead zone created by nitrate runoff from the more northern states. The same dead zone responsible for multiple thousands more dead sea creatures than this oil spill, those poor porpoises, rays, and other creatures I used to find washed up all the time in Cameron parish........tsk, tsk.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  3. #23
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Obama to serve Gulf seafood at birthday bash: aide

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    It's kind of funny though that no one mentions the dead zone created by nitrate runoff from the more northern states. The same dead zone responsible for multiple thousands more dead sea creatures than this oil spill, those poor porpoises, rays, and other creatures I used to find washed up all the time in Cameron parish........tsk, tsk.
    Oh, were there a thread about it, I'd mention it.

    I'm as against subsidies for gigantic corporate farms as I am dee-sea drilling.

  4. #24
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Obama to serve Gulf seafood at birthday bash: aide

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    Oh, were there a thread about it, I'd mention it.

    I'm as against subsidies for gigantic corporate farms as I am dee-sea drilling.
    Well, the zone has killed more sea life than the oil and there was no thread. Kind of says something was my point.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  5. #25
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Obama to serve Gulf seafood at birthday bash: aide

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Well, the zone has killed more sea life than the oil and there was no thread. Kind of says something was my point.
    Can't beat up Big Oil, or shut down oil and gas jobs, with a thread like that.

    Was there a thread about the million gallons of oil spilled into the Kalamazoo river, by a Canadian company? Oh, wait, that's importe oil. We can shut down drilling our own oil, but we have to be careful when ****ing with the imports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •