Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 165

Thread: US Job Market Loses Steam

  1. #31
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,263

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not from taxes!...LMAO!!!!
    That's... not an answer.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  2. #32
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    That's... not an answer.
    Ok...please, tell us where private sector money comes from? From the private sector?

    or, are you about to try and sell us the song and dance about how government can create wealth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #33
    Professor

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Dakota
    Last Seen
    09-02-17 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,357

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ok...please, tell us where private sector money comes from? From the private sector?

    or, are you about to try and sell us the song and dance about how government can create wealth?
    Good, now we can safley assume the money all comes from the same place.

  4. #34
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by drz-400 View Post
    Good, now we can safley assume the money all comes from the same place.
    There's no assumption. It's a fact: wealth is created by the private sector, not by the government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #35
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,263

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    There have been an estimated 614,000 private sector jobs created since January 2010.

    Source
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  6. #36
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    There have been an estimated 614,000 private sector jobs created since January 2010.

    Source
    The lengths you boys will go to to defend Obama's dicked up policies is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #37
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,263

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The lengths you boys will go to to defend Obama's dicked up policies is amazing.
    Red herring much?

    The same source confirms that around 100k jobs were created in 2008.

    The more you know!
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  8. #38
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    Red herring much?

    The same source confirms that around 100k jobs were created in 2008.

    The more you know!
    A whole 100,000? What about the 7 million jobs that have been lost since 2008?

    I hope you're not bragging.

    Red herring, you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #39
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    West Loop
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,263

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    A whole 100,000? What about the 7 million jobs that have been lost since 2008?

    I hope you're not bragging.

    Red herring, you say?
    Bragging? Nah, just providing you with facts so you cannot deny them in future threads regarding employment numbers.

    BTW, my comparrison to 2008 was to reference how far labor markets have come. Partisan politics are of no interest to me.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  10. #40
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,584

    Re: US Job Market Loses Steam

    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy219 View Post
    Bragging? Nah, just providing you with facts so you cannot deny them in future threads regarding employment numbers.

    BTW, my comparrison to 2008 was to reference how far labor markets have come. Partisan politics are of no interest to me.
    Let me get this straight, we lose 7 million jobs; there have been less than a half million jobs created in the market, since. Obviously, the market hasn't come very far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •