Page 181 of 189 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1882

Thread: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

  1. #1801
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Trust me I don't............
    It seems to be on your mind alot.

  2. #1802
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    to me it has very little to do with morals, its more disgust.....
    Which does not address your claim that "most people" consider it deviant.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #1803
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    You are missing the main point. Does it pass the scrutiny test?
    WHOSE? Yours? Since when did your personal opinion count for anything in the law? You've been busted. Just admit it.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #1804
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Then don't have gay sex, duh.
    It must really stick in the craw of you lefties that uour hero Hussien Obama won't say he is for Gay Marriage......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #1805
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    My apologies. I meant on terms other than race.



    Do children have gender? Do more than 2 people have gender? Gender is a factor in any alternative lifestyle. How can you descriminate against that?
    The judge talked about gender roles in marriage. He did not talk about age restrictions or restrictions on the number of people in the marriage. You cannot rationally say that because gender roles are protected, every single role is equally protected. There is zero basis in law for that.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #1806
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which does not address your claim that "most people" consider it deviant.
    Why do you think that every time it comes to a vote even in liberal states Gay Marriage is soundly defeated?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #1807
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    It must really stick in the craw of you lefties that uour hero Hussien Obama won't say he is for Gay Marriage......
    1) Obama is not mine, nor most of the liberals on this boards hero. This is a lie you keep trying to spread.

    2) He is perfectly capable of being wrong, just as you and I are. I think he is wrong on gay marriage. I am no more upset about it than I am that you are wrong on gay marriage.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #1808
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The judge talked about gender roles in marriage. He did not talk about age restrictions or restrictions on the number of people in the marriage.
    Of course he didn't because he had a singular goal in mind.

    You cannot rationally say that because gender roles are protected, every single role is equally protected. There is zero basis in law for that.
    I can not rationally say? Are you not injecting your own opinion of what is rational? Why? Where are there age limits under the equal protection clause?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #1809
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Why do you think that every time it comes to a vote even in liberal states Gay Marriage is soundly defeated?
    You can be against gay marriage and not consider homosexuality deviant. Try again. Links with numbers would work.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #1810
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You can be against gay marriage and not consider homosexuality deviant. Try again. Links with numbers would work.
    Again its not being homosexual, its the sin or sex act they participate in...Christians are taught to hate the act or the sin and love the sinner.............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •