And yes having anal sex regardless of who you are increases the risk. And if you use it more than any other group like gay men then the risk factor is higher.So... answer it.
Perhaps I can break it down a little easier for you.
If you have two groups of people who drive and one group drives 30 miles per hour say 65% of the time and the other 35% of the time they drive 90 and you compare it to another group that drives 90 miles per hour 95% or 100% of the time the second group is far more likely to be involved in a deadly accident than the first group.
See how easy that is?