Page 150 of 189 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1882

Thread: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

  1. #1491
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Oh brother..

    CC -

    And you accuse me of lacking an understanding.. ^^^ LOL

    Look, if the gang of whatever you peope are insist on claiming a victory, then please do so. I have not ben proven wrong, in fact, your arguments have only allowed me to illuminate the absurdity of your positions. let the members decide. If they are honest, and logical, then they can only conclude I am 100% accurate. The mere fact that you as part of the "gang" say it isn't, is meaningless to me.

    I'm an honest person, if I'm shown to be wrong, I will damn well say so, and I'll do it publicly, and without condition. Thus far, you all suck at a coherant argument.


    Tim-
    Then admit you are wrong because you are. But try this...tell us. Do certain behaviors cause HIV? Because you have been claiming the opposite. Here is what you said: "Therefore it is reasonable, and in fact completely conclusive that homosexuals, as a group, are a risk factor in contracting HIV". Tell us how homosexuals are a risk factor in contracting HIV.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #1492
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Let me ask you a question. Do moderators that are involved in a thread allow themselves to self moderate? I ask, only because you accused me of lying here. I have not done so, so please retract it.


    Tim-
    Moderator's Warning:
    California gay marriage ban overturned: reportIf you have issues with actions of moderator's, use the report post button, the contact us link at the bottom of the forum, or PM a mod of your choice. Do not discuss it in thread
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #1493
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I know...let's bitch in advance about others claiming victory, while at the same time claiming victory. Excellent plan, I wonder if it works for you.
    Wow? You folks are relentless? Is it your wish to drive away intellectual contributions to this Debate Politics forum? People of less than thicker skin than I would have ben long gone by now. I am curious about you lot though. So, which is it? Do you really and truly believe that I am running from this debate, or are you merely trying desperately to cling to a consensus that you have won? None of you, not CC, not Your Star, not you, have refuted my analysis based on the sample. Instead you've all tried to deflect from the conclusion, by presenting meaningless parameters that do nothing to alter the outcome of my analysis. Were you all hoping I'd be distracted by it?

    Boy, you folks have me all wrong.. I'd gaurd myself if I were you. You're all under-estimating me, just in case you haven't figured it all out by now. Maybe you're not used to someone, a conservative that argues well enough to point out the absurdity of the liberal mind?



    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  4. #1494
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Let me ask you a question. Do moderators that are involved in a thread allow themselves to self moderate? I ask, only because you accused me of lying here. I have not done so, so please retract it.


    Tim-
    You claimed this: "Therefore it is reasonable, and in fact completely conclusive that homosexuals, as a group, are a risk factor in contracting HIV, " and then denied that you ever made a causational relationship. In your statement, you identify an orientation, not a behavior, and make a causational relationship. So you lied when you stated that you did not do this. You have refused to admit this, or back off. I pointed it out. If you lie, you'll get called on it. So, either retract, or rebut. If you do neither, than you obviously lied.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #1495
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    California gay marriage ban overturned: reportIf you have issues with actions of moderator's, use the report post button, the contact us link at the bottom of the forum, or PM a mod of your choice. Do not discuss it in thread
    I do not wish to report CC. I asked a question to see what was customary. Ease off on the MOD button there Redress. You won't intimidate me. If I am banned for my contributions here, it will be a loss to DP, and I will have lost a place for me to learn from others that express differeing views than I. In other words, we both lose.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  6. #1496
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Wow? You folks are relentless? Is it your wish to drive away intellectual contributions to this Debate Politics forum? People of less than thicker skin than I would have ben long gone by now. I am curious about you lot though. So, which is it? Do you really and truly believe that I am running from this debate, or are you merely trying desperately to cling to a consensus that you have won? None of you, not CC, not Your Star, not you, have refuted my analysis based on the sample. Instead you've all tried to deflect from the conclusion, by presenting meaningless parameters that do nothing to alter the outcome of my analysis. Were you all hoping I'd be distracted by it?

    Boy, you folks have me all wrong.. I'd gaurd myself if I were you. You're all under-estimating me, just in case you haven't figured it all out by now. Maybe you're not used to someone, a conservative that argues well enough to point out the absurdity of the liberal mind?



    Tim-
    Actually, we have refuted you. From your failure to understand what homosexuality is, to your failure to understand that an orientation does not make a person at higher risk for HIV/AIDS(it's actions that determine risk), to showing why you cannot conveniently throw out a segment of the population that does not fit with your analysis simply because they do not fit.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #1497
    Sage
    Hicup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 03:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,846

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    CC -
    Do certain behaviors cause HIV?
    I don't know what causes HIV? Do you? However it is TRUE that homosexuals contract HIV more than any other group.


    Tim-
    “When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators.” - P. J. O’Rourke
    “Socialism is great until you run out of someone elses money” Margaret Thatcher

  8. #1498
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    Wow? You folks are relentless? Is it your wish to drive away intellectual contributions to this Debate Politics forum? People of less than thicker skin than I would have ben long gone by now. I am curious about you lot though. So, which is it? Do you really and truly believe that I am running from this debate, or are you merely trying desperately to cling to a consensus that you have won? None of you, not CC, not Your Star, not you, have refuted my analysis based on the sample. Instead you've all tried to deflect from the conclusion, by presenting meaningless parameters that do nothing to alter the outcome of my analysis. Were you all hoping I'd be distracted by it?

    Boy, you folks have me all wrong.. I'd gaurd myself if I were you. You're all under-estimating me, just in case you haven't figured it all out by now. Maybe you're not used to someone, a conservative that argues well enough to point out the absurdity of the liberal mind?



    Tim-
    Ah, typical of you. Now that you have been thoroughly trounced, you divert the issue into claiming false victory. No rebuttals, nothing. Your analysis have been shown for the crap that they are. You can't rebut, so you puff out your chest and say "we're underestimating you." Actually, I overestimated you in thinking that when challenged you would actually have something of substance and validity to say.

    And, when completely defeated, you digress into a conservative vs. liberal issue... again, trying to divert from the fact that your arguments have been shown to be invalid. I've nailed your "style" from the beginning. Style over substance.

    So, stop your whining and either rebut or retract. It is tiring watching you run from this debate when you get challenged.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #1499
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    CC -

    I don't know what causes HIV? Do you? However it is TRUE that homosexuals contract HIV more than any other group.


    Tim-
    Not my question. Do certain behaviors cause HIV?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #1500
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: California gay marriage ban overturned: report

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    CC -

    I don't know what causes HIV? Do you? However it is TRUE that homosexuals contract HIV more than any other group.


    Tim-
    HIV is a virus. It does not, properly, have a cause. AIDS is the disease caused by contracting the HIV. AIDS is "caused" by the HIV virus getting into the bloodstream.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •