Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 778

Thread: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

  1. #541
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    I was translating for you. Your posts, generally speaking, are rather poorly written. You can send the check via my PM box.
    So you admit you have no quotes backing up the lies you said about me. Got it Catz.


    Thanks for staying predictable.
    Last edited by texmaster; 08-11-10 at 12:23 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #542
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No, what "pisses me off" is blatant, repeated, gross dishonesty cached as "debate" that has no point other to enflame or deflect, attempting to spin an debate into an emotional battle rather than an actual discussion. Take for example instead, since he's chosen to peek his head in and comment about me in this thread, Texmaster and mine interaction in the gay marriage thread. Unlike this thread with J-Mac and I, Tex and I were DIRECTLY responding to each other for numerous pages and numerous posts. Additionally, even when not directly responding to me, Tex was active in the thread while I was active which again is unlike much of the time with me and J-Mac in this thread. Despite that Texmaster repeatedly and continually blatantly ignored my argument or purposefully twisted it to be the opposite of what I specifically stated. To the point that I specifically, in clear plain english, stated my position being about gender and not sexuality...and in the very next post he dedicated his entire post responding to me on the basis that I was speaking about "sexuality". That kind of blatant dishonesty definitely does get me going in a more aggressive style of posting.
    Fiction is fun isn't it Zyphlin especially when you write your own. You ran every time I explained how you could not use gender as a defense for obtaining state sanctioned marriage and exclude others and every time I asked how you could exclude other alternative lifestyles since every single one involves gender, you ran. I didn't twist anything. You simply never took into account how others can use your own argument to their own advantage. But you didn't want to talk about that. Instead you dishonestly called it "twisting" your argument. You can't simply kick and scream "gender" then pretend only one group of people can use that argument to obtain state sanctioned marriage. Its a pity you didn't bother to think about that.
    Last edited by texmaster; 08-11-10 at 12:50 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #543
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I was just in an elevator with some muslims!!!

    I was soooo scared...

    so glad they didn't cut my head off or blow up the elevator!!!!

    I'm so brave for my fear!
    On the one hand you claim to be a defender of civil liberties and on the other you defend an oppressive ideology and not just the right to practice and spread that oppressive ideology. So which is it? Do you support liberty or tyranny? Show some consistency. I support the right of this group to practice and spread their oppressive ideology and their right to build their shrine to oppression but I never lose sight for a second of what this ideology entails. Even Jewish ACLU lawyers defend the Nazi's freedom of assembly but they don't defend the ****ing Nazi's themselves.

  4. #544
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Okay, now I disagree with these court decisions but your presentation of this is disgustingly dishonest.

    Based on your own link the court did not find that "Rape", in a general sense as YOU present it by omitting additional information to imply generality, is permissable for Muslims. What the judge found was that the required intent to criminally assult was not present and as such could not be classified as rape and as such denied a singular restraining order.
    Because rape is not rape when committed by Muslims because it was part of his belief structure.

    Now I disagree strongly with this ruling, but you it is completley misleading to suggest it rules that "Rape", in a generals sense as you present it, is permissible for muslims.
    It ruled that rape was not sufficient grounds for a restraining order.

  5. #545
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Well if not him directly, then his lot for sure. And through that training enabled his own. The bigger point there is that we have really ****ed around with all sorts of other people for a long time. We shouldn't be surprised when there's blowback. In fact, if we can keep that in mind, we could make better decisions in the present. Regardless, it's not justification of 9/11 but rather just a simple fact of reality.
    Actually the only evidence for U.S. direct support was for the indiginious mujahadeen not the foreign jihadists that became AQ.

    More to the point, I don't think you're going to prevent people from using the mosque because you have a piggie shirt on.
    Oh but the violent backlash will be more than enough for a lawsuit which will bankrupt these people.

    It'll get built, it'll get used. There's a large enough Muslim population in NY. The only thing you do by continually protesting for no valid or logical reason whatsoever is just to keep this guy and his mosque in the news. You play into his hands. But hey, if you wanna help support this mosque in your own way, I ain't gonna stop ya.
    Ya let's just ignore a problem and it'll go away. No capitulation, no surrender, not an inch backwards. They need to know that this isn't a nation of Dhimmi's here to cater to the wants and needs of dar al-Islam for the sake of political correctness bull****, this isn't Europe, this is a country founded on resistance to tyranny and knocking the **** out of anyone who ****s with us. This will work itself out the way stupid ****s who get out of line always get worked out one way or another. This is NYC we're talking about and these guys have definately overplayed their hand. Good luck getting union workers on this job site, good luck passing inspections, good luck getting the building materials out of the docks, good luck with the sabotage. The money these people are going to lose on sick days alone is going to bankrupt them, if they weren't such pricks I'd almost feel bad for them, they have no idea what they're getting into, if this is a year project it's going to take 3 at the minimum. Infact you know what, good luck funding this ****ing monstrosity, they better make sure that every ****ing penny that goes into this thing is crystal clean which I seriously doubt, if just one charity with ties to Hamas funds this thing then that could bring down their entire little group and expose them for who and what they really are just like the un-indicted terrorist co-conspirators in CAIR.
    Last edited by Agent Ferris; 08-11-10 at 02:24 AM.

  6. #546
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Hmmm....

    The NYPD lost, I believe 23 cops. Who will protect, the mosque from angry protests and possible vandalism?
    The FDNY lost 343 Firefighters and EMTs. Who will do the fire safety inspections for the mosque?
    What about the Ironworkers who cleared the rubble of the WTC? What will, the muslims do if everyone refuses to participate in building this place?

  7. #547
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Hmmm....

    The NYPD lost, I believe 23 cops. Who will protect, the mosque from angry protests and possible vandalism?
    The FDNY lost 343 Firefighters and EMTs. Who will do the fire safety inspections for the mosque?
    What about the Ironworkers who cleared the rubble of the WTC? What will, the muslims do if everyone refuses to participate in building this place?
    lose millions.

  8. #548
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Because rape is not rape when committed by Muslims because it was part of his belief structure.
    No, rape was not rape when there was no criminal intent inherent in the act by the reasoning of the judge. Which was idiotic in its notion and its good it got over turned.

    It ruled that rape was not sufficient grounds for a restraining order.
    No, it ruled that something that the judge could not conclude was rape because it was without the necessary intent and thus was not grounds for a restraining order.

  9. #549
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No, rape was not rape when there was no criminal intent inherent in the act by the reasoning of the judge. Which was idiotic in its notion and its good it got over turned.
    And why did he rule that there was no criminal intent? Oh ya because the man didn't consider it rape under the his own religious views. That was the ratio decendi sport.

    No, it ruled that something that the judge could not conclude was rape because it was without the necessary intent and thus was not grounds for a restraining order.
    lol he ruled that it wasn't rape because he judged that it was not considered rape under his religious beliefs or in other words rape wasn't rape because he was a Muslim.

  10. #550
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Ya let's just ignore a problem and it'll go away. No capitulation, no surrender, not an inch backwards. They need to know that this isn't a nation of Dhimmi's here to cater to the wants and needs of dar al-Islam for the sake of political correctness bull****, this isn't Europe, this is a country founded on resistance to tyranny and knocking the **** out of anyone who ****s with us. This will work itself out the way stupid ****s who get out of line always get worked out one way or another. This is NYC we're talking about and these guys have definately overplayed their hand. Good luck getting union workers on this job site, good luck passing inspections, good luck getting the building materials out of the docks, good luck with the sabotage. The money these people are going to lose on sick days alone is going to bankrupt them, if they weren't such pricks I'd almost feel bad for them, they have no idea what they're getting into, if this is a year project it's going to take 3 at the minimum. Infact you know what, good luck funding this ****ing monstrosity, they better make sure that every ****ing penny that goes into this thing is crystal clean which I seriously doubt, if just one charity with ties to Hamas funds this thing then that could bring down their entire little group and expose them for who and what they really are just like the un-indicted terrorist co-conspirators in CAIR.

    Good post Ferris. On the part I bolded out, they have already failed from what I can see.

    http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=hdnz8zZuQu


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 55 of 78 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •