Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 778

Thread: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

  1. #521
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Clearly, because all of the real conservatives (tm) believe that the protections in the bill of rights should be overruled because Islam is EEEVIILLLLL.
    Still making up quotes huh Catz?

    Where did I say Islam is evil? Produce that quote of mine.

    You fabricate quotes from other people because you cannot debate and every time you do it the more ridiculous and dishonest you become.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #522
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Still making up quotes huh Catz?

    Where did I say Islam is evil? Produce that quote of mine.

    You fabricate quotes from other people because you cannot debate and every time you do it the more ridiculous and dishonest you become.
    You believe were in a war against Islam, and I'm guessing you're not going to be calling America evil so it's not that hard to connect the dots.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  3. #523
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You believe were in a war against Islam,
    Another lie. Looks like it comes in pairs.

    I challenge you to find ANY quote of mine that said we are at war with Islam.

    and I'm guessing you're not going to be calling America evil so it's not that hard to connect the dots.
    More trolling garbage. Please stop bold face lying about what I have said. You only make yourself look bad.


    I believe we were asked to stop getting personal on this thread. You and Catz need to take that under advisement and stop lying about quotes I never made.
    Last edited by texmaster; 08-10-10 at 09:17 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #524
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You believe were in a war against Islam, and I'm guessing you're not going to be calling America evil so it's not that hard to connect the dots.
    Do you believe Islam is in a war against Christianity?

  5. #525
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    Do you believe Islam is in a war against Christianity?
    Yes. And if they scare us into undermining our civil liberties and constitution, they win.

    Why do you want to turn my country into a nation of scared little girls who hide in their closets from the eeevvvillll muslims?
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 08-10-10 at 09:40 PM.

  6. #526
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Still making up quotes huh Catz?
    I was translating for you. Your posts, generally speaking, are rather poorly written. You can send the check via my PM box.

  7. #527
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Clearly, because all of the real conservatives (tm) believe that the protections in the bill of rights should be overruled because Islam is EEEVIILLLLL.
    The Bill of Rights do not extend to those who are not citizens of the US. These Islamic combatants who are making war on the US and who manage to be lucky enough to get captured, rather than shot do not have the same rights as American citizens. I don't care what the Supreme Court says. The Constitution was written for American citizens.

  8. #528
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Yes. And if they scare us into undermining our civil liberties and constitution, they win.

    Why do you want to turn my country into a nation of scared little girls who hide in their closets from the eeevvvillll muslims?
    Why do you want to turn America into another Muslim country?

  9. #529
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Still making up quotes huh Catz?

    Where did I say Islam is evil? Produce that quote of mine.

    You fabricate quotes from other people because you cannot debate and every time you do it the more ridiculous and dishonest you become.
    She thinks she's playing "Let's Make a Deal."

  10. #530
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    The Bill of Rights do not extend to those who are not citizens of the US. These Islamic combatants who are making war on the US and who manage to be lucky enough to get captured, rather than shot do not have the same rights as American citizens. I don't care what the Supreme Court says. The Constitution was written for American citizens.
    We're talking about a mosque built on American soil, by American citizens and legal residents. Those people fall under the protection of the constitution and bill of rights.

Page 53 of 78 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •