Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 778

Thread: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

  1. #451
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    And yet say nothing about an Islamist POS who says that the U.S. was a co-conspirator in 9-11 and that OBL was made in America 16 days after 9-11. Shows them for what they are, they can care less about the 1st amendment if it's not being used to promote an Islamist anti-American agenda.
    If he says that, he's a retard. But all this hoopla over the mosque plays right into their hands. First, there's nothing you can do about it. We all know this to be true. Second, you are giving them **** tons of publicity. Boom, here's this mosque. Let's keep talking about, let's keep it in the news, let's advertise who the owner is and his beliefs so if anyone out there may feel the same they know. The only thing you can do by continually bitching about this is to help their cause. If everyone shrugged their shoulders, said "it's a free country", and went on their way; this would be done and over and no one would care about that jackoff's mosque.

    And while OBL wasn't made in America, we did train his ass. We trained a lot of those jerks over there to fight a proxy war with terrorists that Russia was training over there.
    Last edited by Ikari; 08-10-10 at 04:23 PM.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #452
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I accepted the Hamas quote you hack. That has nothing to do with it.
    Bull****, I had to get the video and audio because you refused to accept the NYPOST article with the direct quote and then your ran away.

    The longest circulating newspaper in the country is a meaningless thing to say, says nothing about content.

    You failed to prove that the groundbreaking ceremony was on 9/11 2011. Your sources were:

    NYPOST (Tabloid)
    Opinion Article By Rabbi
    Opinion article by a Republican running for governor of New York State

    Bias some?
    lol I provided a source from the NYPost, the Huffington Post, and CNN.

    The NYPost is unacceptable I guess because wikipedia labels them a tabloid, the Huffington Post was unacceptable I guess because Jews can't be trusted, and I guess CNN just publishes **** without factchecking.

  3. #453
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,280
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Bull****, I had to get the video and audio because you refused to accept the NYPOST article with the direct quote and then your ran away.



    lol I provided a source from the NYPost, the Huffington Post, and CNN.

    The NYPost is unacceptable I guess because wikipedia labels them a tabloid, the Huffington Post was unacceptable I guess because Jews can't be trusted, and I guess CNN just publishes **** without factchecking.
    It has nothing to do with the dude being Jewish.

    CNN's page: AN OPINION ARTICLE. Clearly states that all content on the page was the OPINION of the Author, and not of CNN.

    NYPOST is a tabloid, whether Wikipedia says it or not. Or shall I illustrate my point:



    Yep, hard hitting facts newspaper if I EVER saw one.

  4. #454
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    If he says that, he's a retard.
    It's not an if, he said it, it's fact, the video and audio is on the interwebs of him saying it.

    But all this hoopla over the mosque plays right into their hands. First, there's nothing you can do about it.
    Protest.

    We all know this to be true. Second, you are giving them **** tons of publicity. Boom, here's this mosque. Let's keep talking about, let's keep it in the news, let's advertise who the owner is and his beliefs so if anyone out there may feel the same they know. The only thing you can do by continually bitching about this is to help their cause. If everyone shrugged their shoulders, said "it's a free country", and went on their way; this would be done and over and no one would care about that jackoff's mosque.
    Let's see how many Muslims want to go to Mosque when there's a crowd of people wearing piglet t-shirts out front every day.

    And while OBL wasn't made in America, we did train his ass.
    No we didn't that's a myth which has some how become ingrained into the public consciousness. There is absolutely 0 evidence that the U.S. trained OBL or provided him directly with weapons or funding. He may have gotten weapons from the ISI which were payed for with U.S. funds but that doesn't prove U.S. knowledge or approval, the foreign Jihadists had their own sources of funding, that is what al-Qaeda is, it is the fundraising network of charity front groups left over after the Soviet-Afghan war.

  5. #455
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    It has nothing to do with the dude being Jewish.
    Then what does it have to do with? What's your point about him being a rabbi?

    CNN's page: AN OPINION ARTICLE. Clearly states that all content on the page was the OPINION of the Author, and not of CNN.

    NYPOST is a tabloid, whether Wikipedia says it or not. Or shall I illustrate my point:



    Yep, hard hitting facts newspaper if I EVER saw one.
    What is this picture (if even real) supposed to prove?

  6. #456
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,966

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Didn't you know? Rape is now permissable for Muslims according to a judge in New Jersey, whereas, non-Muslims can be successfully sued for refusing to cater at same sex weddings based on their own assinine religious beliefs.
    Okay, now I disagree with these court decisions but your presentation of this is disgustingly dishonest.

    Based on your own link the court did not find that "Rape", in a general sense as YOU present it by omitting additional information to imply generality, is permissable for Muslims. What the judge found was that the required intent to criminally assult was not present and as such could not be classified as rape and as such denied a singular restraining order. Now I disagree strongly with this ruling, but you it is completley misleading to suggest it rules that "Rape", in a generals sense as you present it, is permissible for muslims.

    Your presentation of the second one is questionable as well as you fail to mention that the ruilng was handed down due to a state law and thus would apply only to that state rather than your seeming broad generalization.

  7. #457
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Well if not him directly, then his lot for sure. And through that training enabled his own. The bigger point there is that we have really ****ed around with all sorts of other people for a long time. We shouldn't be surprised when there's blowback. In fact, if we can keep that in mind, we could make better decisions in the present. Regardless, it's not justification of 9/11 but rather just a simple fact of reality.

    More to the point, I don't think you're going to prevent people from using the mosque because you have a piggie shirt on. It'll get built, it'll get used. There's a large enough Muslim population in NY. The only thing you do by continually protesting for no valid or logical reason whatsoever is just to keep this guy and his mosque in the news. You play into his hands. But hey, if you wanna help support this mosque in your own way, I ain't gonna stop ya.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #458
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,280
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Then what does it have to do with? What's your point about him being a rabbi?
    Perhaps I shouldn't have put that down, but if it was an Imam talking about a Jewish institution without citing any source for a claim like this, would you feel the same? Doubt it.

    Point is, opinion articles are NOT FACT.

    What is this picture (if even real) supposed to prove?
    Well if some muslims are bad, and to you taht makes all muslims bad. Then if this is the front page of a random NYPOST issue, then by your logic they're all equally as stupid.

    NYPOST is a tabloid, regardless of how old it is.

    If your claim was so true (which is isnt) how come you can't find a non-opinion article, main stream source to prove it. I looked, if it was true I'd want to know, and it would certainly change my opinion quite a bit. But I'm interested in facts, and this I'm afraid to say, is not one of them.

  9. #459
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    And other people have the right to call those protesters "retards".
    So people whom are against the building of this mosque so close to the Ground Zero site of 9/11 are 'retards' eh?....Let's see what some of the moderate muslims that are here have to say about it shall we?


    Of particular interest are the views of leading Muslim moderates

    ...

    “For us, a mosque was always a place to pray, to be together on holidays — not a way to make an ostentatious architectural statement,’’ Jasser said. “Ground zero shouldn’t be about promoting Islam. It’s the place where war was declared on us as Americans.’’ To use that space for Muslim outreach, he argues, is “the worst form of misjudgment.’’

    ...

    Schwartz notes that the spiritual leader of the Cordoba Initiative, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, describes himself as a Sufi — a Muslim focused on Islamic mysticism and spiritual wisdom. But “building a 15-story Islamic center at ground zero isn’t something a Sufi would do,’’

    ...

    Ali al-Ahmed, a Saudi native who founded the Institute for Gulf Affairs and is an advocate for civil rights and religious freedom in the Middle East, hopes for the best from Cordoba House. “A mosque should be a good thing,’’ he told me. But he worries about the number of Americans who may be “hurt and upset’’ by the project, and wonders whether a mosque is really the best thing for Muslims to build so close to ground zero.

    A mosque at ground zero? - The Boston Globe
    Now that I have used what should be an acceptable source to all, with direct quotes of Muslim leaders right here that are in opposition to the Mosque site, are they 'retards'?


    j-mac
    Last edited by Zyphlin; 08-10-10 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Edited for Fair Use
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #460
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So people whom are against the building of this mosque so close to the Ground Zero site of 9/11 are 'retards' eh?....Let's see what some of the moderate muslims that are here have to say about it shall we?




    Now that I have used what should be an acceptable source to all, with direct quotes of Muslim leaders right here that are in opposition to the Mosque site, are they 'retards'?


    j-mac
    I think the whole lot of the jerks are.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 46 of 78 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •