Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 778

Thread: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

  1. #431
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,974

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    member 1---hey, build whatever you want

    member 2---there's a difference between saying it SHOULDN'T be built and saying it's PROHIBITED, it seems to me you're arguing the latter...

    unbelievable
    Awww, its cute AND unbelievable...by that I am of course referencing your utter dishonesty by clipping what you actually quoted from "member 1". Now boys and girls, lets look at the whole sentence to illustrate Prof's pathetic dishonset spin, shall we?

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Member One'
    Hey! Build whatever you want, Support what ever you want. I Never, NOT ONCE said that a Mosque shouldn't be built in America at all. Just not at Ground Zero. Don't you get it? If you think that for one moment that my argument is based in destroying rights, then I have a far different view than that which you subscribe to me.
    Wow, so now that we actually post his WHOLE statement we see Prof's utter and blatant dishonesty, as we see that member 1 says to build whatever you want EXECPT AT GROUND ZERO. Thus my asking for clarification, since at one point he's saying "build whatever you want" while at the same time he's saying "Don't build at ground zero".

    Notice as well, rather than continually just ASSUME I know what J-Mac's talking about (and furthermore completely stating something that he's specifically and repeatedly stated clearly that he's NOt saying) and commenting on it as if my view of what he said is fact I'm actually asking for clarification to better address what he's saying. Again, you show you're dishonesty in editing down what I said to give it a different meaning. The full statement:

    Quote Originally Posted by 'Member Two'
    There's a difference between saying it SHOULDN'T be built and saying it's PROHIBITED, it seems to me you're arguing the latter. If I'm incorrect and you're suggesting the first, then my apologizes.

    Second, if your argument IS the latter then yes, your argument IS about destroying rights.
    Seriously prof, you're attempts at dishonesty are so pathetically weak that they're almost cute in their laughability.

  2. #432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post


    If Islamists do these things, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    Didn't you know? Rape is now permissable for Muslims according to a judge in New Jersey, whereas, non-Muslims can be successfully sued for refusing to cater at same sex weddings based on their own assinine religious beliefs.

  3. #433
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    member one:

    Hey! Build whatever you want, Support what ever you want. I Never, NOT ONCE said that a Mosque shouldn't be built in America at all. Just not at Ground Zero. Don't you get it? If you think that for one moment that my argument is based in destroying rights, then I have a far different view than that which you subscribe to me.

  4. #434
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Didn't you know? Rape is now permissable for Muslims according to a judge in New Jersey, whereas, non-Muslims can be successfully sued for refusing to cater at same sex weddings based on their own assinine religious beliefs.
    Do you have evidence of these claims?

  5. #435
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Do you have evidence of these claims?
    Wait for what he does bring up:

    Opinion articles
    NYPOST
    Jihadwatch

  6. #436
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    And how does this mosque comes into conflict with the law?
    I never claimed that it did but the second there is evidence that anyone from that Mosque attempts to recruit for violent purposes and/or preach violence we will then have raison d'etre to shut it down by force and if the government doesn't fullfill its roll in protecting the citizenry then action will have to be taken but in the meantime I am advocating peaceful protest 24/7 in front of the mosque until they decide to switch locations.

  7. #437
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    why do 50% of DEMS oppose this mosque?

    why doesn't the imam care?

    i thought he wanted to improve relations with his community

  8. #438
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,974

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Didn't you know? Rape is now permissable for Muslims according to a judge in New Jersey, whereas, non-Muslims can be successfully sued for refusing to cater at same sex weddings based on their own assinine religious beliefs.
    And is it not possible that those things are wrong AND trying to legislatively stop someone from building a mosque near ground zero is ALSO wrong?

  9. #439
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Degreez View Post
    No, I mean the definition of the word in question...

    Nice troll attempt though.
    Well considering that they didn't "emigrate to Europe" before the foundation of the U.S. but rather conquered and arabized through cultural genocide and the sword then no your wrong. Nice attempt at revisionist history though.

  10. #440
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Wait for what he does bring up:

    Opinion articles
    NYPOST
    Jihadwatch
    I'm expecting free republic, tbh.

Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •