Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 778

Thread: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

  1. #21
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Nice assertion.
    I assume you can provide evidence to prove it along with the funds of the building?
    What evidence do you want? He is refusing to say where the money is coming from and its already proven his organization does not have the funds to do so on their own.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #22
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    What evidence do you want? He is refusing to say where the money is coming from and its already proven his organization does not have the funds to do so on their own.
    So then no evidence?

    Noted.


  3. #23
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    So then no evidence?

    Noted.
    What part of he is refusing to say where the money is coming from don't you understand?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #24
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    What part of he is refusing to say where the money is coming from don't you understand?
    Don't make such ridiculous assertions without having anything to back it up next time.
    Makes you look stupid.


  5. #25
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Don't make such ridiculous assertions without having anything to back it up next time.
    Makes you look stupid.
    The only thing stupid here is your willful ignorance of discovering the truth behind where this money is coming from.

    Are you so ignorant of current events you have no knowledge of this imam's ties to terrorism and his comments about 9.11? Please tell me you are more learned than that.
    Last edited by texmaster; 08-03-10 at 03:45 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #26
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    The only thing stupid here is your willfull ignorance of discovering the truth behind where this money is coming from.
    Unless they are legally obliged to make public where they are receiving the funds. They have no reason to disclose it to appease fools like yourself.



  7. #27
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    What evidence do you want? He is refusing to say where the money is coming from and its already proven his organization does not have the funds to do so on their own.
    I would like real evidence. Hearsay and conjecture ain't enough. Why does he have to tell you the source of his money? If I wanted to build something and a bunch of hostile jerks were trying to infringe upon my rights and then wanted to know where my money came from, I'd tell the little douchebags to piss off; ain't none of their business. Why do they have to tell you anything? Thus far they have acted 100% within their rights and liberties, and there's nothing you can legitimately do until that statement becomes false.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #28
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Unless they are legally obliged to make public where they are receiving the funds. They have no reason to disclose it to appease fools like yourself.

    LOL How rich is it for you to call me foolish because I want to know where this money is coming from. I'll ask you again, are you so ignorant of current events you have no knowledge of this imam's ties to terrorism and his comments about 9.11? Please tell me you are more learned than that.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #29
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    What part of he is refusing to say where the money is coming from don't you understand?
    What part of hearsay, conjecture, and supposition do you not understand? None of those are valid forms of proof.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #30
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Ground zero mosque wins key vote

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I would like real evidence. Hearsay and conjecture ain't enough. Why does he have to tell you the source of his money? If I wanted to build something and a bunch of hostile jerks were trying to infringe upon my rights and then wanted to know where my money came from, I'd tell the little douchebags to piss off; ain't none of their business. Why do they have to tell you anything? Thus far they have acted 100% within their rights and liberties, and there's nothing you can legitimately do until that statement becomes false.
    Because of his past ties to terrorism and his past statements. His refusal to say where the money is coming from. These are not unreasonable questions for people who actually care about this issue.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •