Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 114

Thread: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    Yeah, and it's not going to work either. Only legalization of recreational drugs is going to stop drug trafficking. Legalization of recreational drugs will also put a stop to illegal immigration since it will provide a source of revenue to Latin America so they can build up their own domestic economy.

    Tough illegal immigration laws will never reduce the power of drug cartels. Only legalization of recreational drugs will, and will reduce illegal immigration as well.
    That's a nice thought, but the U.S. is highly unlikely to legalize methamphetamine, cocaine, or other hardcore drugs. Marijuana is another subject. So, as a drug dealer client of mine once told me:

    "there will always be someone to sell to, and something to sell."

    Yes, legalizing marijuana would take a huge chunk of profits away from the cartels, but it would hardly put them out of business.

  2. #92
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Isn't that pretty much what she said without grossing us out by injecting the mental image of your jowls flapping food down your gullet?
    Still got nothing I see. No direct quotes from her and no factual evidence showing how she is racist in any way shape or form. Thanks for reminding me.

    You can run along now.
    Last edited by texmaster; 08-05-10 at 10:07 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Still got nothing I see. No direct quotes from her and no factual evidence showing how she is racist in any way shape or form. Thanks for reminding me.

    You can run along now.
    Let me give you a hint. Read Hatuey's post. It contains a direct quote from Jan Brewer.

    Are you really this inept?

    Talk about an entitlement mentality....Do you really require us to do your thinking for you, Tex?

  4. #94
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Let me give you a hint. Read Hatuey's post. It contains a direct quote from Jan Brewer.

    Are you really this inept?

    Talk about an entitlement mentality....Do you really require us to do your thinking for you, Tex?
    Are you really so unfamiliar with basic debating skills you don't know to back up dumbass racist charges you make?

    You want rest your claim on Hatuey's quote? I can't say I'm surprised considering the stupidity of that argument.

    Republican candidate Matt Jette said that most people who cross illegally into Arizona are "just trying to feed their families." Brewer, according to the Arizona Republic, disputed that, saying, "They're coming here, and they're bringing drugs. And they're doing drop houses, and they're extorting people and they're terrorizing the families."
    #1 She never mentions a single race

    FAIL

    #2 Of course some are bringing drugs in

    FAIL

    #3 Of course some are extorting people and terrorizing families. Again NO race mentioned AT ALL

    FAIL

    Lets take other comments from that debate

    ""majority of the illegal trespassers that are coming (into) the state of Arizona are under the direction and control of organized drug cartels."

    A FACTUAL statement a NO mention of RACE. Again your epic fail is entertaining but pathetic you thought this would prove racism.

    Why am I not surprised it took you 3 pages to point to this pathetic attempt to call her a racist.

    Here's a clue Catz. You actually have to call out a SINGLE RACE before you can claim the person is a racist! LOL

    Talk about pathetic. Next time just run away like you normally do from the truth because now that we know what you were resting your argument on it shows how pathetically weak your claim was.

    Its no surprise you threw out the race card since it fits with your attempts to attack those you don't agree with politically but for God's sake have something better to hang your hat on than a governor saying illegals bring in drugs without ever mentioning a single race.
    Last edited by texmaster; 08-05-10 at 11:11 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #95
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by jmh423 View Post
    Most of our best assassination squads in the Americas work hand in hand with the drug cartels....
    must not report truth on interweb no one knows who is watching......

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Ummm, not on this thread she hasn't...
    Ummm, yeah she did. Go back up and read Hatuey's posts and then hers in conjunction.

    Reading is fundamental.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Ummm, yeah she did. Go back up and read Hatuey's posts and then hers in conjunction.

    Reading is fundamental.
    My life here has gotten significantly easier since I stopped responding to the demands of idiots who can't be bothered to read a thread and get up to speed on a discussion before participating. It's one thing when the thread is 60 pages long, but someone who can't be bothered to read five ****ing pages is just ridiculous.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    My life here has gotten significantly easier since I stopped responding to the demands of idiots who can't be bothered to read a thread and get up to speed on a discussion before participating. It's one thing when the thread is 60 pages long, but someone who can't be bothered to read five ****ing pages is just ridiculous.
    I've also learned that with certain jackasses, it doesn't matter if you quote, link and draw a picture, they will still sit there and deny that it is there anyway.

  9. #99
    Sage
    samsmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,316
    Blog Entries
    37

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    That's a nice thought, but the U.S. is highly unlikely to legalize methamphetamine, cocaine, or other hardcore drugs. Marijuana is another subject. So, as a drug dealer client of mine once told me:

    "there will always be someone to sell to, and something to sell."

    Yes, legalizing marijuana would take a huge chunk of profits away from the cartels, but it would hardly put them out of business.
    While the U.S. may be unlikely to legalize all recreational drugs realistically, I still support such a move precisely because doing so would put those cartels out of business.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Mexican Drug Cartel Allegedly Puts a Price on Arizona Sheriff's Head

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    While the U.S. may be unlikely to legalize all recreational drugs realistically, I still support such a move precisely because doing so would put those cartels out of business.
    I support legalizing Marijuana, but doing so would not put the cartels out of business.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •