Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown

  1. #21
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    I find it humorous that a liberal is the one using racial epitaphs when talking about illegal Mexicans. I thought liberals were for tolerance and understanding.

    It looks like the law is having its intended effect on the illegal immigrants in Arizona. The problem is that they will go to another state.

    If those states surrounding Arizona are sanctuary states then how is it a problem?
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  2. #22
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dane View Post
    Because most of the illegals have family members who are legal, thus it causes significant stress on families by making it a significant crime to transport an illegal.
    If my family member or even a group of family members committed a crime, and I knew about it, I would be in trouble for transporting them around too. Should every family member who has aided and abetted a criminal just be able to use the excuse that they would be put under significant stress for not helping their family member, and instead obeying the law? Their family members shouldn't be in this country illegally. If they want to end the stress on the family work to help get the family member legal entry/residence in the US. Better yet, work to improve the lives of their family members in their home country. Work to improve the country overall.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  3. #23
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,875

    Re: Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown | Reuters


    AMAZING, the State makes being illegal a crime.. and the criminals start to flee.

    Who would have believed that eh?

    Also, I hope the Authorities in PA are seeing that this Villasenor family is headed their way. I hope that they arrest and deport her and her entire criminal family.
    I'm getting a serious flashback to the Okies in The Grapes of Wrath.

  4. #24
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey
    What the hell are you talking about? I'm not talking about her quote you empty headed retard from Texas.
    Real classy... but not unexpected from you.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  5. #25
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Migrants sell up, flee Arizona ahead of crackdown

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I am. You're getting owned, so I can just smell the bolded paragraphs taken out of context coming.
    And here come the excuses from you for not being able to debate the points.

    h so your inability to actually understand the difference between what a bill says and what a bill does comes shinning through. Here I'll explain it to you:
    You didn't explain anything. You failed miserably to prove your claim that the bill was written to get rid of all the "brownies"

    You have ZERO evidence to support this lie in the bill itself that the intent is to target only Hispanics. It doesn't say that anywhere in the bill nor has any official said it that you can quote.

    Another epic fail.

    What do we have? The same xenophobic double speak you're so accostumed to and support so feverishly. A class cannot teach about ethnic solidarity but it can teach about the struggles of a particular group. A struggle which no group has historically overcome without ethnic solidarity. See my point yet? Obviously you do not.
    Of course you can. You can talk about the opporession of the Chinese building the railroad system without teaching that Chinese should only associate with themselves. That's the difference and its not that difficult to see.

    Are you really convinced this country was built by one race? Was Fredirick Douglass a white man? Was Dr. Charles R. Drew white? Were the Chinese who built the railroad system white? Of course not so pretending that you cannot teach history without teaching the races to stick to themselves is idioitc.

    And you really need to look up the word xenophobic because its clear you dont have a clue what it actually means.

    What the hell are you talking about? I'm not talking about her quote you empty headed retard from Texas. I'm talking about the actual bill. This one?

    State drops domestic-partner benefits
    I'll say it again since you have proven once again you cannot read. HOMOSEXUALS ARE NOT FROM ONE RACE. Your premise which you of course have forgotten was to prove racism in the eyes of the people who voted and wrote the Arizona law and you laughably can't tell the difference between homosexuality and race.

    Do you know what xenophobia means? Here I'll bring it up for you:

    xenophobia - definition of xenophobia by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
    I know exactly what it means. Obviously you do not. And it wasn't your argument. You were very specific that they wrote the law to "get rid of the brownies" That is a racist claim. If it was xenophobic you would have claimed it was designed to get rid of all foreigners. But of course this is just another example of your inability to recall your own argument.

    And for these republicans to actually be xenophobic they would have to support removing ALL troops from all foreign countries tomorrow and stop exploring all interests outside our border. But of course they are't and this is just another example of your inability to comprehend basic words in the English language.

    Yes yes, I know, your sexual stimuli are hamsters. Got it.
    LOL Wow. Thought that one up all by yourself huh. Give yourself a pat on the head.

    Good lord, so what do we have so far? That you, a xenophobe, who doesn't know what xenophobia means
    I support the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. That alone proves I'm not xenophobic but you would have to actually understand what the word means which obviously you dont.

    but is convinced that being afraid of gay people could not possibly make him one because they're not a race, is supporting a bill targetting xenophobes like himself. Seriously, have you even followed the conversation? You started your usual undecypherable ramblings about quotes from Republicans when we're talking about bills. Not quotes, BILLS, signed in order to please the same xenophobic mentality you are enslaved to. Do I really have to call your parents to come pick you up? You're embarrasing yourself.
    Come back when you have read the dictionary of what a xenophobe actually is because I've already proven you dont have a clue what it means in the slighest.
    Last edited by texmaster; 07-26-10 at 04:36 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •