Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 282

Thread: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

  1. #251
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Damn right, I say so!

    My mother is white and my father is black. You bet I ****ing say so!
    Uhuh and I'm one quarter Cherokee, Scottish, French, and German. Ask me if I give a crap about your opinion of the Missouri Partisan Rangers. Missouri saw the bloodiest action out of all the theaters of the war and called for guerilla tactics. My two ancestors rode with Quantrill's Raiders and served with distinction until their deaths during The Payback.

  2. #252
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    Uhuh and I'm one quarter Cherokee, Scottish, French, and German. Ask me if I give a crap about your opinion of the Missouri Partisan Rangers. Missouri saw the bloodiest action out of all the theaters of the war and called for guerilla tactics. My two ancestors rode with Quantrill's Raiders and served with distinction until their deaths during The Payback.
    Oh yeah. Missouri saw the bloodiest tactics. That's why the war's bloodiest events happend in places other than, Missouri.

    How does a person ride with Quantrill, and serve with distinction? He was a piece of **** and brought shame on the honorable soldiers who fought for the Confederacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #253
    Professor
    The_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-12 @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,488

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh yeah. Missouri saw the bloodiest tactics. That's why the war's bloodiest events happend in places other than, Missouri.

    How does a person ride with Quantrill, and serve with distinction? He was a piece of **** and brought shame on the honorable soldiers who fought for the Confederacy.
    I see that you've bought in the Union propaganda regarding the Missouri Partisan Rangers. That explains everything to me. When I stated that Missouri saw the bloodiest action out of all the theaters of the war I meant it. In Missouri it was total and unrestrained warfare against everything and everyone. Civilians murdered by the US Army, their possessions looted, their counties put under martial law and breaking it meant instant firing squad, the burning of entire towns to the ground, and the destruction of pretty much every manufacturing plant and farm within its borders. No other state saw that much destruction for as along as Missouri did in the entire course of the war. Contrary to popular opinion, Quantrill did fight against only military targets and refused to attack civilians. It just happened that the US Army was cowardly and hide behind civilians in order to prevent from their positions from being attacked.

  4. #254
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh yeah. Missouri saw the bloodiest tactics. That's why the war's bloodiest events happend in places other than, Missouri.

    How does a person ride with Quantrill, and serve with distinction? He was a piece of **** and brought shame on the honorable soldiers who fought for the Confederacy.
    Off topic but
    HA!!! The word honorable and confederacy should never be in the same sentence.

  5. #255
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Patriot View Post
    I see that you've bought in the Union propaganda regarding the Missouri Partisan Rangers. That explains everything to me. When I stated that Missouri saw the bloodiest action out of all the theaters of the war I meant it. In Missouri it was total and unrestrained warfare against everything and everyone. Civilians murdered by the US Army, their possessions looted, their counties put under martial law and breaking it meant instant firing squad, the burning of entire towns to the ground, and the destruction of pretty much every manufacturing plant and farm within its borders. No other state saw that much destruction for as along as Missouri did in the entire course of the war. Contrary to popular opinion, Quantrill did fight against only military targets and refused to attack civilians. It just happened that the US Army was cowardly and hide behind civilians in order to prevent from their positions from being attacked.
    Your revisonist history brings disgrace upon Conservatives. Change your politicale leaning to, "very Liberal". Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #256
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Off topic but
    HA!!! The word honorable and confederacy should never be in the same sentence.
    Another revisonist historian. You and "The_Patriot" have more in common than either of you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #257
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Off topic but
    HA!!! The word honorable and confederacy should never be in the same sentence.
    Do you enjoy being wrong all the time or is this just a hobby?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #258
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Off topic but
    HA!!! The word honorable and confederacy should never be in the same sentence.




    Woah seriously?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #259
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Woah seriously?
    Consider the source good reverand
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #260
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Army discharges don't ask critic who told

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Off topic but
    HA!!! The word honorable and confederacy should never be in the same sentence.
    Some of the most honorable military figures in United States history served in the Confederate Army and Navy. What world do you live in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •