Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 266

Thread: White House apologizes to ousted official

  1. #91
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    That does not prove it was an official visit, and she was giving a speech on race, which is not a political activity. Double fail.
    She was giving that speech to a partisan political group.

    From the gov's website, again:

    These employees are also prohibited from engaging in partisan political management or partisan political campaigns. Specifically, they may not engage in political activity in concert with a candidate for partisan political office, a political party or a partisan political group.
    She showed up at a meeting of a partisan political group and was billed by her official title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #92
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Look at the video, where it says, "Shirley Sherrod...State Director USDA Rural developement.

    Hot Air ğ Video: NAACP posts full Sherrod video

    And, if she was giving a speech about race and not about rural developement, then she's nothing but a racist, law breaking whore and deserves to go to prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #93
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,728

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    She was giving that speech to a partisan political group.

    From the gov's website, again:



    She showed up at a meeting of a partisan political group and was billed by her official title.
    El wrongo, O' hanging chad ballot breath. Read my last post. But at least you can blame Clinton now. That should give you a little consolation. LOL.
    Last edited by danarhea; 07-22-10 at 12:07 AM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #94
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,343

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    El wrongo, O' hanging chad ballot breath. Read my last post. But at least you can blame Clinton now.
    You lose the argument, so you resort to insults. Impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #95
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,292
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Aspdt, imagine this scenario. A contractor is hired by the RNC(a political organization) to teach them about how to keep their books(see how I tied it into another political story?). Are they engaged in a political activity? If, in the training, they mention a law and comment "you can thank soandso for this law", are they campaigning for them?

    Now, you are wrong because of the info Dan posted, but you would be wrong anyway.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #96
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,728

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You lose the argument, so you resort to insults. Impressive.
    I guess you didn't read the post then, did you? It even had a link in it you could click on.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  7. #97
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,728

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    ATTENTION ALL FAKE ISSUE CREATORS:

    To all those who have been alluding to the original Hatch Act, as passed in 1939, it was superseded in 1993 by Public Law 103-94, which implemented certain changes in the original Hatch Act, allowing employees to make statements in support of or in opposition to organizations and other political entities. Feel free to peruse it, at your leisure, then feel free to find some other kind of dirt on Ms. Sherrod.

    Note: You may find this law, along with many other laws at the thomas.loc website. And, moreover, this website is free of charge. It slices. It dices. It crunches. It absolutely sends dirt and grime down the drain, before you can say "Jack Robinson", or even "Birther" (notice, only TWO syllables here - Damn, that's fast).

    Innocent bystander: Wow, I thought that Communist Nazis were going to take my country straight to hell, with backroom deals with the NAACP. Then I went to thomas.loc, and now I can sleep at night without the boogeyman from talk radio scaring the bejesus out of me.

    That's right, folks - Sleep easy tonight. But, if you act NOW, you get a second bonus, the US Constitution. Now you will never have to worry that some communist mole from Kenya has taken over our government. Much better than Valium or Xanax, don't you think?

    All this can be yours, for the very very low price of..........

    Just reading it.

    This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.

    NOTE: **** you, Billy Mayes. I am way better.
    Last edited by danarhea; 07-22-10 at 01:01 AM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  8. #98
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    06-04-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    123

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Like I could care less.
    FACT~ her racism was applauded by the NAACP members.
    Why no discussion of that?
    Because it is a no-brainer even for libs.
    It's not defensible, only deflecting provides cover.
    See how they run for that cover?
    Got your number.
    Last edited by stealthy; 07-22-10 at 01:27 AM. Reason: grammer nazis

  9. #99
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthy View Post
    Like I could care less.
    FACT~ her racism was applauded by the NAACP members.
    Why no discussion of that?
    Because it is a no-brainer even for lbs.
    It's not defensible, only deflecting provides cover.
    See how they run for that cover?
    Got your number.

    Are you talking about pounds or what?

  10. #100
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    06-04-14 @ 02:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    123

    Re: White House apologizes to ousted official

    Should I edit Grammer nazi? So you can understand?

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •