Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Black Tea Partiers Rebut NAACP

  1. #61
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Black Tea Partiers Rebut NAACP

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Yeah, you keep believing that. You just proved my point with all your insulting personal attacks on me. I am of the opinion that nobody likes an asshole no matter what their politics are. And when the assholes tend to migrate to a particular movement that movement becomes defined by them.
    Yeah, much like the way people like you have attacked the tea party folks at every turn, using lies and other smear tactics. You engage in and support those tactics, so you belong to that particular group of assholes. How's the smell?
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  2. #62
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: Black Tea Partiers Rebut NAACP

    I pity you. Be as hateful as you like. It is enough for me to know that my vote cancel's out your's. Knowing that makes me feel pretty good. I love the U.S.A.

    God bless America.
    Last edited by Captain America; 07-19-10 at 03:46 PM.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  3. #63
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Black Tea Partiers Rebut NAACP

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I pity you. Be as hateful as you like. It is enough for me to know that my vote cancels out yours. It is the very least I can do for my country.




    I get his frustration. I mean how would you feel to be called or inferred that you are or tolerate racists?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #64
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Black Tea Partiers Rebut NAACP

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I pity you. Be as hateful as you like. It is enough for me to know that my vote cancels out yours. It is the very least I can do for my country.
    Pointing out your BS is hateful? Only to a hack, I guess. Or maybe the truth stings just a wee bit.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  5. #65
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    Re: Black Tea Partiers Rebut NAACP

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I get his frustration. I mean how would you feel to be called or inferred that you are or tolerate racists?
    Oh, I certainly understand. I know for a fact that the Tea Party is not a racist organization, (a handful of racist renegades notwithstanding.) I believe, if you just read my post, I pointed out that every party has his whackos. But my overall point was that the whacko's can easily define a movement, (much as the neocon, Bush Corp., Limbaunuts did to the rightwing mainstream conservatives and it cost them dearly.)

    That is when this Moon guy came in and decided to make a "jerk" of himself by personally attacking me. (Which IS a forum violation but I digress. (Specifically, rule #4, which reads, " 4. Don't be a jerk - This simply means what it sounds like) But he is nothing new. I have stood in the wings and watched the good name of conservatism be slandered because of the likes of people like him.

    I mean, you know me Rev and you know that I am none of the things this person spewed out. All there is left to this person's argument (or lack thereof) is viotrol. Which leads me back to, and proves my original point. When someone presents themselves in a dispicable manner, it matters not what their politics are. No one is going to listen to them anyways.

    I understand though. It must be frustrating to know that one's personal ideologies have been rebuked by their nation. Since the beginning of mankind there has never been a shortage of sore losers. I can see how this reality can make one a bitter, hateful, dis-likable person, in the way they conduct themselves, to all of those they disagree with. That's a pity.

    Like the song says, "You say you want a revolution?" Carrying around pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone, anyhow."

    Both you and I know the Tea Party, at it's core, is a foundation that is the salt of America. No finer people will be found anywhere else. That is why they need to get in front of this instead of letting the whackos speak for them. (That includes Sarah Palin. LOL!) Mainstream America rejects those kind of messengers. The good message is lost in the mud.
    Last edited by Captain America; 07-19-10 at 04:33 PM.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  6. #66
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,291

    Re: Black Tea Partiers Rebut NAACP

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Oh, I certainly understand. I know for a fact that the Tea Party is not a racist organization, (a handful of racist renegades notwithstanding.) I believe, if you just read my post, I pointed out that every party has his whackos. But my overall point was that the whacko's can easily define a movement, (much as the neocon, Bush Corp., Limbaunuts did to the rightwing mainstream conservatives and it cost them dearly.)

    That is when this Moon guy came in and decided to make a "jerk" of himself by personally attacking me. (Which IS a forum violation but I digress. (Specifically, rule #4, which reads, " 4. Don't be a jerk - This simply means what it sounds like) But he is nothing new. I have stood in the wings and watched the good name of conservatism be slandered because of the likes of people like him.

    I mean, you know me Rev and you know that I am none of the things this person spewed out. All there is left to this person's argument (or lack thereof) is viotrol. Which leads me back to, and proves my original point. When someone presents themselves in a dispicable manner, it matters not what their politics are. No one is going to listen to them anyways.

    I understand though. It must be frustrating to know that one's personal ideologies have been rebuked by their nation. Since the beginning of mankind there has never been a shortage of sore losers. I can see how this reality can make one a bitter, hateful, dis-likable person, in the way they conduct themselves, to all of those they disagree with. That's a pity.

    Like the song says, "You say you want a revolution?" Carrying around pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone, anyhow."

    Both you and I know the Tea Party, at it's core, is a foundation that is the salt of America. No finer people will be found anywhere else. That is why they need to get in front of this instead of letting the whackos speak for them. (That includes Sarah Palin. LOL!) Mainstream America rejects those kind of messengers. The good message is lost in the mud.

    If you really believed that "the Tea Party, at it's core, is a foundation that is the salt of America. No finer people will be found anywhere else", then you wouldn't be perpetuating the nonsens that the tea partiers are racist. If you truly aren't doing that, then why do you think they need to repudiate anyone? Your own words reflect your true feelings here.

    My ideology hasn't been rebuked by my nation, and I'm not bitter and certainly not a sore loser. I'm just tired of people like you being intellectually lazy and outright dishonest when it comes to discussing the tea partiers. If you want to discuss honest differences in issues, I'd be fine with that, but please don't bring your fantasy notions that tea partiers are racists with you.

    You know, it's rather odd that I'm the one that's supposedly bitter, hateful, etc., and yet you're the one that is trying to disparage an entire group of people based on who you describe as a "whackos". You sound a lot more bitter and hateful than I.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •