Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 294

Thread: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

  1. #201
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If I were giving a description to the cops, I would describe him as mixed race.
    No you wouldn't. There are light skinned African-Americans and you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #202
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    cool we can call him Il Douche-ey
    OK, I admit it, I laughed.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #203
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,717

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    You know. I think I have a solution to all of this. I am constantly seeing threads/comments like this. Obama=Hitler, Obama=Marx, Obama=[add in your own heinous person]. When it is commented that this tactic is pretty ridiculous as not only is it not based in reality, but it also demonstrates that our esteemed conservative posters have nothing to say but hyperbole, a common response is, "but liberals did the same thing when Bush was in office", or something similar. My response has always been, "so, you are admitting that you are acting just like the liberals you claim to hate. Good to know". I think, however, I will take a different tack and see if that is more effective. I recall a comment from a member who no longer posts here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger
    EARTH TO LIBERALS BUSH WON GET OVER IT.
    So, for all of our conservatives that make these silly, hyperbolic comparisons... EARTH TO CONSERVATIVES. OBAMA WON. GET OVER IT.

    Thank you for your kind attention. You may now recommence with your silly hyperbole.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #204
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    No you wouldn't. There are light skinned African-Americans and you know it.
    Any light skinned black person is light skinned, because he is mixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #205
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,700

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Any light skinned black person is light skinned, because he is mixed.
    or soaks in bleach like Michael Jackson



  6. #206
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    OK, I admit it, I laughed.
    I did too. Very witty
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  7. #207
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,717

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Any light skinned black person is light skinned, because he is mixed.
    Prove it. In order to do so, you must provide evidence that ANY light-skinned black person is light-skinned because he is mixed. Don't forget to focus on the word in bold.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #208
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Prove it. In order to do so, you must provide evidence that ANY light-skinned black person is light-skinned because he is mixed. Don't forget to focus on the word in bold.
    Prove that there are light skinned Africans that aren't mixed with other races. Good luck!!

    Albinos would be the only exception, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #209
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Any light skinned black person is light skinned, because he is mixed.
    How dark do you have to be to be considered "not mixed"?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #210
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,717

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Prove that there are light skinned Africans that aren't mixed with other races. Good luck!!

    Albinos would be the only exception, of course.
    Come on, apdst... we've been through this before. You made an assertion. I just challenged you to produce evidence of it. So... show evidence that ANY light-skinned black person is light-skinned because he is mixed. Don't forget to focus on the word in bold. Links with data will be sufficient.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •