Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 294

Thread: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

  1. #91
    Frankernaut peepnklown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-16-15 @ 04:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    607

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    If you are going to compare someone to Hitler I’d better see a point by point analyst with supporting evidence.
    'The whole universe is going to die!'

  2. #92
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,751

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Has Obama killed a few million people and I somehow missed it?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #93
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,334

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Has Obama killed a few million people and I somehow missed it?
    So, Hitler killed a few million Jews and that's it? He did nothing else?

    I know historical facts are a weak point for Leftists--not sure if that's intentional ignorance, or genetics--but, at least try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #94
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    I don't think Conservatives would really Like Gary. It's such a gay town.

    I mean, why else would they plaster all those signs at the edge of town that say "entering Gary"?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  5. #95
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Its a stupid comparison

    Hitler served in the military and Obama could probably dunk a basketball



  6. #96
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I don't think Conservatives would really Like Gary. It's such a gay town.

    I mean, why else would they plaster all those signs at the edge of town that say "entering Gary"?
    bahahahahahahahaha

    they might mean Shanking Gary rather than some gay reference though



  7. #97
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:11 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, Hitler killed a few million Jews and that's it? He did nothing else?

    I know historical facts are a weak point for Leftists--not sure if that's intentional ignorance, or genetics--but, at least try.
    Hitler male male, you are a male...OMG, you are Hitler!

    Yeah, these things are stupid.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #98
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,334

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Hitler male male, you are a male...OMG, you are Hitler!

    Yeah, these things are stupid.
    As I said, Libs are weak on historical facts. It's ovious by the infantile response I've received.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Its a stupid comparison

    Hitler served in the military and Obama could probably dunk a basketball
    Why is that? Is it because Obama is a Negro?

  10. #100
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Billboard linking Obama, Hitler draws complaints

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    Why is that? Is it because Obama is a Negro?
    Its because of his navel.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •