Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 202

Thread: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Sir, you seem to be having difficulty discerning the difference between making a claim that would be difficult to substantiate, i.e. "Barry's crack dealer was white", and one that could easily be ascertained by a short tiptoe over to Google.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    "I don't have any evidence to support what I'm saying and want you to find it for me."

  2. #162
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Just do a google search, will ya? There's hundreds.

    Jesus, this is like saying "Many people consider the Beatles good music" and having someone say "Oh yeah? Since you didn't source anything, I will then conclude the exact opposite."
    SO GIVE ME ONE! It's your point, not mine.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  3. #163
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    I once read that LaMidRighter thinks the earth revolves around the sun.

    Since he never produced any evidence, I will assume he is wrong and lying and that the exact opposite is true.

    Oh, I suppose I could look it up myself in a few seconds, but why bother? I'd rather hold my belief without having any evidence to support it.

  4. #164
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    I once read that LaMidRighter thinks the earth revolves around the sun.

    Since he never produced any evidence, I will assume he is wrong and lying and that the exact opposite is true.

    Oh, I suppose I could look it up myself in a few seconds, but why bother? I'd rather hold my belief without having any evidence to support it.
    It's your claim, back it up.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  5. #165
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,037

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Akston View Post
    The same clown that fell asleep during hearings a couple of weeks ago? Stuart Smalley is far more fitting.
    People fall asleep watching C-SPAN. Senate hearings are quite boring. What's your point?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #166
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    People fall asleep watching C-SPAN. Senate hearings are quite boring. What's your point?
    British parliment is much more lively, but still you can't excuse falling asleep on the job.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  7. #167
    Student Frozengale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    11-23-10 @ 04:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    161

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    "I get paid $150 an hour to do research for people and I don't feel like doing it to satisfy someone who has shown that evidence wouldn't matter anyway."
    I once made the claim that I was the Queen of France. Sadly, no on believed me either. I'm with you, people should do their research and I shouldn't have to carry around any proof that I am in fact royalty. SCREW THE SYSTEM!
    Last edited by Frozengale; 07-17-10 at 10:13 PM.

  8. #168
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Just do a google search, will ya? There's hundreds.

    Jesus, this is like saying "Many people consider the Beatles good music" and having someone say "Oh yeah? Since you didn't source anything, I will then conclude the exact opposite."
    Do you not understand that when debating you must back up your position with facts? How can someone claiming to be a lawyer not know this?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #169
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    "I get paid $150 an hour to do research for people and I don't feel like doing it to satisfy someone who has shown that evidence wouldn't matter anyway."
    No one cares about your "claims" of what you make. If you aren't going to back your debate points up with facts then why are you here?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #170
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,142

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    The end result is that GWB is what happened when the Supreme Court decided to take matters into its own hands and annoint a President overturning the will of the people.
    Hopefully after the disaster of his 8 years, as a country, we've learned our lesson.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •