Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 202

Thread: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Finds

  1. #101
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Those people are in jail taking items or life they feel they are entitled to.

    Sounds like your guys to me.
    Right. Conservatives never commit crimes.

    Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

  2. #102
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Right. Conservatives never commit crimes.

    Do you realize how stupid that sounds?
    Show me where I said Conservatives never commit crimes.

    Up to your own failed tricks I see
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #103
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Show me where I said Conservatives never commit crimes.

    Up to your own failed tricks I see
    You suggested that less than 10% of crimes are committed by conservatives.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  4. #104
    Professor
    Groucho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pocono Mountains, PA
    Last Seen
    05-24-11 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,363

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Show me where I said Conservatives never commit crimes.

    Up to your own failed tricks I see
    Oh, riiiight. You have trapped me by implying that 90% of all criminals are liberals and I foolishly taken your argument to its extreme to make a point. Oh, you are so clever! And the way you avoid the real issue! Why, you truly are a Republican, sir.

  5. #105
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:29 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,377
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Besides, this "watchdog group" didn't bother to verify felons voting in conservative districts, they only went with the Minneapolis area because they knew it was more liberal. Bias much?
    Tell me, why have Democrats pushed hard for felons to vote? Because they slant heavily left.

    You should have quit while you had made a decent point. If you were on the witness stand in court and kept blabbing (the paragraph quoted above), your lawyer would be projectile vomiting about the place. you gotta know when to hold'em... know when to fold'em...

    Deuce,... if you were doing research to illustrate voter fraud in a tight election, where would you go? To a law abiding conservative district filled with retirees and families, or to a district that's has more felons, higher criminality and leans Democrat?

    They proved their point. I do wish they should examine all votes from all districts, and reveal the totality of the fraud perpetrated upon the state and nation.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #106
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Tell me, why have Democrats pushed hard for felons to vote? Because they slant heavily left.

    You should have quit while you had made a decent point. If you were on the witness stand in court and kept blabbing (the paragraph quoted above), your lawyer would be projectile vomiting about the place. you gotta know when to hold'em... know when to fold'em...

    Deuce,... if you were doing research to illustrate voter fraud in a tight election, where would you go? To a law abiding conservative district filled with retirees and families, or to a district that's has more felons, higher criminality and leans Democrat?

    They proved their point. I do wish they should examine all votes from all districts, and reveal the totality of the fraud perpetrated upon the state and nation.

    .
    perhaps once they have paid their debt to society their rights should be restored. odd concept, yes?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Phfft. What are you smoking. </sarcasm>

    And more importantly, why aren't you sharing?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    perhaps once they have paid their debt to society their rights should be restored. odd concept, yes?

  8. #108
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggae_6 View Post
    This page outlines a laundry list of complaints:
    Election Integrity

    Here's the 7 page felon study:
    http://www.minnesotamajority.org/Por...elonVoters.pdf
    After briefly reviewing both links - it seems there's enough prima facie evidence to at least investigate. If the evidence is strong, it should be enough to open up a lawsuit.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  9. #109
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    If they're not, then why should we pay any attention to it? Doing a study to prove what you already believe is the opposite way of finding out the truth.

    And if they are, why should we believe them?

    When an independent voter group or an unbiased media source does a similar study, then I'd pay attention to it.
    The motive is irrelevant - it's the evidence that either stands on it's own or does not. You don't believe them because they are not impartial --- news flash, there's no such thing in politics.
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #110
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,741

    Re: Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top in Minnesota, Study Fin

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Tell me, why have Democrats pushed hard for felons to vote? Because they slant heavily left.

    You should have quit while you had made a decent point. If you were on the witness stand in court and kept blabbing (the paragraph quoted above), your lawyer would be projectile vomiting about the place. you gotta know when to hold'em... know when to fold'em...

    Deuce,... if you were doing research to illustrate voter fraud in a tight election, where would you go? To a law abiding conservative district filled with retirees and families, or to a district that's has more felons, higher criminality and leans Democrat?

    They proved their point. I do wish they should examine all votes from all districts, and reveal the totality of the fraud perpetrated upon the state and nation.

    .
    Again with the straw man? Really?
    Did anybody suggest anwhere that illegal voting shouldn't be investigated?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •