Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475
Results 741 to 748 of 748

Thread: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

  1. #741
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Right, those niggers the KKK terrorized and killed a few decades ago just don't count.
    I donít know what the above has to do with Muslims killing homosexuals?

    Neither do the abortion clinic bombings.
    Neither do I do with your abortion clinics reference. Nevertheless, since you people love to vilify and demonize Christianity and Christians ever chance you get in response to Muslim terrorist attacks by pointing to the abortion clinic bombings, which are, by the way, against the teachings of Jesus Christ and always loudly condemned by Christians in stark contrast to the silence of Muslims in response to Islamic terrorist attacks, by the way, the total number of abortion clinic bombings in history is a whopping 9, which hardly equates to the many thousands of Islamic terrorist attacks that have taken place all around the world in recent years.

    Or the doctor shootings.
    WowÖI guess we will have to ban and reverse Christian immigration into the West. By the way, how many other similar doctor shootings have occurred in history? Meanwhile, Muslims killed six American doctors in cold blood in Afghanistan over the weekend for the crime of being Christians.

    By the way, that kind of behavior predates Islam's introduction in certain regions of the world, and furthermore a lot of it happens in South America. Would you care to point me to the Islamic militants in South America?
    What kind of behavior? Muslims have been perpetrating terrorist attacks in emulation of the holy prophet ever since the days when Muhammad was rampaging, pillaging, raping, and slaughtering non-Muslim kafir infidels in the Arabian Peninsula.

    It's funny you say that, because it seems like every time someone goes all "family values" on the rest of us, they're pretty loud in their praise of Jesus on Sunday.
    Wow you sound obsessed with hate for Christians, and you have something against family values? What exactly do you dislike about them?

    You made a specific reference to something Jesus taught. Knock it off with the pedantry and the lying, you're not skilled at either.
    YeahÖbut I wasnít guilty of what he was stupidly accusing me of. Hell, you can call me a liar all you want, but the fact remains Iím agnostic. However, you are just pissed off because Iím not an unhinged Christian hater like you. Moreover, what does all this Christian bashing have to do with the ground zero supremacist mega mosque or with the global jihad or with Islamic supremacism?

    Continue to deny reality all you wish, but it doesn't change the fact that the lack of a reformation has nothing to do with the religion and everything to do with its lack of a central authority figure.
    Actually, it has to do with the fact that in stark contrast to other religious books, the Koran is believed to be the uncreated words of Allah as delivered by Muhammad, Allahís final messenger, whose words supersede all those before him and whose words are also divine and perfect, which means that the words contained in the Koran are immutable and valid for all time. Not to mention that ijtihad has been locked for over a thousand years in Islam.

    Thus, any mere mortal man perceived as trying to change the divine and perfect words of Allah would be instantly recognized, declared a blasphemer, and executed for his indiscretion. The truth is Islam is impossible to be reformed.

    Moreover, you are correct in that the absence of a clerical hierarchy similar to that in Christianity also precludes Islam from ever being reformed. Hence, Islam will always be a totalitarian theo-political ideology with the main goal of subjugating all unbelievers via the imposition of Sharia.

    I'd rather have a screw loose than be a liar.
    Okay point to just one thing Iím lying about and prove it. In other words, put your money where your mouth is or shut up. If you can't it means you have more than just a few screws loose.

    Oh, I get it now, rather than using fear to give the government the power to (supposedly) fight against radical Islamic terrorists, now we're going to widen the scope to include Muslims who are peacefully working to change the world in which they live?
    With all due respect, you are so obsessed with bashing, vilifying, demonizing and otherwise inciting hatred and violence towards Christians in your apologia of Islam, that when it comes to Islam you are totally oblivious.

    Senator McCarthy, is that YUO?!
    And Bubba Gump, is that You?

    Aren't true Muslims according to your interpretation of the Koran.

    You're interpreting it the same way the militants do. The only difference is the reason why you're interpreting it that way.
    Not quite, you see all the books I studied made sure they used Muslims in their own words to teach Islam. They did it that way so geniuses like you couldnít possibly say they were teaching a distorted version of Islam. Not to mention that a lot of those books I studied were written by Muslim apostates who escaped to the West.

    Hence, the word Islam in Arabic means submission and the world Muslim in Arabic means one who submits. Therefore, in stark contrast to faith based religions, Islam is the only religion in the world that is a religion of submission, as every Muslim submits to the will of Allah, i.e., Sharia, which is the divine will of Allah.

    Furthermore, in Islam the freedom of conscience is forbidden under the pain of death. Hence, a Muslim canít stop being a Muslim as murtaad (apostasy) is punishable under the pain of death. In addition, a Muslim also canít question the tenets of Islam, as that is blasphemy, which is also an offense in Islam punishable under the pain of death. Thus, any Muslim who doesnít believe the world should be ordered as Allah wills it, in essence isnít a Muslim and thus must be executed.

    In addition, the jihad ideology, the obligation for all Muslims to subjugate all unbelievers via the imposition of Sharia, couldnít be more mainstream in Islam as every sect and division and every school of Islamic jurisprudence teaches and preaches it.

    Hence, you couldnít be more naÔve or more gullible with respect to Islam, as you are basing all of your naÔve assertions on silly assumptions, while I am basing everything I have said regarding Islam not on asinine assumptions like you, but instead on intense study.

    There are Christians who debate contradictory interpretations of Biblical verse all the time, and who debate the virtues of literal interpretations versus more practical interpretations. It doesn't make any side more or less Christian, it makes them human.
    People like you who assume that Islam is like a faith-based religion and that Muslims are like adherents of faith-based religions are naÔve and gullible to the extreme. The fact of the matter is in stark contrast to faith-based religions, Islam is not only a religion of submission that forbids the freedom of conscience under the pain of death, but it also is a very radical form of totalitarianism that seeks to subjugate the world via the imposition of Sharia, a very radical totalitarian legal system that institutionalizes oppression of females and non-Muslims at the same time that it incorporates draconian punishments such as beheadings, amputations, and stonings.

    Donít take my word for it, look inside every Muslim country in the world today and without exception you will see females and non-Muslims being systematically persecuted and often violently oppressed. In fact, Muslims divides the world between two spheres, the Dar al Islam, where Sharia has been imposed, and the Dar al Harb, where Sharia must be imposed by any and all means necessary.

    Your problem is you are totally obsessed with apologizing for Islamic supremacism by vilifying, demonizing, and inciting hatred and violence towards Christians and that isnít any kind of defense for Islamic supremacism, instead it is religious bigotry. I mean it isnít Christians that perpetrated many thousands of Islamic terrorist attacks around the world in the past few years and it isnít Christians who are waging a global jihad to impose some sort of arcane barbaric law upon all unbelievers, it is only Muslims and no amount of demonizing and vilifying Christians like an unhinged bigot will ever change that reality.

  2. #742
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    So in one breath you imply that we shouldn't punish Muslims that haven't violated the law . . . then you propose ways in which we should punish Muslims that haven't violated the law.

    I donít imply that we should punish Muslim. I advocate that we ban and reverse Muslim immigration, and the reason I advocate what I do is because Islam besides being a religion of submission that forbids the freedom of conscience under the pain of death, is also a very radical for of totalitarianism that seeks world domination.

    Hence, just like we didnít allow millions of communists to immigrate and infiltrate our country during the Cold War because it would have been suicidal, we shouldnít allow millions of Muslims to immigrate and infiltrate our country because it is likewise suicidal.

    Not only that but it is ludicrous to double the size of the federal government and spend hundreds of billions of dollars on beefing up security just to accommodate Muslim immigration and all its excess baggage. Not to mention that it doesnít work in any event as the Fort Hood Massacre, Christmas Day Bomber, and Times Square Bomber all prove. Hence, unless we want to become bankrupt, we need to ban and reverse Muslim immigration ASAP, as zero Muslims equals zero possibility of Islamic terrorist attacks.

    I mean if Islam would be another faith-based religion only, it would be protected under the first amendment of the constitution. However, because Islam is not only a religion but also a radical form of totalitarianism that seeks world domination, it must be outlawed in this country, otherwise we will become subjugated dhimmis.

  3. #743
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 02:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Come back and see me when you can actually respond to this:
    Well then, point me to the unified Islamic church and I'll concede your point.
    There may be only one Koran, but there is no one authority for interpreting it telling the masses to kill infadels. That's why so many Muslims live peaceful lives without having a crisis of faith over it.
    What do you think ijtihad is genius? Give me a break! Moreover, as I already related the jihad ideology, the obligation for all Muslims to subjugate all unbelievers via the imposition of Sharia, couldn't be anymore mainstream in Islam as all sects and divisions within Islam and all schools of Islamic jurisprudence teach and preach it. And it"s not like they have a choice in the matter as Islam is a religion of submission that forbids the freedom of conscience under the pain of death.
    Last edited by ObamaYoMoma; 08-09-10 at 07:21 PM.

  4. #744
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    We don't have to.

    Bible-thumpers point to the Old Testament when telling us what to do all the time.
    Stop trying to call on ancient history to justify your muslim vs Christian comparisons because even then it's apples and oranges. America used to be a slave owning country. Does that mean we should be considered an evil slave owning country today. Of ****ing course not we have progressed. We have moved FORWARD....Islam preaches the same backwards, repressive ideology that have since the beginning. Nothing has changed. Comparing the potential for motivating violence in New Testament to the koran you might as well compare it to Mein Kampf.

    And here's a simple litmus test, post an unflattering cartoon of Jesus and see how many people die as a result.

    I dare you.....post an unflattering cartoon of Jesus and see how many people die as a result.

    Do it! Embrace your hate towards christians and do it.....

  5. #745
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    I donít know what the above has to do with Muslims killing homosexuals?
    Just citing counterexamples of hate-based violence where the culprits affiliated themselves with Christianity.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Neither do I do with your abortion clinics reference. Nevertheless, since you people love to vilify and demonize Christianity and Christians ever chance you get in response to Muslim terrorist attacks by pointing to the abortion clinic bombings, which are, by the way, against the teachings of Jesus Christ and always loudly condemned by Christians in stark contrast to the silence of Muslims in response to Islamic terrorist attacks, by the way, the total number of abortion clinic bombings in history is a whopping 9, which hardly equates to the many thousands of Islamic terrorist attacks that have taken place all around the world in recent years.
    You need to work on your run-on sentences.

    Nevertheless, you people? What the **** is that supposed to mean? Explain that remark, please.

    As for the rest of whatever the hell that was, I'm not interested in demonizing Christianity so much as I am interested in pointing out how foolish it is to characterize an entire religion or its followers based on the acts of a few nut-jobs -- which is how I see the clinic bombers, nut-jobs and not mainstream Christians.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    WowÖI guess we will have to ban and reverse Christian immigration into the West. By the way, how many other similar doctor shootings have occurred in history? Meanwhile, Muslims killed six American doctors in cold blood in Afghanistan over the weekend for the crime of being Christians.
    You're missing the point. You're comparing violence is a nation of law to violence in a nation that is virtually without law. The fact that it happens infrequently here doesn't mean that Christian nuts are less violent, it's about the cultural norms.

    Besides, if we were to lump together violence against doctors, clinics, minorities, homosexuals and other so-called "deviants," I think you'd stop being so eager to make that fallacious comparison.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    What kind of behavior? Muslims have been perpetrating terrorist attacks in emulation of the holy prophet ever since the days when Muhammad was rampaging, pillaging, raping, and slaughtering non-Muslim kafir infidels in the Arabian Peninsula.
    It's interesting how those who invest so much energy in demonizing Islam will on the one hand go back over a thousand years to point fingers, but when the favor is returned with respect to Christianity suddenly that's ancient history.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Wow you sound obsessed with hate for Christians, and you have something against family values? What exactly do you dislike about them?
    I hate hypocrisy, not Christians or Christianity.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    YeahÖbut I wasnít guilty of what he was stupidly accusing me of. Hell, you can call me a liar all you want, but the fact remains Iím agnostic. However, you are just pissed off because Iím not an unhinged Christian hater like you. Moreover, what does all this Christian bashing have to do with the ground zero supremacist mega mosque or with the global jihad or with Islamic supremacism?
    Okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Actually, it has to do with the fact that in stark contrast to other religious books, the Koran is believed to be the uncreated words of Allah as delivered by Muhammad, Allahís final messenger, whose words supersede all those before him and whose words are also divine and perfect, which means that the words contained in the Koran are immutable and valid for all time. Not to mention that ijtihad has been locked for over a thousand years in Islam.
    I don't even know why you bring this up. Christians are pretty hard-core about how their book is divinely inspired, and thus its composition was not subject to the frailties of man.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Thus, any mere mortal man perceived as trying to change the divine and perfect words of Allah would be instantly recognized, declared a blasphemer, and executed for his indiscretion. The truth is Islam is impossible to be reformed.
    How Islam is practiced has very little to do with the book and a lot to do with the practicioner.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Moreover, you are correct in that the absence of a clerical hierarchy similar to that in Christianity also precludes Islam from ever being reformed. Hence, Islam will always be a totalitarian theo-political ideology with the main goal of subjugating all unbelievers via the imposition of Sharia.
    Wait, how can you on the one hand accuse it of being totalitarian, while acknowledging that there's no hierarchy? Oh, brother.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Okay point to just one thing Iím lying about and prove it. In other words, put your money where your mouth is or shut up. If you can't it means you have more than just a few screws loose.
    In post #685, you referenced a well-known teaching of Jesus Christ.

    In post #690, I commented on how when Christians typically want to dictate morality to others they point to the old testament, but then tell us that Jesus takes precedence when we try to call them on some of the other teachings of the old testament.

    In post #701 you said my point was a strawman since you never "did that."

    Except you did.

    The Old Testament doesn't support your simultaneous demonization of Islam and Christian apology, so you wrote off the Old Testament in favor of the New Testament.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    With all due respect
    Those words are funny coming from someone who accuses me of being crazy and says thing like:

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    And Bubba Gump, is that You?


    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Not quite, you see all the books I studied made sure they used Muslims in their own words to teach Islam. They did it that way so geniuses like you couldnít possibly say they were teaching a distorted version of Islam. Not to mention that a lot of those books I studied were written by Muslim apostates who escaped to the West.
    Right, like I said, as the militants interpret it. What else did you think that apostates who escaped to the west would be escaping from?

    "Oh, ****, if I see another camel I'll go insane! Hey, now that I'm here, I'll write a book about Islam!"



    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    People like you
    You don't know anybody like me, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    who assume that Islam is like a faith-based religion and that Muslims are like adherents of faith-based religions are naÔve and gullible to the extreme. The fact of the matter is in stark contrast to faith-based religions, Islam is not only a religion of submission that forbids the freedom of conscience under the pain of death, but it also is a very radical form of totalitarianism that seeks to subjugate the world via the imposition of Sharia, a very radical totalitarian legal system that institutionalizes oppression of females and non-Muslims at the same time that it incorporates draconian punishments such as beheadings, amputations, and stonings.
    As I've said several times before -- only in certain parts of the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Your problem is you are totally obsessed with apologizing for Islamic supremacism by vilifying, demonizing, and inciting hatred and violence towards Christians and that isnít any kind of defense for Islamic supremacism, instead it is religious bigotry. I mean it isnít Christians that perpetrated many thousands of Islamic terrorist attacks around the world in the past few years and it isnít Christians who are waging a global jihad to impose some sort of arcane barbaric law upon all unbelievers, it is only Muslims and no amount of demonizing and vilifying Christians like an unhinged bigot will ever change that reality.
    Listen, when you're ready to have a discussion that doesn't involve cut-pasting the bullet points from the latest newsletter, you let me know.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  6. #746
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    I don’t imply that we should punish Muslim. I advocate that we ban and reverse Muslim immigration
    "I don't imply that we should punish Muslims. I advocate that we should uproot those who have immigrated here legally and ship them somewhere else!"

    You're right, you're not implying we should punish Muslims, you're explicitly stating we should punish Muslims.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Hence, just like we didn’t allow millions of communists to immigrate and infiltrate our country during the Cold War because it would have been suicidal, we shouldn’t allow millions of Muslims to immigrate and infiltrate our country because it is likewise suicidal.
    Seriously, that angle was tired 60 years ago, okay?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Not only that but it is ludicrous to double the size of the federal government and spend hundreds of billions of dollars on beefing up security just to accommodate Muslim immigration and all its excess baggage. Not to mention that it doesn’t work in any event as the Fort Hood Massacre, Christmas Day Bomber, and Times Square Bomber all prove. Hence, unless we want to become bankrupt, we need to ban and reverse Muslim immigration ASAP, as zero Muslims equals zero possibility of Islamic terrorist attacks.
    So basically you want to penalize all Muslims because you're afraid of them. Hmm. Should we ship all the blacks back to Africa because you're afraid of gang violence?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    I mean if Islam would be another faith-based religion only, it would be protected under the first amendment of the constitution. However, because Islam is not only a religion but also a radical form of totalitarianism that seeks world domination, it must be outlawed in this country, otherwise we will become subjugated dhimmis.
    Well, thank god there's none of that bull**** "faith-based" hair-splitting in the Constitution.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  7. #747
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Stop trying to call on ancient history to justify your muslim vs Christian comparisons because even then it's apples and oranges. America used to be a slave owning country. Does that mean we should be considered an evil slave owning country today.
    Look, either "ancient history" isn't applicable to this discussion, or it isn't.

    If we're not going to look at "ancient history" (does the hanging of uppity niggers as little as 50 years ago count as ancient?), then that goes for both Christianity AND Islam.

    Dot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    And here's a simple litmus test, post an unflattering cartoon of Jesus and see how many people die as a result.
    You're falling into the same trap as ObamaYoMoma did. At any rate, I thought one cartoonist was killed, one was stabbed, and the rest of the response was basically a mix of the same hate Bush got and the results of a particularly hot college ball game.

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Do it! Embrace your hate towards christians and do it.....
    I don't hate Christians.

    I hate idiots who can't see beyond their fear and want to take me with them.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #748
    Devourer of Poor Children
    DrunkenAsparagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    DC
    Last Seen
    01-20-16 @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,496

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Let me help you out. What you are seeing in every Islamic country since you are incapable of figuring it out is Sharia law in action. In case you donít know it, Sharia law is what you submit to when you become a Muslim, as it is the will of Allah. Indeed, Sharia is a very harsh totalitarian legal system that institutionalizes discrimination against females and non-Muslims and that also incorporates a system of draconian punishments such as stonings, amputations, and beheadings. Which is why Muslim females and non-Muslims are always systematically persecuted and often violently oppressed in every Muslim country in the world without exception, and, by the way, it is also the same barbaric system of totalitarianism Muslims fully intend on imposing upon every unbeliever in the world.
    Uh yeah, when you join a religion, you're supposed to follow that faith's rules. That's like saying that every Christian wants to base our legal system on the 10 Commandments.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    I hate to rain on your clueless parade, sure Islam is a religion, but in stark contrast to faith based religions, Islam is a religion of submission that forbids the freedom of speech under the pain of death, but thatís not all that Islam is, it is also a very radical form of totalitarianism that seeks world domination. In other words, Islam is a totalitarian theo-political ideology whose main goal is the subjugation of all unbelievers, all religions, and all governments under a harsh totalitarian legal system called Sharia. Hence, Islam is not protected under the first amendment of the constitution or any other amendment for that matter, as the constitution is not a suicide pact.
    I hate to rain your paranoia parade, but the vast majority of Muslims do not hold that view of their faith.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Moreover, if you look around the world wherever mass Muslim immigration has occurred you will see the vast overwhelming majority of Muslims refusing to assimilate and integrate and instead forming Muslim no-go zones ruled by Sharia in direct contravention to the laws of the states in which they reside. Then once the population of Muslims becomes large enough, the Muslims start making more and more demands, at the same time as time goes by they begin using their multiple wives as baby factories so that in a couple of generations they can out breed the unbelievers. The ultimate goal, of course, is to eventually subvert our democracies so that they can impose Sharia and render all unbelievers into dhimmitude, a harsh system of subjugation ultimately designed to convert dhimmis to Islam.
    There are some cases of governments and an extremist minority in these communities acting stupidly, but other than a few isolated examples the Muslim culture isn't much different than America's ghetto Black culture. It doesn't fit in terribly well with the majority, but that doesn't make all of them totalitarian extremists.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    In fact, this is a stealth form of deceptive jihad known as demographic conquest. Indeed, Libyaís Gaddafi has said that Islam doesnít need terrorists anymore since in a few years Europe will one day soon be a Muslim continent.
    No this you exhibiting paranoia and bigotry.
    "Doubleplusungood"

    George Orwell

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2565737475

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •