Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 748

Thread: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

  1. #731
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Well at least they donít cut your head off if you donít agree with them or kill homosexuals like in Islam.
    Right, those niggers the KKK terrorized and killed a few decades ago just don't count.

    Neither do the abortion clinic bombings.

    Or the doctor shootings.

    By the way, that kind of behavior predates Islam's introduction in certain regions of the world, and furthermore a lot of it happens in South America. Would you care to point me to the Islamic militants in South America?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Moreover, Christianity doesnít dictate morality, we have a government that adheres to the rule of law although the liberals are doing their best to undermine and erode them.
    It's funny you say that, because it seems like every time someone goes all "family values" on the rest of us, they're pretty loud in their praise of Jesus on Sunday.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    And it is not honest for you to make up asinine strawman arguments because I have never did what you assert. Moreover, Iím not even a Christian since Iím agnostic.
    You made a specific reference to something Jesus taught. Knock it off with the pedantry and the lying, you're not skilled at either.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    The reality is the great hope of delusional wishful thinkers is that Islam will reform itself just in the nick of time to rescue the world. However, it is impossible for Islam to ever be reformed.
    Continue to deny reality all you wish, but it doesn't change the fact that the lack of a reformation has nothing to do with the religion and everything to do with its lack of a central authority figure.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Well I guess you can morally equate Islam with Christianity, however, it means that you are more than just a few cards short of a full deck.
    I'd rather have a screw loose than be a liar.

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Furthermore, most of the jihad that takes place in the world today to remove all obstacles for the eventual imposition of Sharia takes place strictly through peaceful non-violent means. Hence, just because Muslims appear to be peaceful doesnít mean they are not jihadists.
    Oh, I get it now, rather than using fear to give the government the power to (supposedly) fight against radical Islamic terrorists, now we're going to widen the scope to include Muslims who are peacefully working to change the world in which they live?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Not to mention that Islam isnít a suicide pact. Hence, if Muslims living in the West suddenly all became violent, they would all be killed in self-defense. I mean does a member of the CIA when he infiltrates another country act like a CIA agent or does he try to blend in and not to be noticed. Hence, why would you automatically assume that Muslim infiltrators would be stupid enough to give away the game?
    Senator McCarthy, is that YUO?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Finally, any Muslim that does not adhere to Sharia, the will of Allah, isnít a Muslim. Now put that in context with secular Muslims. In case you canít figure it out, it means they arenít true Muslims and only maintain their Muslim identities because they have the fear of the punishment for apostasy hanging over their heads.
    Aren't true Muslims according to your interpretation of the Koran.

    You're interpreting it the same way the militants do. The only difference is the reason why you're interpreting it that way.

    There are Christians who debate contradictory interpretations of Biblical verse all the time, and who debate the virtues of literal interpretations versus more practical interpretations. It doesn't make any side more or less Christian, it makes them human.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  2. #732
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Why would we want to prosecute Muslims that haven't broken any laws? However, all Muslim immigration should be banned and reversed. Indeed, during the Cold War we didn't allow millions of communists immigrate and infiltrate our country because that would have been suicidal. Hence, we shouldn't allow millions of Muslims immigrate and infiltrate our country today because that is likewise suicidal.
    So in one breath you imply that we shouldn't punish Muslims that haven't violated the law . . . then you propose ways in which we should punish Muslims that haven't violated the law.

    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  3. #733
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaYoMoma View Post
    Your post is so ridiculous and absurd that I almost didnít even respond to it. Nevertheless, ijtihad in Islam has been locked for well over a thousand years. Go look up ijtihad and find out what it is all about.
    Come back and see me when you can actually respond to this:


    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Well then, point me to the unified Islamic church and I'll concede your point.

    There may be only one Koran, but there is no one authority for interpreting it telling the masses to kill infadels. That's why so many Muslims live peaceful lives without having a crisis of faith over it.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  4. #734
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Attempting to compare the Old Testament with the Quran, there is a problem - the New Testament.
    Again, is there any instance of a commandment from God/Jesus to believers to commit violent acts, including killing, in the New Testament. Please show me
    We don't have to.

    Bible-thumpers point to the Old Testament when telling us what to do all the time.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  5. #735
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Dan,

    Simple question...Why is it that we should jump through hoops to accommodate this documented Islamist liar, yet the Greek Orthodox church that is in the vicinity that was damaged still can't clear the hurdles to rebuild?

    St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church stood in the shadow of the World Trade Center and was crushed under the rubble when the towers collapsed on September 11, 2001. Almost nine years later it has still not been rebuilt; the rebuilding project is mired in bureaucracy, with New York City officials being uncooperative and throwing up roadblock after roadblock.

    The contrast is telling with the mad rush on the part of New York City officials to build the Islamic supremacist mega-mosque at Ground Zero, sweeping aside calls to landmark the Burlington Coat Factory building, into which crashed the landing gear from one of the 9/11 planes, as a war memorial -- despite the fact that buildings of far lesser historical significance have been designated as landmarks in New York.


    Nine years later, church at Ground Zero still not rebuilt, but mad rush to build Islamic supremacist mega-mosque - Jihad Watch

    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #736
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    We don't have to.

    Bible-thumpers point to the Old Testament when telling us what to do all the time.
    BS! Truth is you can't so you dismiss it....


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #737
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Dan,

    Simple question...Why is it that we should jump through hoops to accommodate this documented Islamist liar, yet the Greek Orthodox church that is in the vicinity that was damaged still can't clear the hurdles to rebuild?
    Um . . . what documented Islamist liar would that be?

    Aside from that, I reject anything that comes from Jihad Watch, the reason being the very same reason they referred to the mosque as "Islamic supremacist." I haven't seen anything from reputable media sources to suggest that this characterization is in any way accurate.

    Any source that uses hate and fear as a substitute for the truth isn't a source -- it's a drunk vomiting his venom in a back alley.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #738
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    BS! Truth is you can't so you dismiss it....


    j-mac
    Could you maybe rephrase this?

    I seriously could not follow it.


    TED,
    Not being sarcastic.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  9. #739
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Um . . . what documented Islamist liar would that be?

    Aside from that, I reject anything that comes from Jihad Watch, the reason being the very same reason they referred to the mosque as "Islamic supremacist." I haven't seen anything from reputable media sources to suggest that this characterization is in any way accurate.

    Any source that uses hate and fear as a substitute for the truth isn't a source -- it's a drunk vomiting his venom in a back alley.

    Nice dodge. You didn't even come close to even trying to answer the question I posed. Attacking Jihad Watch is not the question here. As for your wonderment of whom is the Islamist liar I spoke of, it is none other than the face of this mosque, Imam Rauf.

    He refuses to denounce Hamas
    He refuses to let the people know whom his $130 mil funding is coming from'
    He is an on the record supporter of the blockaide breach last month
    And he calls on America to become "more Shria compliant"

    Now answer my question.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #740
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nice dodge. You didn't even come close to even trying to answer the question I posed. Attacking Jihad Watch is not the question here.
    It was the instant you used a link to their site as part of your argument, but if you can't or won't defend your source that's fine by me.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    He refuses to denounce Hamas
    So what? That doesn't make him a "documented Islamist liar."

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    He refuses to let the people know whom his $130 mil funding is coming from
    None of our business.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    He is an on the record supporter of the blockaide breach last month
    So what? That doesn't make him a "documented Islamist liar."

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And he calls on America to become "more Shria compliant"
    He can call upon American to do anything he wants, that doesn't make him a "documented Islamist liar."
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246472737475 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •