Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 748

Thread: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

  1. #361
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Finally you've said it.

    I can now discount anything you say from now on.

    I was getting worried you could be objective on this subject
    Use your head. We don't allow all religious freedoms. If you want to worship Quetzelcoatl and cut out hearts for a human sacrifice, it ain't gonna happen ,Jet... If you want to burn a man in a wicker basket at Samhain, it ain't gonna happen, Jet... If you'll check every post I've made, there is only one religion that I've ever said must be opposed and driven to extinction and that is Islam. And as I said in the post before this one, it isn't for religious reasons. It is because Islam is a clear and present danger to the existence of the United States. What part of that didn't you understand?

  2. #362
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Finally you've said it.

    I can now discount anything you say from now on.

    I was getting worried you could be objective on this subject
    What's wrong with being 100% opposed to Islam? That's like saying that you're 100% opposed to Nazism, or 100% opposed to Communism.

    If you're not opposed to an ideology in which the only accepted view is that the penalties for apostasy, adultery, premarital sex, and/or homosexuality are either capital and/or corporal punishments, then you are a clear enemy of liberty and on the side of violence and oppression. That IS mainstream Islam in fact there is not a major Islamic sect in which there is another accepted view.

  3. #363
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Use your head. We don't allow all religious freedoms. If you want to worship Quetzelcoatl and cut out hearts for a human sacrifice, it ain't gonna happen ,Jet... If you want to burn a man in a wicker basket at Samhain, it ain't gonna happen, Jet... If you'll check every post I've made, there is only one religion that I've ever said must be opposed and driven to extinction and that is Islam. And as I said in the post before this one, it isn't for religious reasons. It is because Islam is a clear and present danger to the existence of the United States. What part of that didn't you understand?
    Ours is a society of law, in which certain assumptions exist, and have for a very long time.

    It is because of the law and these assumptions that you can't punish people for things you think they're going to do.

    Move to China, your opinion with respect to law enforcement would be much more at home there.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  4. #364
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Use your head. We don't allow all religious freedoms. If you want to worship Quetzelcoatl and cut out hearts for a human sacrifice, it ain't gonna happen ,Jet... If you want to burn a man in a wicker basket at Samhain, it ain't gonna happen, Jet... If you'll check every post I've made, there is only one religion that I've ever said must be opposed and driven to extinction and that is Islam. And as I said in the post before this one, it isn't for religious reasons. It is because Islam is a clear and present danger to the existence of the United States. What part of that didn't you understand?
    I don't really understand you at all. And your argument doesn't stand. Do regular Muslims in the United States cut peoples hearts out and burn men in wicker baskets? No. Then its not relevant. But whatever floats your boat.

    At least now I know you hate Islam and Muslims. So I can move on with my life.

  5. #365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Basically, yes. We haven't always been at war with Islam. It's only since we've interfered in their business that it's become such a big issue.
    Ya I mean like when we were clearly attacking Muslims when they started attacking and enslaving our sailors prior to the barbary wars. And by "interfering in their business" I take it you mean, finding, developing, and then purchasing their oil at a fair price so that they could stop living in ****ing tents in the ****ing desert. How dare we.

  6. #366
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Yes because the U.S. has a long history of executing gays for being gay, apostates for being apostates, adulterers for being adulterers, and lashing people for having sex outside of marriage.
    Well, not any more. Now we just execute people for really serious stuff like transporting marijuana across state lines...which has nothing to do with religious fanaticism, of course.


    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris
    lmfao, us trying to subjugate them? What planet do you live on? Islam literally means submission.
    It means submission to God, not Uncle Sam. There is a difference.
    Last edited by Winston Smith; 07-25-10 at 08:56 PM.

  7. #367
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    I am 100% opposed to Islam in every way, shape or form. Forget religious opposition. From a purely secular, political perspective, Islam is a clear and present danger to this country and to the American way of life. Islam is even more insidious than communism. Until the day arises that we finally decide to eradicate it, we must resist it at every point. It should not be protected under the first amendment because of the threat it presents to the US.

    Btw The liberal mods are itching to ban me
    I don't think you should be banned. Unfortunately, your views are more relevant than many would like to admit.

  8. #368
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Well, not any more.
    Well never.

    Now we just execute people for really serious stuff like transporting marijuana across state lines...which has nothing to do with religious fanaticism, of course.
    What? Ya people receive the death penalty for trafficking pot all the time.


    It means submission to God, not Uncle Sam. There is a difference.
    Ya we admit the latter is a fictional character; whereas, they do not admit that for their celestial dictator.

  9. #369
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    I don't think you should be banned. Unfortunately, your views are more relevant than many would like to admit.
    lol.....Tell me, whats difference between Islam and Communism?

  10. #370
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    I don't really understand you at all. And your argument doesn't stand. Do regular Muslims in the United States cut peoples hearts out and burn men in wicker baskets? No. Then its not relevant. But whatever floats your boat.

    At least now I know you hate Islam and Muslims. So I can move on with my life.
    Jet, just wtf constitutes "radical" Islam? Is it the desire to declare jihad on unbelievers? To eliminate Israel? To destroy the US? To spread Islam around the world?

    Wtf is it?

Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •