Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 748

Thread: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

  1. #281
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    We will be at war with any Muslim who TRULY believes that the Koran is the word from Allah and Mohammed is his prophet.
    Every Muslim believes the Qu'ran is the word of God and Prophet Mohammed is one of his messengers.

    Save me from the stupid


  2. #282
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Call me when you can explain the reasoning behind holding the ground breaking ceremony on the day of 9-11.
    How about to show solidarity with the victims of terrorism?

  3. #283
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    A) Mainstream Islam = capital and/or corporal punishment for apostasy, homosexuality, adultery, and pre-marital sex.

    B) If you honestly believe that then I feel sorry for you. The main proponent of this plan says that the U.S. brought 9-11 upon itself. The intent is clear it is incitement plain and simple. Do they have the right to have this Mosque? Yes. Do they have a right to hold the ground breaking on 9-11 in a clear intention to incite? Again yes. But I have every right in the world to say **** YOU, **** your celestial dicator, **** your oppressive political ideology masquerading as a religion, and **** anybody who supports you and your group.
    A. Irrelevant even if true.

    B. The US did bring 9/11 upon itself. But there's no reason Muslims can't oppose the extremist tendencies on both sides that contributed to it. In fact, they have every reason to do so.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    How about to show solidarity with the victims of terrorism?
    By the same group headed by a man who said America brought 9-11 on itself? This would be like showing solidarity with the victims of WW2 by having a groundbreaking ceremony for a Shinto temple a block away from Pearl Harbor.

    You people are clearly looking for any reason to excuse this clear cut case of intent to incite, which any rational human being realizes having a grounbreaking ceremony for a Mosque a block away from the WTC's on 9-11 to be.

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    A. Irrelevant even if true.
    Completely true.

    B. The US did bring 9/11 upon itself.
    Ya and Poland brought on the German invasion.

    But there's no reason Muslims can't oppose the extremist tendencies on both sides that contributed to it. In fact, they have every reason to do so.
    Yes let's oppose extremist tendencies by giving the perverbial **** you to the U.S. and celebrating 9-11 by holding the groundbreaking ceremony for the rising of the Islamic flag on the site where the U.S. was hit by Muslims on 9-11, on 9-11.

    I understand that you love Islamism and will do anything to defend it but please don't insult my intelligence by actually pretending to believe the bull**** which you spew forth.
    Last edited by Agent Ferris; 07-25-10 at 02:10 AM.

  6. #286
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    A. Irrelevant even if true.

    B. The US did bring 9/11 upon itself. But there's no reason Muslims can't oppose the extremist tendencies on both sides that contributed to it. In fact, they have every reason to do so.
    Ah another Bin Laden supporter. Well done.

    If you claim that America brought 9.11 upon itself you might as well join Al Queada because they believe exactly like you do.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #287
    Educator
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    915

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Ah another Bin Laden supporter. Well done.

    If you claim that America brought 9.11 upon itself you might as well join Al Queada because they believe exactly like you do.
    Actually, you and Ferris are the ones who have consistently been toeing the Al Qaeda line. Your interpretation of the Koran with regard to religious freedom in Muslim societies is pretty close to Bin Laden's ideal. Fortunately, most Muslims don't agree with you.

  8. #288
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Ah another Bin Laden supporter. Well done.

    If you claim that America brought 9.11 upon itself you might as well join Al Queada because they believe exactly like you do.
    Al Qaeda would love you.
    Your image of Islam is exactly what they wish every Muslim followed.

    If all 1.2billion of us had it in for US there is no army big enough to stop us
    It's a good thing the majority of us Muslims are not hate filled bigots eh.


  9. #289
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
    Actually, you and Ferris are the ones who have consistently been toeing the Al Qaeda line. Your interpretation of the Koran with regard to religious freedom in Muslim societies is pretty close to Bin Laden's ideal. Fortunately, most Muslims don't agree with you.
    Go ahead. Show us where we are wrong.

    Show us all the religous freedom that Muslim dominated countries dish out.

    Then explain how America deserved 9.11

    I'll wait.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #290
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Landmark commission hearing may determine future of ground zero mosque

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Al Qaeda would love you.
    Your image of Islam is exactly what they wish every Muslim followed.

    If all 1.2billion of us had it in for US there is no army big enough to stop us
    It's a good thing the majority of us Muslims are not hate filled bigots eh.
    I never said all Muslims are fundementalists. I said Islam directly read does direct violence toward non believers.

    Lets take your statement:

    Every Muslim believes the Qu'ran is the word of God and Prophet Mohammed is one of his messengers.
    And now the Verse of the Sword

    "9:5 Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)."

    Thanks for being so transparent.
    Last edited by texmaster; 07-25-10 at 02:54 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •