Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 279

Thread: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

  1. #261
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    What can I do about something that is happening on the other side of the world?
    How do Muslims go about getting rid of terrorists. Something I may add that US has failed in doing, the most powerful military in the world. I can wait all day for your tactics and plans for us to achieve this "mission"
    I'll give you a simple guide and you'll take it from there...

    The source document of Christianity is the Bible. You have the old and moldy cheesy testament and the new testament.

    Fast forward - The NEW testament. Jesus' followers never killed a single person. Nor were they ever told to kill anyone. They were told to preach the Gospel. If it was rejected, they were to leave and go elsewhere. Not to kill unbelievers.

    What Islam needs is a NEW testament and a pope.

    Problem solved

    next

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Weird so was the new testament written before or after all of western Europe's populations were forced to convert or die?
    -Next.

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I see, "hear no evil, see no evil, do nothing about it".

    If that's your attitude, then don't get on me about insisting that Muslims pick up their own trash.
    Why should they when terrorists are radicalized as a result of centuries of foreign occupations of muslim and American foreign policy. The root of the problem isn't theirs.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    What Islam needs is a NEW testament and a pope.
    Yes and with a Pope they too can be like the Catholic church and have a leader for all the child molesters to hide behind.

    Your suggestion is funny though, that a religion should just magically make a NEW testament. I wonder if that is exactly how the people that wrote the bible did it.

  5. #265
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Weird so was the new testament written before or after all of western Europe's populations were forced to convert or die?
    -Next.
    How many hundreds of years ago do you have to go back for that?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    How many hundreds of years ago do you have to go back for that?
    Yes, but according to ric and you the NEW testament was so called "explained well" yet there was STILL people that abused the religion. Imagine that, people abusing a religion to support their tyrannies, dicatorships, and power. But of course you and ric claim the people that followed Christinity was ABOVE all that with the NEW testament and yet it still happened.

    So far neither of you have rebutted my claims that the problem is with tyrannies, dictatorships, and theocracies abusing a religion to keep their power and the fault isn't with the religion, but with the people.

    Case closed, you lose.
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 07-15-10 at 03:13 PM.

  7. #267
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    LOL
    Talk about stupidity.
    How many successful attacks have there been against the British public by Muslim groups.
    Out of a 2,000 year history of UK and even further. About 3. Maybe you can argue 5.
    The stupidity of that statment is truely amazing. As I said which you of course ducked was that the Muslim population has skyrocketed in the past 30 years. 2000 years of history in the UK. LOL Talk about dishonesty.

    Heck the Irish were more of a threat to UK than us Muslims.
    BEFORE Muslims came in large numbers yes.

    Don't tell me what is my community.
    Truth hurts doesn't it?

    I can also use polls:
    Large and Growing Numbers of Muslims Reject Terrorism, Bin Laden - World Public Opinion

    Consensus of Muslims?

    Consensus?! 1.2 billion people agreeing on one thing?
    You have exceeded yourself here. We can't even agree on who takes after our Prophet - Still arguing even after 1,500 years and you think we have a consensus on terrorism? Talk about deluded
    Unless you have interviewed all 1.2billion of us, your polls means nothing.
    Oh wow do you need a lesson in basic English but I'll address that in a minute.

    Another poll proving my point:

    But the Muslim world's support of faith-based violence is not limited to governments and their non-state proxies. Consider a June Pew Global Attitudes poll that showed a majority of Muslims in Jordan, Egypt and Nigeria, as well as roughly a third in France, Spain and Great Britain, felt violence against civilians can be justified in order to defend Islam. Worse, a July 2005 poll found 22 percent of British Muslims said last summer's rush-hour bombings of London's metro system, which killed 52 people, were justified because of Britain's support for the war on terror. This included 31 percent of young British Muslims.

    Islam and Violence

    Little hint, consensus does NOT mean 100% agreement! LOL

    consensus [kənˈsɛnsəs]
    n
    general or widespread agreement (esp in the phrase consensus of opinion)


    Consensus does not mean 100%! LOL Talk about stupid. Would you please for the love of God pick up a dictionary once in a while before making a complete ass out of yourself yet again?

    And while you're at it, try looking up the word majority. Let us know when you've finished your basic english language course
    Last edited by texmaster; 07-15-10 at 03:16 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #268
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes, but according to ric and you the NEW testament was so called "explained well" yet there was STILL people that abused the religion. Imagine that, people abusing a religion to support their tyrannies, dicatorships, and power. But of course you and ric claim the people that followed Christinity was ABOVE all that with the NEW testament and yet it still happened.

    So far neither of you have rebutted my claims that the problem is with tyrannies, dictatorships, and theocracies abusing a religion to keep their power and the fault isn't with the religion, but with the people.

    Case closed, you lose.
    You lost 2 pages ago when you couldn't prove your assertion that there are all these peace loving Muslims who are against voilence in the name of Islam.

    You have ZERO evidence to back that up. Period.

    Your excuses of tyrants isn't evidence. Its another one of your worthless theories without factual backing.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    But the Muslim world's support of faith-based violence is not limited to governments and their non-state proxies. Consider a June Pew Global Attitudes poll that showed a majority of Muslims in Jordan, Egypt and Nigeria, as well as roughly a third in France, Spain and Great Britain, felt violence against civilians can be justified in order to defend Islam. Worse, a July 2005 poll found 22 percent of British Muslims said last summer's rush-hour bombings of London's metro system, which killed 52 people, were justified because of Britain's support for the war on terror. This included 31 percent of young British Muslims.
    Text, you do realize that polls are not 100% right correct and that depending on the questions asked, who is asked, where they are asked, they don't always give an accurate view. You seem to think these polls are 100% correct.

  10. #270
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Obama at odds with Petraeus doctrine on 'Islam'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Text, you do realize that polls are not 100% right correct and that depending on the questions asked, who is asked, where they are asked, they don't always give an accurate view. You seem to think these polls are 100% correct.
    Another pathetic excuse for your inability to support your theories with facts.

    But the Muslim world's support of faith-based violence is not limited to governments and their non-state proxies. Consider a June Pew Global Attitudes poll that showed a majority of Muslims in Jordan, Egypt and Nigeria, as well as roughly a third in France, Spain and Great Britain, felt violence against civilians can be justified in order to defend Islam. Worse, a July 2005 poll found 22 percent of British Muslims said last summer's rush-hour bombings of London's metro system, which killed 52 people, were justified because of Britain's support for the war on terror. This included 31 percent of young British Muslims.

    Islam and Violence

    Thats evidence. Stop insulting us with your baseless theories and find some fact to support yourself.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •