Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 123

Thread: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

  1. #61
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am sure the final decision will be made by the results of the survey as much as you left wingers hate things decided by a vote of the people b ecause you lose every time.............
    What? Just like when Obama beat McCain?

  2. #62
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    This is all the Village People's fault.




    Oh I forgot about how we force people into the military.

    Stupid double posting. we have and all volunteer force in case you haven't heard............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #63
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    What? Just like when Obama beat McCain?
    Youy want me to compare how many Presidents have been Republican and Democrat since 1952?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #64
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,273
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Youy want me to compare how many Presidents have been Republican and Democrat since 1952?
    left wingers hate things decided by a vote of the people b ecause you lose every time.............
    Regardless, your own words underlined are untrue

  5. #65
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,751

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Stupid double posting. we have and all volunteer force in case you haven't heard............
    Y...yes. I know. That was sarcasm.
    You talked about how firefighters aren't forced into their situation. Neither are military personnel.

    You say you helped get people kicked out. Why? Don't you think gay people deserve the honor of defending their country?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #66
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    They volunteer to do it...Fine....they are not forced to........Oh and fireman don't go to sea for 90 days at a time......try again........
    Just like military people volunteer to serve. Your point is?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #67
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I am sure the final decision will be made by the results of the survey as much as you left wingers hate things decided by a vote of the people b ecause you lose every time.............
    There is zero evidence to back this point of view. You are welcome to believe whatever nutty thing you want though. The military has never determined policy based on a survey, and I do not see that changing.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #68
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:31 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    In 21 years service I have never seen a gay person serve openly....Every gay person I ever knew wis discharged with and undesireable discharge....You served with females...There may be lesbians serving openly, I don't know about that.....If you knew of a gay person serving openly or you had relations with a lesbian and did not report it you were in direct violation of the UCMJ.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I know they have....I helped kick several out who made unwanted sexual advances against their shipmates..............your point is?
    I think my point is that when you cannot get your story strait, your anecdotes are not worth much.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #69
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I thot the nayvee was full of gayz?
    That's very insulting.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Dezaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Seen
    06-28-15 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    That's very insulting.
    It is not. It is a compliment.
    You can never be safe from a government that can keep you completely safe from each other and the world. You must choose.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •