Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 123

Thread: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

  1. #51
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    In 6 years of service(pre-DADT), I knew of 2 gay people, neither advertised it, but neither hid it. It was well known they where gay. Hell, our skipper made a joke about one of them and being gay.
    Your skipper should have been charged with violating and article on the UCMJ....You can't pick and choose which articles you want to obey........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The rest of society does not have to sleep, shower and dress with gay sailors......huge difference............
    You mean like firemen? Oh wait, bad example.

    You mean like college kids? Darn, another bad example.

    I can think of numerous cases where they do. actually Navy.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    We will let the military people decide...If they dump DADT I will live with it and not complain............Can you say the sake if they uphold DADT? I think not..............
    No, actually we will not. The government will make the decision. If you read what the survey asks, it is mostly about potential problems.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #54
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Your skipper should have been charged with violating and article on the UCMJ....You can't pick and choose which articles you want to obey........
    Has nothing to do with what I said, nor what you said. Gays have served for quite some time in the Navy. You may not like it, but it is true.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    I thot the nayvee was full of gayz?

  6. #56
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I thot the nayvee was full of gayz?
    This is all the Village People's fault.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You mean like firemen? Oh wait, bad example.

    You mean like college kids? Darn, another bad example.

    I can think of numerous cases where they do. actually Navy.
    They volunteer to do it...Fine....they are not forced to........Oh and fireman don't go to sea for 90 days at a time......try again........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #58
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,847

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I thot the nayvee was full of gayz?
    This is all the Village People's fault.

    Stupid double posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    They volunteer to do it...Fine....they are not forced to........Oh and fireman don't go to sea for 90 days at a time......try again........
    Oh I forgot about how we force people into the military.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No, actually we will not. The government will make the decision. If you read what the survey asks, it is mostly about potential problems.
    I am sure the final decision will be made by the results of the survey as much as you left wingers hate things decided by a vote of the people b ecause you lose every time.............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #60
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Has nothing to do with what I said, nor what you said. Gays have served for quite some time in the Navy. You may not like it, but it is true.
    I know they have....I helped kick several out who made unwanted sexual advances against their shipmates..............your point is?
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •