Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 123

Thread: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

  1. #111
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    The only administration who failed to give a **** less about them is the Bush administration who sent them into two foreign countries with a worthless plan and terrible leadership. The only thing Bush got right was the hiring of Patraeus - and that was years too late.

    If you are man enough to defend your nation and take a human life if need be, then you should be man enough to defend yourself in the shower if someone tries to force himself on you (which won't actually happen by the way).

    The shower excuse is for pussies. Grow the **** up and behave like an adult. That's what is asked of you.
    The difference is the military love GWB and they hate Husseein Obama.........This from another guy who is clueless on what goes aboard a Navy ship........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #112
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The difference is the military love GWB and they hate Husseein Obama.........This from another guy who is clueless on what goes aboard a Navy ship........
    This from a man who forgets that my father served in the Navy for 16 years.

    Bush's strategies couldn't wrap up either war he started. Do you deny that? Iraq is thankfully winding down (in part, thanks to Bush shedding Cheney's terrible influence and hiring Patraeus - and hopefully, the man will do the same thing in Afghanistan).

    And, from my father's direct words, he served with several guys he knew were gay and they were just as good a sailor as anyone else on board and he didn't really care about their sexuality as long as they left him alone...and they did.

    Don't deign to know what I know. I also have several close friends who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan who think the ban is utterly senseless - and they also think that going into Iraq (not so much Afghanistan) was utterly ****ed up.

    In my lifetime, I've yet to meet a single person straight guy was physically/sexually assaulted by an openly gay guy. I have met several gay people who were physically/sexually assaulted by people who identify as straight (not a ton, but a few). I HAVE met straight guys who were unwantedly hit upon by a gay guy, but in every case they said, "Not interested" and the matter came to an end.

    So what's honestly to worry about? Israel, Canada, the UK, all of Scandinavia, nearly all of Europe, a LOT of South America allow gays to serve equally. I've yet to read that their militaries have been torn asunder. Have you? Now, some nations who disallow gays to serve: Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, and Cuba. So, do you enjoy being on the side of Ahmadinejad, Jong-il, Chavez, Castro? Because that's the company you keep.

  3. #113
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    When are you lefties going to start taking responsibility for things going on in this country? Its been close to 18 months....Wake up and smell the roses..........Since Obama became President this country has gone to hell in a hand basket.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #114
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    This from a man who forgets that my father served in the Navy for 16 years.

    Bush's strategies couldn't wrap up either war he started. Do you deny that? Iraq is thankfully winding down (in part, thanks to Bush shedding Cheney's terrible influence and hiring Patraeus - and hopefully, the man will do the same thing in Afghanistan).

    And, from my father's direct words, he served with several guys he knew were gay and they were just as good a sailor as anyone else on board and he didn't really care about their sexuality as long as they left him alone...and they did.

    Don't deign to know what I know. I also have several close friends who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan who think the ban is utterly senseless - and they also think that going into Iraq (not so much Afghanistan) was utterly ****ed up.

    In my lifetime, I've yet to meet a single person straight guy was physically/sexually assaulted by an openly gay guy. I have met several gay people who were physically/sexually assaulted by people who identify as straight (not a ton, but a few). I HAVE met straight guys who were unwantedly hit upon by a gay guy, but in every case they said, "Not interested" and the matter came to an end.

    So what's honestly to worry about? Israel, Canada, the UK, all of Scandinavia, nearly all of Europe, a LOT of South America allow gays to serve equally. I've yet to read that their militaries have been torn asunder. Have you? Now, some nations who disallow gays to serve: Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, and Cuba. So, do you enjoy being on the side of Ahmadinejad, Jong-il, Chavez, Castro? Because that's the company you keep.
    I am trying to understand why a man would get out of the service after 16 years when he could have retired in 4 more years......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #115
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    When are you lefties going to start taking responsibility for things going on in this country? Its been close to 18 months....Wake up and smell the roses..........Since Obama became President this country has gone to hell in a hand basket.........
    I note that ignore the fact that you support the policies of Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong-il, Chavez, and Castro. What a proud member of their team you must be if you fail to decry their beliefs and instead, in fact, support them.

    Obama is trying to overturn discrimination. You support it. As do the world's worst dictators.

  6. #116
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by FilmFestGuy View Post
    I note that ignore the fact that you support the policies of Ahmadinejad, Kim Jong-il, Chavez, and Castro. What a proud member of their team you must be if you fail to decry their beliefs and instead, in fact, support them.

    Obama is trying to overturn discrimination. You support it. As do the world's worst dictators.
    Another thread I am done with you on my clueless left wing friend....Oh by the way chnage your lean to very liberal, your sure not fooling anyone.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  7. #117
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    When are you lefties going to start taking responsibility for things going on in this country? Its been close to 18 months....Wake up and smell the roses..........Since Obama became President this country has gone to hell in a hand basket.........
    Takes time to repair the damage your boy did.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #118
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Another thread I am done with you on my clueless left wing friend....Oh by the way chnage your lean to very liberal, your sure not fooling anyone.........
    You give up because you can't prove a mother-f***ing thing. You never do. All you do is troll around leaving baseless opinions and then running away when confronted.

    Do you deny that what you believe is the same military policy as do some of the world's worst dictators?

    You don't deny it because you can't. You and Crazy Kimmie and Freaky Fidel and Mad Mahmud all are in agreement. When you're confronted with something that you don't like, you simply stereotype your opponent (because I know a lot of Conservatives who think this policy should be overturned - but because you disagree with me, I must be VERY liberal). Never mind that a very good-sized majority of Americans want it overturned Poll: Majority wants 'Don't ask, don't tell' overturned - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

    So, by your use of statistics, that must mean that about 60% of Americans must be VERY liberal.

  9. #119
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Takes time to repair the damage your boy did.
    Who ran Congress and the House the last 2 years of Bush?

    Thats right.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #120
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Pentagon sends out "don't ask, don't tell" survey

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Takes time to repair the damage your boy did.
    When the dems took over the congress in 2006 unemployment was at 5.5%, the stock market and housing construction was booming......Its been all downhill since then.........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •